TRUMP CURSE

This Vanderbilt doctor got political. Then he sued Trump and won. Now he's out of a job.

tennessean.com/story/money/industries/health-care/2018/06/08/vanderbilt-doctor-eugene-gu-fired-donald-trump/684562002/

Eugene Gu got fired from Vanderbilt and he's trying to argue that he's being silenced because he's Asian. The hospital says he faced disciplinary action due to his work performance and professionalism.

Attached: 636640578298979850-Eugene-kneel-1.jpg (180x240, 8K)

you just don't mess with any of the medical businesses in nashville.
vanderbilt, hca, chs, and more are multi-billion dollar businesses
play their way or move on

He experimented with the bodies of murdered babies.

Attached: 1387400839262.gif (319x175, 2.87M)

I thought Asians were better than to pull a race card

At least he has time to read Trump's tweets now that he's unblocked.

Gu-bye
Next time archive your links, faggot

>sue Trump & win
>get fired from your job
The Trump Curse is real.

this guy the poster boy for what happens when you are radicalized on the information super highway

Especially when affirmative action hurts them the most

I too had a very unprofessional experience with an Asian at the dentist. Nothing too serious, just the fact that he tried to coerce me in agreeing with him that religion was not true. I found this to be some what insulting. I did not make an issue of it.

>he founded a company called Ganogen to develop methods to use fetal tissue implants in organ transplantation. Work at Ganogen had ceased when he started his residency in 2015, but in 2016 he was subpoenaed as CEO of the company by the United States House Select Investigative Panel on Planned Parenthood following the Planned Parenthood 2015 undercover videos controversy.
yea this guy is human garbage

Attached: 1520124941089.png (577x449, 508K)

actually he's not, while the judge ruled Trump can't block people he also stated that was just his opinion on it and it's non enforceable

you write like a boomer

boomers aren't welcome in these parts

This surgeon has many twitter posts about how white people suck. Imagine going in for surgery knowing that your surgeon hates people of your race; that's why he has no job.

it would be like some curb your enthusiasm episode if Larry was about to get surgery and he goes under the gas, but at the last second he sees the swastika tattoo.

This idiot was never a real surgeon, his medical title was “student surgery assistant” all he did was hand operating tools and assist the actual doctors. The closest he’s ever come to blood is when he mops the fucking floor when the actual work was done.

Serves him right. Asians should never pretend to be black. This guy was a hanger on. Just looking to exploit an openly available attention resource.

Is that what you want in a doctor. Someone who sees you as a tool to dangle on social media for likes?

Some have integrated into white culture so well they're doing the same shit that white liberals are.

i dunno he kinda seems like /ourguy/

Attached: 1506839519390.png (579x399, 49K)

except this physician may have a valid claim and they may be coughing up a few millions dollars after a messy lawsuit

Sorry Asians are too rich and privileged to be discriminated against.

Daily reminder

Attached: Eugene Gu (k).jpg (1936x1936, 527K)

When a hospital fires you they have plenty of documentation to back it up. They create a paper trail just for these sorts of things.

Not really, he was under contract and I guarantee they had a clause within the contract giving them to right to terminate his contract anytime they wanted. Vanderbilt isn't just some no name hospital, it's one of the premier hospitals in America. You know who the Vanderbilt family is right? Anderson Cooper is a Vanderbilt, they have the best lawyers in the nation.

>YOU MUST KEEP EMPLOYING THIS MINORITY EVEN THOUGH HE IS WRITING MOUTH-FROTHING TWITTER RANTS AGAINST WHITE PEOPLE ON A DAILY BASIS

His own wife divorced him and filed a restraining order after he beat her. He was on a contract that was not renewed. Guy is getting $0.

He can sue the entire hospital for conspiracy like his pet Kaepernick is doing, kek

this need to be posted in every one of his twitter rants

>Eugene Gu got fired from Vanderbilt and he's trying to argue that he's being silenced because he's Asian.
Oh this is new. He's just totally nigging out. What do you call a wigger that's asian?

Attached: th.jpg (474x632, 28K)

He's also done public interviews calling for gun control and smacktalked the higher ups in the VA. I suspect he's a perfectly fine doctor, but they simply don't want to get caught up in the one man political sideshow.

me rikey

EL CINEGRO

Attached: B3C18C19-43CE-4E13-BCAC-53977F18B152.jpg (1000x666, 586K)

a johnny blue jeans

Asians are pure scum.

Nah they are shit people. It is funny. Back when white privilege was a real thing they actually went to court to argue that they were white and should not be

>As a result, in the early 20th century many new arrivals with origins in the Far East petitioned the courts to be legally classified as white, resulting in the existence of many United States Supreme Court rulings on their "whiteness". In 1922, the court case Takao Ozawa v. United States deemed that Japanese are part of the Mongoloid race, and thus non-white.

>In Jim Crow era Mississippi, however, Chinese American children were allowed to attend white-only schools and universities, rather than attend black-only schools, and some of their parents became members of the infamous Mississippi "White Citizens' Council" who enforced policies of racial segregation.

Now that it is politically advantageous to be a "person of color" they have decided to jump on the sjw race card bandwagon. It is particularly insidious when you think about it because these things were created to give low IQ, under performing blacks a leg up in society. But now you a group of people who already have a higher IQ and more privilege, wealth and power than whites taking advantage of these systemic benefits.

Attached: asianwoman.jpg (990x743, 168K)

He got into a fistfight with some white guy at the hospital and got arrested too.

I'm sure his politics cloud literally everthing in his life, even his work.

Wait wut

Holy shit. My medical career waa destroyed by people that very same pabel recommended be charged for illegally trafficking human remains.

a seoul man

>comes to a white country
>makes a great living
>lives really well with a high standard of living and is now famous
>"Fuck white people"

Every time. Even Asians are subhumans.

>conspiracy
Holy fuck. It's an employment dispute at best. And as has been said he was on a contract that simply wasn't renewed. He may have claims to make, but the hospital will definitely have performance reports to support their decision. Regardless of politics, he seems like the typical crybaby millennial who blames everyone else for their problems.

Those asian liberal sluts are best, they talk shit how they are anti racist and anti sexist, but I can bet my left nut she has white boyfriend

Attached: this-haircut-means-hes-either-dating-a-feminist-poc-or-13724890.png (500x320, 97K)

> The take-home message here is that there is an unwritten rule for surgical residents and that is rule is, always make your program look good and always make your hospital look good, and often that means stay silent
No shit