UK CIVIL DISORDER GENERAL # - FROM THE MOUTH OF BABES edition

BRITISH OFFICIALS HAVE BEEN CAUGHT RED-HANDED TRYING TO CENSOR VIDEOS WITH THE HELP OF YOUTUBE.

youtube.com/watch?v=wDg6UsU3SmE
>youtube.com/watch?v=wDg6UsU3SmE
youtube.com/watch?v=wDg6UsU3SmE

Watchable video in UK
youtu.be/QgStIHRxDhQ
pewtube.com/user/Lord_Joe/67aqlPf

Come join us at /sei/ over on Infinitychan to help take the advantage!

MANDATORY VIEWING!

WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
>youtube.com/watch?v=mFKaqP9RgvU

RULE BRITANNIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=Zk7OGfvHHhw

OAK AND ASH AND THORN
>youtube.com/watch?v=BKFZjHKHbH4

I'M AN ENGLISHMAN
>youtube.com/watch?v=DzK6efRNHc4&t=246s

EVERY FIELD AND HEDGEROW
>youtube.com/watch?v=T5ykZ4qXwdM

UNDER AN ENGLISH HEAVEN
>youtube.com/watch?v=W5cYCJvxxLE

LIVE HONOURABLY
>youtube.com/watch?v=Sy-biXpY4iw

WHO THE REAL ENEMY IS
>youtube.com/watch?v=-LdvkckAIY0

TRIBUTE TO THE BRITISH EMPIRE
>youtube.com/watch?v=iVSACs0BkUU

VIDEOS FROM THE JUNE 9 RALLY
POLICE ATTACKED at #FREETOMMY protest Trafalgar Square
>youtube.com/watch?v=0zRojnRTW-o

Free Tommy Robinson
>youtube.com/watch?v=ORrQhgyTHq4

GEERT WILDERS at FREE TOMMY Protest!
>youtube.com/watch?v=7yTemO-LLkY

>"We used to call those brave British boys and men who liberated the Netherlands 'Tommies'. Well today, your government has imprisoned a Tommy.

THREAD THEME-
>youtube.com/watch?v=EfK-WX2pa8c

Attached: free tommy kid - police.jpg (1201x805, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mvQpxroUWRE
bitchute.com/video/b047OHt3za9g/
voat.co/v/whatever/2587840
youtube.com/watch?v=-LdvkckAIY0
youtube.com/watch?v=jys7jbVccrU
youtube.com/watch?v=B6mnwW4g1G4
youtube.com/watch?v=bApls7Owvv4
youtube.com/watch?v=AxADR5BIBlM
youtube.com/watch?v=OkdRvSkl_IM
youtube.com/watch?v=MjAYoJRVA20
youtube.com/watch?v=wDg6UsU3SmE&bpctr=1528744326
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1517564672582.jpg (4402x5727, 3.99M)

Attached: 1528728777753.jpg (393x437, 54K)

THREAD 20

About 1.5 weeks ago: Tommy Robinson was arrested for disturbing the peace by reporting (livestreaming) outside a Muslim rape gang trial at courthouse. He was arrested despite having obtained police permission to film, which was broadcast on the live stream. Law enforcement ordered Tommy's lawyer not to come, and forced Tommy to have a court appointed one instead. The appointed lawyer advised him to plead guilty to contempt of court charges for filming, in order to get a minimal sentence if any. During Tommy's trial, the judge openly stated he wasn't interested in watching the whole livestream -- that is, the evidence, which included Tommy getting police permission to film. Tommy pled guilty strategically as advised by his sham lawyer and was sentenced to 13 months in prison within an hour.

Tommy's opposition claims he was disrupting court and risking the need for a costly retrial. However, the only information he reported about the trial was already reported by other media, placing it in the public domain: names of the accused and charges. The evidentiary portion of the trial was also already over; it was sentencing time. And, again, he was outside the building. There was nothing for him to disrupt and no way for him to disrupt it.

