How is this not considered child abuse?

youtube.com/watch?v=bdCXxUxI-WE

If you can withstand watching the video, you'll notice that the mother is a ham planet freak show, and the father is nowhere to be seen.

It's pretty clear that the mother hates herself for what she's become, and has projected that hatred onto men. Unfortunately the only male in her life where she can afflict abuse on is her son, who she is probably guiding and manipulating into being this trans abomination.

Children look up to their parents and will move in the direction that they are guided by them towards. Thoughts?

Attached: 1638fe77-8fdf-4aa9-a344-10e83090d8d0.format_jpeg.inline_yes.jpg (1200x630, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPKv4FJyGiw
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/psychoanalysis-30/201101/talking-about-sexually-abused-boys-and-the-men-they-become
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transvestic_fetishism
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 652.jpg (250x250, 14K)

>How is this not considered child abuse?
Jews.

The horror! What the FUCK have they done!

There's an obviously happy child obviously being happy! Clearly the mother must be bandied around and made an example of, doesn't she realize that her child is NOT allowed to enjoy life?!

If a single man did this to a boy or girl, it'd (rightfully) be called grooming.

But make sure it's a couple of weirdos with gauged ears and purple hair and it's all golden.

If children liked sex with pedophiles, would pedophilia be morally right?

It absolutely is child abuse. And if we can take Michael E Jones' research seriously, it is clear that these problems are the fruits of jewish/liberal attempts at sexual subversion dating back to the 1920's and exploding in the 60's. EMJ Talks about Wilhelm Reich advocating for the sexualization of children in order to foment revolution. Aldous Huxely's Brave New World also contains scenes describing the early sexualization of children. It is crazy to think that we were required to read a book like that in high school. I don't know what it amounts up to, except that maybe these abused children are easier to control.

youtube.com/watch?v=QPKv4FJyGiw

>adults encouraging the delusions of children

This is how society implodes.

Attached: Choice is ours.png (2114x2606, 3.91M)

>morally
Your first mistake
>if this thing that doesn't happen happened...
Your second mistake

Women need a Man to fucking slap the crazy out of them.

Attached: 1525620494935.png (565x605, 469K)

OK, Jow Forums tell me what puberty will be like for this boy

> hardmode, no sex change

Attached: 1516155929209.jpg (512x512, 48K)

child abuse, like democracy, morality and justice is such a subjective word that it lost all its meaning.

I don't know what to say except that youre disgusting. You conflate the imaginary games of children with their over sexualization and the mimicking of the adult world of tranny/drag.

Who is sexualizing? I just said the child was having fun. You lot are the ones who keep tying it to sex immediately.

>tranny/drag
Only a literal fucking idiot would think these two opposte things are related

>be me
>trolling trans on fetlife
>one trans from cali has a piss and shit fetish
>tell her i want to shit all over her
>have her eat my shit
>(i have no pictures of anything on my page)
>tell her shes a useless slut and id only fuck real women
>she loves it
>tells me she loves me
>mfw i have no details or photos on the page
>say lol yeah whatever
>she loses her mind
>threatens to kill herself
>keeps saying she loves me

why are trannys so fucked up?

>Your first mistake
see >Your second mistake
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/psychoanalysis-30/201101/talking-about-sexually-abused-boys-and-the-men-they-become
>Sexually abused boys are also troubled if they were aroused while being abused. Teenagers are easily aroused, having little control over the hormones surging through their bodies. But if they're stimulated by aspects of their experience, they may feel they participated in or even invited the abuse.
13 year old boys are still boys. In this kind of pedophilia, the arousal makes them confused about it. In child drag queens, it's the desire to pretend.

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

Attached: max-horkheimer-the-revolution1.jpg (1111x694, 319K)

>why are trannys so fucked up?
Girl hormones that they haven't adjusted to.

Disgusting. People like you make me want to go full Fasc.

more like this?

WHAT kind of pedophilia? Wearing clothes?

>tranny/drag
>opposite
I mean they're different, but they're pretty close. Autoandrophiliacs are a type of tranny that are more similar to drag queens.

>There's an obviously happy child obviously being happy!
That's because he's being coddled. He won't be by the world. It takes trans and chews them the fuck up. This is not how to purposefully raise a child.

Attached: 1505683178762.png (213x247, 60K)

my girl

Attached: hc.jpg (601x773, 51K)

>WHAT kind of pedophilia?
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

Attached: father_son_activities.png (491x585, 407K)

How is it not sexualizing? You have a child participating in the ideology of choosing their gender identity. Which can easily escalate into the choice for HRT these days. It is more serious that an actual drag/tranny appears and is supporting this child as a torch bearer. This kid isn't playing doctor or astronaut. The child himself probably doesn't realize that, but he is mimicking a drag culture that is entirely concerned with sexual choices. Its not a fun game if your heroes are molesting each other, taking drugs, and getting HIV. You think it is fun but do you realize that kids mimic the things they want to become? Should kids pretend to be heroin junkies or thugs? Or maybe for you it would be worse if they pretended to be a white male.

honestly seeing them blog on fetlife is hilarious. theres one who had sex reassign surgery whos blogging about how doctors dont know how to deal with her, and her wound might be infected but the surgeon wont see her again. LMAO

It's a superficial resemblance, not a categorical one, but I'll at least give ya that much.

It's rough to conflate one group who has a medical condition that literally fucked up their hormone profile, and another group who likes to dress up as teh other gender for pay. That's what I was referring to.

you forfeit the right to call others fucked up when you unironically engage in scat play with a tranny

like wtf m8

Attached: 323.png (211x246, 11K)

Depends on how much basedbean he consumes.

