Tfw rural retard

>tfw rural retard
>tfw all your friends got jobs in Chicago, Dallas, nyc and you’re stuck in flyover country

Attached: C721385B-0CE7-4D7D-9FE2-07880B4AF979.png (836x678, 584K)

>tfw living in total flyover state
>tfw cost of living is incredibly low
>tfw more job openings than unemployed people
>tfw affordable houses
>tfw low taxes
>tfw conservative values

What's the problem, user?

hes gay

Someone has to be left behind user.
Your friends need that old friend to show off to his kids one day when he comes back to his hometown

>everyone is fat, ugly and stupid
>towns are dying
>low population
>nothing to do
>middle of nowhere
>no public transport

Yeah I can see why a low iq voter like you would enjoy living in Bumfuck, OK

Attached: E34B8BE7-0702-4767-806C-EF91FE30B1FA.png (677x694, 26K)

I'm in the same ballpark user. They are taxed up the ass and are completely miserable people. Feels good knowing I made the right choice

NYC is absolute crap. Every time I visit friends there I just feel like they've been tricked into slavery. They spend insane amounts of money on rent, and then they're gone 12-18 hours a day making rent money. They all have tiny refrigerators, which are empty, because none of them cook. They spend 3-4 hours a week in laundromats. They spend 15-20 hours a week on the subway. Cocaine is cheap and plentiful though, so that's a plus.

Lol sucks to be you. There's plenty of smoking hot women around here. People who grew up working on their parents' farm/land tend to be in better shape than most.

>towns are dying
Move closer to a small city or bigger town? This is not a problem I have. The city I live in has actually been growing steadily since the 70s.

>low population
This is a plus, user. Big populations bring higher crime rates, more unemployment, immigrants, etc.

>nothing to do
Get a hobby. Travel.

>middle of nowhere
Yes. This is good. This is also why the cost of living is so low.

>no public transport
What, too poor to afford a car? Too fat and lazy to ride a bike or walk somewhere?

Yeah there are tons of attractive people inc cities compared to flyover country but they wouldn't have anything to do with you anyway and looking at cute girls you'll never interact with as you walk down the street gets old. Okay, not really, it is always much better than looking at fat ugly people. As for the stupid part just talk to your tomodachi on Jow Forums.
>towns are dying
Yeah that's true.
>low population
This is a good thing though. Kinda comfier.
>nothing to do
Learnt to do outdoors stuff. Get a gun and shoot or something it's what I'd do if I still lived in flyover country.
>middle of nowhere
Yeah that's actually really terrible.
>no public transport
Yeah this one is a living hell and had me on the verge of killing myself sometimes when I stayed there. But unlike me you're there permanently so you might as well get a car.

its a beautiful city but not worth the price imo

lets find 5 other people who feel the same and join together to have an apartment in downtown Austin

>flyover country
Found the cosmopolitan kike

Been in both, and you don't know how lucky you are. Start some online business and count your blessings. See you soon, neighbor.

Every US city is like this. They all have the same culture of hedonism and nihilistic materialism--Jewry.

>everyone is fat, ugly, and stupid
I live in the Beverly Hills of the Midwest
>Towns are dying
Suburbia is growing desu. Too much in my opinion.
>low population
Implying I want to live somewhere overpopulated
>middle of nowhere
I like that. Gives us a personality that millions of city slickers in a mass don't have
>no public transport
No need for it

>just live out in the sticks where the epitome of food is Applebee’s and the movie theatre is the sole entertainment option!

Gee I wonder why the cost of living is so low...

Attached: 77F1F7B1-9E2D-48F3-95F1-9845CACF9AA5.jpg (1024x768, 95K)

Everyone in the cities are fatter, uglier, and stupider.
>nothing to do
Learn how to use a gun faggot

Most cities are rural-ish if you get an hour out.

You realize that we grow most of the food in this country, right? You can get the freshest produce, meats and dairy here for incredible prices.

Oh, and we don't even really have chain places like Applebees. One will open up once in a while, but they go out of business because locals eat out at local restaurants. Why would we eat at some shitty chain resultant that serves shitty frozen beef when I can go down to the local steakhouse and get a fresh steak that came from a cow who was raised just a few miles down the road?

Also, we have an arena, a huge college football stadium, museums, art galleries, bike trails, campgrounds, lakes, rivers, national parks, etc. If you think there's nothing to do here, you're wrong. And also gay.

What size city do you live in? Mine is 80,000 and has none of those things

So basically no guy will let you suck their cock?

>flyover country
What did he mean by this? Surely they still live in the same country

The only time you are there is if you're flying to east cost/west coast

About 250,000, it's the capital city and we have the largest state university campus as well so that probably helps.

It's a pretty good balance, honestly. Small town vibe with most of the amenities you'd expect from a city.