Now: The people are fucking pissed. Police have protected and enabled Muslim rape gangs routinely for over a decade, sometimes also participated in the rape and abuse of young British girls themselves. Tommy Robinson has been imprisoned for reporting on the rape and destruction of the UK. He is clearly a political prisoner, imprisoned for fighting for his country and for loving his people. He is one of the bravest men alive today and we should all strive to be more like him -- and then take it further, beyond simply opposing Islam. It isn't safe for Tommy to publicly oppose the invading armies. The people must do that themselves. Only with great numbers can the invasion -- and its propaganda -- be overturned.

Hello loves! How are you all doing? I would like to know!

Attached: Mary.jpg (520x648, 67K)

Attached: 1527459466330.png (500x300, 75K)

Fuck off kikeshill

Jesus Christ wtf? We need another Nasim. This shit is disgusting.

Attached: Wtf.png (1080x1563, 243K)

Remember Brits, always kill a traitor before the enemy.

Attached: 1497763932418.jpg (500x281, 31K)

Attached: 1528654994436.jpg (732x606, 92K)

Canada?

Don't test me boy.

Attached: mary-poppins-unamused.gif (360x214, 875K)

You believe so many lies...

Attached: 1489348640754.png (1914x749, 1.03M)

Care to explain how the british fell from a generous race of idealists to a drunken football frenzy shitfest. You should remove the kikes immediately.

Attached: 4f900449428bae09f6da0caad0875f8d731361a72fe35034552f04f57d1fe676.jpg (468x714, 98K)

Attached: LondonMayorTrumpMeme.jpg (720x482, 118K)

Attached: 453890423.png (1301x902, 124K)

Attached: 16554684310.jpg (750x750, 94K)

Attached: 052122581.png (559x562, 51K)

Attached: nonotes2imagemap.png (877x518, 67K)

Attached: NWOflowchart.jpg (1600x1053, 519K)

THE UK IS WAKING UP!

ROUSING free tommy robinson speech, calls out pedophile elites:

youtube.com/watch?v=mvQpxroUWRE

bitchute.com/video/b047OHt3za9g/

upvoat for exposure: voat.co/v/whatever/2587840

Attached: elite pedo ring.jpg (1211x808, 166K)

The goyim know

Attached: 5416541651521.jpg (576x1024, 172K)

it's just tragic....
there used to be one more level they could put you on here, and that would be that it required you to sign into your account to watch. I haven't seen this in months, so I think they removed it so next level is deleting now

Also a reminder
use d.tube ! They can't remove it, it's based on ipfs. A distributed web kinda inspired by torrent(which is old tech now)

>Law enforcement ordered Tommy's lawyer not to come, and forced Tommy to have a court appointed one instead.
I call bullshit. This would throw the entire court under a bus. If someone wants a dog to be his lawyer then that's who he'll get.

You've probably always had those hooligans though. They have classes there in the uk you known. We got hooligans here too but the system is kinda different. It could be anyone just give them a bit beer first and it could lit be your boss coming there to beat you up

Same shill. Exact same digits on pic. Kek. Fuck off Rabbi The jews would never want us to have our individual ethno states and be strong.

>Care to explain how the british fell from a generous race of idealists to a drunken football frenzy shitfest. You should remove the kikes immediately.

Moral degradation. Decline of faith in God the father, and defilement of the Mother, who is Mary of Nazareth. Look up Ezekiel.

Jeremiah 50:38
"A drought on her waters, and they will be dried up! For it is a land of idols, And they are mad over fearsome idols.

Attached: mary2.jpg (1867x2560, 971K)

TO FIND OUT WHO RULES YOU, FIND OUT WHO YOU CANNOT CRITICISE.
>TO FIND OUT WHO RULES YOU, FIND OUT WHO YOU CANNOT CRITICISE.

youtube.com/watch?v=jys7jbVccrU
youtube.com/watch?v=B6mnwW4g1G4
youtube.com/watch?v=bApls7Owvv4
youtube.com/watch?v=AxADR5BIBlM
youtube.com/watch?v=OkdRvSkl_IM

Attached: Fu2FaPA3ntJX5HDCLQJOCM97_640x360.jpg (640x360, 36K)

>Remember Brits, always kill a traitor before the enemy.
This, but I honestly know we don't have to tell them this

Attached: 71ab06f2aa9439486461be1b681a8856139f6ca78b26681d82130ce38c2005c0.jpg (416x600, 81K)

Lmfao... I'm not "pretending" to be anyone else. But dont call me a shill for dropping redpills let alone a rabbi... You have no idea how much I detest those fucking rats.
I think you're only projecting...

