How much does Jow Forums drink on a day to day basis? Or even at all? I found myself drinking more here lately...

How much does Jow Forums drink on a day to day basis? Or even at all? I found myself drinking more here lately, and when I drink I always find my way here.

Attached: pajeet.png (375x438, 147K)

I drink probably a gallon of water a day. Hydration is very important to your health

I drink 3L of 10.1% alcohol bum beer everyday since 7 years now

I stopped drinking alcohol once I discovered weed.

i used to drink about 6 ot 7 bottles of red wine every week.

i stopped a couple of months ago and feel much better.

Ditto me my friend. I have a watter jug on my desk with me whenever i'm here.
What got you drinking that much? Was it just life or the things going on in the world?
Does both count? haha
I've got some red wine right now. I want to stop, I just like drinking haha.

>What got you drinking that much?
At first it was only 1L and i constantly had friends over and wanted to have fun because i had just gotten out of a relationship and then i got another girlfriend and i spend most of my time with her but my tolerance for alcohol increased and years passed and here i am

I really have to stop but when i dont have beer i start shaking like fuck and get cold sweats and shit, doesnt feel good

seek help, you need to dry out. 1L is way too much per day. I have a couple beers or a glass of wine tops

I feel you on a spiritual level brother/sister. So are you still with that "Other Girlfriend"?

I feel the past year, and the cards I was dealt for it have really just driven me mad haha. Drinking right now to me is like driving. You don't need to drive to get where you want to go. But it sure as fuck helps.

I also agree with this user. I don't drink as much as I did. But the help I got brought the amount down significantly. Do it for yourself.

Do NOT stop cold turkey, but you do have to figure out a way to cut down on it.

I know im just not the type of person that seek help or like seeking help lol

Yeah im still with her i think shes the one, and i totally feel you i cant help but to think drinking is alot better than what some other people do with meds and stuff

I used to drink a lot in my youth. I don't drink alcohol now. It was a tough road to quit and took many years of constantly thinking about it. I no longer think about it at all.

I work for a fortune 50 company, make six figures, drive a nice car, have my home almost paid off. Life is good. I attribute that to not drinking

Attached: image.jpg (1280x853, 483K)

To your response to the other user, I feel you on that one. It's not a pride thing, I just hate bugging people with my shit because they have their own to deal with.

Now with this girl, how does she feel about your drinking?

I hate pills, I hate meds and anything that revolves around it. I grew up with my parents abusing and I saw the destructive power they can have on people. I'll take my bottle of vodka over pain meds any day.

I get proper drunk at least once a week (on average), for about 4 years now. I do it because we're a drinking culture and by extensions all my friends drink as much as I do. I also really like alcohol, not gonna lie.

I'm happy for you user. It's been a 4 year battle for me and I still find myself slipping up. But I def don't drink as much as I did.

I have a stable job lifes good. No complaints. But I still find myself at the bottom of the bottle.

Yeah i heard about that some people died or whatnot

I really want to cut back so that i could start getting drunk again without having to drink that huge amount

I like it to friend haha. There is just something about it that is so alluring to me.

3-12, average 6, erryday, and weed, and diphendydromine, and melatonin, and coffee
but i'm in mourning...

Attached: ScreenShot2014-09-09at11.45.37AM.png (719x548, 435K)

Excuse my stupidity but what is "Diphendydromine"?

Do you just do it to do it?

diphenhydromine is allergy pills like Benedryl(spellings)
I buy generic. They have a anxiety relief property, but linked to memory issues. Everything in moderation, but drink too much sometimes. Do stupid shit.

>Now with this girl, how does she feel about your drinking?
Well i can tell she doesnt like it especially when i pass out on my computer chair or whatnot lmao but shes cool she drinks with me once or twice a week

And yeah, these meds man they do more harm than good in almost every case i've seen, a friend of mine used to abuse them a bit and the doctor noticed so he cut her off completely and she went nuts

>How much does Jow Forums drink on a day to day basis?
zero. why would I poison myself? Are you that subhuman that you can't make the connection between drinking alcohol and feeling like shit afterward?

I drank heavy for 12 years. I stopped entirely about 4 years ago and got healthy and in shape.
Everyone needs to grow up sometime.
It's hip to be square.