Attached: 1527467095817.jpg (734x791, 196K)

>christcuck
Miss me with that gay shit

Muslims apparently because that's what he got put in prison for doing?

Then you're a moron if you think the Jews want anyone else to have what they have. Their whole religion end game is everyone else being their slave and lesser. Of course that means they get an ethno state and no one else does.

This fucking logic...
You glow too much...

DEATH TO THE EU
DEATH TO TRAITORS!

Attached: 220px-ExploitedLetsStartAWar.jpg (220x220, 13K)

How can they be better if we have the exact same? Explain to me how in anyway people rising up like this helps the jew? How would each country having their own ethnostate in anyway serve Jews?

free my nigga tommy

Tommy is a kike puppet. This is beyond that. This is about Brit finally voicing their opinion and standing up for themselves.

I'll not reply to a rat if you smell like one... GYS

Godspeed, England.
-American

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Hmmm tell me. Do you not see any parallels happening today that are on par within the pages of Revelation? You live in a unique period in human history, one path that can mean redemption. The other, certain obliteration.

Attached: mary+poppins+2.jpg (600x400, 45K)

>Having no answer
>I'm not gonna talk to you
Bye bye Rabbi.

He was on a suspended sentence and potentially influenced the court, so he got instant jail. And hes made a living off criticising muslims, so...................

Haha I know you're doing, dropping the fishing line and hope something sticks. Sorry kike

Take back your country.

Unleash the Fury of the British armed forced on the Central bank then follow those tentacles to the government they bought off and liquidate all the traitors who sold your lands to invading forces. Your government has grown corrupt, any brit who speaks out is locked up or jailed.

Peaceful revolution is impossible, lets hope the military takes the country back from the corrupt system Britain is under or else the people will have to do it themselves, and that anger could have no end on those upper class elites who own the central bank.

Attached: 1528467757383.jpg (224x218, 13K)

Still couldn't answer my question. How would each country having an ethno state help the jews? How does Britain standing up for themselves help the jew? It's a slow thread you can't hide by not quoting me faggot.

IDK you tell me since you're the the only kike here

Burn the palace, rape the Queen.

>potentially influenced the court

I'm sure if it were a white nazi child rape gang the courts wouldn't have a problem with people recording them.

>Still can't answer
>I swear your the jew
Pretty simple question since you're the one asserting that this helps the jews.

Again, fuck off with your logic...
I already said you glow too much

You're only fishing for answers

Hahahah still no answer? Desperately trying to sage the thread. Fucking shill the day of the rope is coming.

Hes in jail for sanding against the people who rule over you and its not the Royal family, its the Jews who used the Central Bank to buy out your corrupt government.

Lmao, pathetic kike tactics...

You claim this helps the Jew. All I want is an answer. How does Britain standing up for themselves help the jew. How would an ethnostate help the jew?

Bump

>How would the Jews controlling the narrative help the Jews?
Kike detected

Attached: 1527494549024.png (850x400, 210K)

Attached: 1527494567625.png (959x367, 384K)

>Ethnostate
>Jews in control
Wtf kind of logic is that?

stop responding to mr 20 posts

Attached: old lady free tommy.jpg (579x1016, 128K)

Attached: zealot448.jpg (638x903, 200K)

Tommy Robinson is a fucking Zionist Jew.

Tommy Robinson is a controlled opposition kike

You could atleast try to refute any of these infographics

Attached: DWq0DVQVoAAvwj-.jpg (802x926, 209K)

Attached: 1444166138515.jpg (790x960, 81K)

Yea I've proven my point now. I'm good.

maybe... but hes still in jail for opposing them.

Just use it to your advantage either way. Controlled opposition or not you can take control of the narrative.

I already said that see.

He's proven how he's a kike shill, well done...
My fucking sides...

(((YouTube community)))

Attached: 1401188498196.jpg (1280x521, 86K)

Attached: hitlerwasright.jpg (754x400, 215K)

One more for you Schlomo. You still have yet to give any answer to assert your claim. Only crying out and desperately calling everyone else a jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=MjAYoJRVA20
>I know tommy is infact not one of us
>Infact we share little common ground
>Beside with his opposition to islamifaction of europe
>He has no symphaty for the right
>And the medias charicasation of him as far right, only goes to show how far to the left the media is now
It's about that. Get your fucking heads of your anuses you utter retards or shill.
It's NOT about this fag, it's far bigger than this.

The glow in the dark heathen is right about this in everything

Attached: 1bb28eaa57c227d333112d1f6bf0da19b41a426dbecd85e1c36c5dd73184ccee.jpg (1104x551, 105K)

The jew is triggered lol

Too many redpills, lets sage and slide..

Isn't ban evasion against the rules?

finally the brit cucks tuck my advice to invade their own streets and claim one of their own back..

now you stay on the street and get this tommy lad out of prison BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

pic related

Attached: its-not-about-money-its-about-sending-a-message-everything-15317396.png (500x647, 226K)

Lmao, how am I ban evading... I'm not the one using proxies/vpn

There was a big court case recently where Count Dankula got dragged through the courts for making antisemitic jokes, and he ended up getting a 800 pound fine.

But people who criticize Muslims go straight to jail, as we've seen with Tommy, and that woman recently who was arrested for asking why Muslims were allowed to pray in the park when it's against the law.

Seems a very small minority of very persistent posters who spam these threads with literally hundreds of posts
like this guy who has already posted 28 times, are very concerned about people rallying around Tommy.

Funny, that. It's almost as if they don't want people to organize around a sympathetic figure with a popular cause that resonates with the people. I guess anyone who can act as a catalyst for change is secretly a turbo-kike Zionist Israeli puppet plant shill who won't even even address the JQ and say that he wants a second holocaust.

bump

You need to learn this that we can use and exploit this situation for our aims. That doesn't mean you need to go to bed with any of these other fags at all.

Some hitler won't just show up and solve anything while we sit on our asses, not going to happen but we can use situations like this or... we can just sit here and shitpost and do nothing.... so what is it?

Yes, but the Brit backlash was coming for a long time. They knew if they kept pushing eventually it would backfire. That's why they used Tommy as the leader of the angry Brits, so that when the time came, they could use him to quell your anger and attempt to get you all to go along with whatever "compromise" he sells you. Sure this isn't to say you can't ignore him and continue, but most people will be mislead by this kike, believing him to be some downtrodden Everyman hero of the British people.

Attached: free tommy.jpg (1205x801, 127K)

Makes sense now, you were the faggot who reported me and a janitor gave me tempban.
Is what I'm doing considered spam?

Valid point taken.

>crying because he got tempbanned

Not crying, simply stating what happened.
I'm not the one pretending to be someone I'm not...

>"The Third World War must be fomented"
>quote is dated at 1871
wtf you expect anyone to believe this dude had the clairvoyance to expect 2 world wars decades in advance? Don't post fake quotes.

>Some hitler won't just show up and solve anything
everything

You can't expect to just sit around until someone you agree with 100% and 100% only will show up and deliver you gas present and solve everything. The world doesn't work like this, it never has it never will.

Nobody here likes that tommy faggot, but it's not about him at all. Laws can be changed because of this and all you care about is that you do not agree with the kike

Attached: f402065a0c14005e784dea785a99c1f419c6752872d17bd8462920c0969c083e.jpg (970x933, 162K)

sorry my clarification was a bit slow, I was trying to find the santa hitler meme which I didn't

>Controlled opposition
>Ambushed by police and turned into a martyr
That's not how this works

It's fake because you said it.

If you were the one spamming the same huge copypasta 100 times, then yes I reported you.

Pretending the previous world wars weren't carefully planned and orchestrated is also being very naive.