Hangovers stop happening after a while you noob

3-4

Times a year

Attached: 61C32A04-06F9-480D-87BE-36AF93EDC554.jpg (188x428, 27K)

Yeah but you gotta learn to control that shit. I'm 25 now with a stable job, and it's really unbecoming to show up hungover as shit on a wednesday and reek of alcohol for the entire workday. Be a useless piece of shit on your own time.

Go check out the quality of life of the people at the bar.

Escape the police, tax, health jews.

If you ever want a good reason to cut back, visit the /alck/ threads on /ck/. I'm in the same boat, I feel like death if I stop.

Oh ok I gotcha, I had a couple friends I grew up with abuse stuff like that. They're either dead or on the brink...
Maybe slowly cut back? I wish I would have cut back when I had the though intitially. especially if you love her.
Drink more scrub, hangovers are for n00bs.
Che'ked. I feel you, i've slowly been working on me, like eating healthier and so on.
I honestly only drink on my off days. I'll bring a flask and go on a hike haha.
I love the bar scene. I've met some genuine people there.

Ween isn't just a good ban.
Ween out user, I did.
$300 a night bar tabs.

I'm thankful that my new job requires me to be up at 5am because it means i never drink during the work week. No way am I getting up that early after drinking.

i can drink nearly 8 water bottles a day not trying to brag its a lifestyle

I have anywhere from 2 to 8 drinks per day. Wake up in the morning telling myself I need to cool it and by 5PM when work is over I'm ready for the sweet warm feeling again.

I have met some genuine people there too.
There not bad people, but they are stuck in a time warp.
Dropped by my local hole and the same people were there over a decade later, just with less brain cells, divorced, no money and leather skin.

They sure wanted a drinkin' buddy to help feel like they're normal though.

A best friend for an hour, is what you get. It's not genuine, it's a selfish behavior.

>How much does Jow Forums drink on a day to day basis?

Zero, I have Irish blood and my Uncle drank himself to death before I was born. My father never touched a drink and I won't either. It's Irish kryptonite and trash calories.

Attached: alc.jpg (500x269, 15K)

No drinking at all. I drink iced seltzer water loaded with fresh lemon and lime slices.

The fermented Jew will cause problems

Attached: 53748140-fresh-cold-water-with-lemon-cucumber-ginger-mint-and-ice-in-a-pitcher-on-a-glass-tray.jpg (866x1300, 176K)

Fuck man...I've been there.
jail, institutions, death. Cut down your intake by one beer a day and then stop. Lift weights like a madman and gorge on ice cream or whatever the fuck when you stop.

I don't drink

One more thing...the day will come when the alcohol stops working. The stories you hear about alcoholic hopelessness are a lot different when you are actually experiencing them.

>I had a couple friends I grew up with abuse stuff like that.
I simply self medicate in times of need, and have made it to 40s, so...

Attached: Goodman.gif (354x163, 2.78M)

>seltzer water

I don't know what it is but it sounds jewish to me

Flaggot threads are slide threads. Figure it out, newfriends.

Carbonated water

This.Same. Honestly drinking is a rarity for me now. But when I do its usually a bottle or two. I do a yearly acid trip to reflect. And weed makes it easy to sleep.
Mhmm.

I've gone through a litre of scotch every 2 days for the past five months. Prior to this I didn't touch a drop. I am not having a good time in life right now, lads.

Thanks ill check it out>Maybe slowly cut back? I wish I would have cut back when I had the though intitially. especially if you love her.
Ah, i'm very sorry to hear user, i definitely will give it a go it sucks sometimes no matter how much i drink i cant even get proper drunk
Thanks for the tips, ice cream im guessing is for sugar intake? I actually just bought a bench and some weights, i used to be pretty athletic before the alcohol and the chainsmoking of cigarettes that comes with it

Not political. Take it to /b/, faggot. Yes, this is a slide thread. Kindly suck a niggercock. Everyone else should sage.

Holy shit i can't believe i never checked out that board i love cooking

I've never drunk alcohol before, do people like you fuck their lives up because being unable to think straight is a pleasant experience compared to what your sober thoughts are like? I presume this is the same reason normies drink in moderation, to "take the edge off" slight social anxiety when with friends or general stress when alone.

zero
yesterday, zero
tomorrow, zero

Yesterday: 2 bottles of wine and a beer
2 days ago: 1 bottle of wine and 4 500cl beers
X days ago: probably a combination of the above one way or the other for about 4-5 years now

Nicotine and caffeine are my only crutch at this time.

>being unable to think straight is a pleasant experience compared to what your sober thoughts are like?
often