Hang the mother. Let no mercy be shown.

It's pedophelia grooming.
Straight people don't go running around saying, " My child identifies as a straight heterosexual! ".
We don't do this. We haven't done this.
It's because we're not trying to sexualize children. We don't see them as sex objects. Or having sexuality.
Liberals do see children as sex objects and having sexuality, and they groom them to have sexuality from a very early age, as early as possible. It's pedo grooming.
All it is. And we need to start calling them out for it. We need a fucking war.

>teh other gender for pay
>implying they need to be paid to do it
It's a sexual fetish. That's why I compared it to autoandrophilliacs.

>ideology of choosing their gender identity
Having a gender identity is not 'ideology', user. You just never questioned yours like most cis people because yours was in alignment and the thought of dressing 'different' was spat on. Not so these days.

Drag is not sexual choices -- its men who like being men portraying caricatures of women. If the child wants to be a paid entertainer some day, there are far worse outlets than dressing up.

No, drag is an occupation, and being a tranny is not a fetish. Only retards known as Blanchardians buy into that idiocy.

it is ironically. its called trolling for Jow Forums upboats

>Straight people don't go running around saying, " My child identifies as a straight heterosexual! ".
They do, just not openly, because heterosexual is the implied default. There's no NEED to say it because most are. It's expressed in things like 'Don't go play doctor!' and 'Playing house with girls is a no-no', and 'Don't lock the door with little susie in there, johnny'. All those arise from the fact you presume your child is heterosexual.

You people need to understand that there is a difference between not VOCALIZING and not HAVING.

>drag is an occupation
Some people do it as an occupation, but drag as a sexual fetish exists.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transvestic_fetishism

>being a tranny is not a fetish
Autoandrophillia is when a girl wants to sex change because she gets sexually aroused at the thought of being male.

>exists
Yes, a few of them exist. A few of anything exist in any group. They do not outline general praxis OF that group. There are a few posters on Jow Forums who kill people. Are the lot of you murderers? I think not.

>Autoandro...
I know what the word supposedly means. I also know it's origin. Newsflash, actual tranny here.

>I'd like to see a decent society where girls are allowed to larp as prostitutes.
>USA takes it to a whole new level by encouraging boys to do this.

Attached: 1423343844944.jpg (300x200, 10K)

> They do, just not openly, because heterosexual is the implied default.
Just not openly. So in other words they don't.
No heterosexual is not implied by default. No sexuality is implied by default. At all. This is what you sick libs don't get.
> There's no NEED to say it because most are.
There's no NEED to mention sexuality to little kids at all.
> It's expressed in things like 'Don't go play doctor!' and 'Playing house with girls is a no-no', and 'Don't lock the door with little susie in there, johnny'.
You mean parents trying to curb their kids from any possible early sexualization? Again, my point is made.
> All those arise from the fact you presume your child is heterosexual.
Why do liberals assume their child isn't at age 3?
> You people need to understand that there is a difference between not VOCALIZING and not HAVING.
You people need to understand it's way past time to shut the fuck up. You got your way, and now it's just pushing to see how far you can go until society finally hangs you from street lamps.

jewish clown nation

You're dense as shit, but that's to be expected from early 20's men who think they know everything.
>until society finally hangs you from street lamps.
You're welcome to try, son.

If children liked being heated and exploding in a microwave, would children microwaving themselves be morally right?

Lulz

Fuck off with subjective, emotional manipulation.

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

>You're dense as shit, but that's to be expected from early 20's men who think they know everything.
You're a pedophile. And it's to be expected from a pedophile. Stop the child grooming.
Let me explain something to you. I'm a lazy shit. I work my job, I take care of my kids, I do my thing. I don't rise up and storm the gates. But if you fuckers think you're going to make child sex any kind of normal? That's when I go postal, take my guns and use them.
This is not a threat. It's a promise. I would die gladly for that. It's where the line is drawn. You have no idea how serious I am.

I wouldn't even let my daughter dress that way or wear all that makeup at that age - the fact it's a boy just makes it even worse. This trans acceptance shit went straight from just that to sexualizing children - just like many of us said would happen. Surprise surprise.

>Yes, a few of them exist.
The majority of the group you're talking about does it as a job. Lactatia belongs in the group that feels a need to put on girl's clothing, not the one that does it as a job. You're trying to take the motivations of all men in drag and draw a connection between them and him, even though he doesn't show the same characteristics.

>Are the lot of you murderers? I think not.
The news sure treats us that way.

>I know what the word supposedly means. I also know it's origin.
Then you should have known that there are two types of trannies, and that the autoandro one is a sexual fetish.

> I wouldn't even let my daughter dress that way or wear all that makeup at that age - the fact it's a boy just makes it even worse.
You're right. I have a 14 year old daughter and she's not allowed to wear heavy makeup ( barely any at all I allow her to cover her zits a bit ), and no revealing clothing.
But it's as I've said and will say again.
Liberals sexualize children for sex.
Normal people do not.

>If children liked being heated and exploding in a microwave, would children microwaving themselves be morally right?
They'd have to be masochists to enjoy that.

>Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.
If someone had child bdsm equipment in their house but you never saw it being used on children, can you make a good case that the owner is a pedophile?

It is child abuse, plain and simple. The disturbing part is that parts of the msm like Elle condone and push this vile shit.

Desmond and Lactatia are tools for pedo acceptance and are being molested actively.

This is literally white genocide

Attached: modernwhites.jpg (2400x2564, 1.42M)

>Aldous Huxely's Brave New World also contains scenes describing the early sexualization of children

Where it is clearly shown as a bad thing and meant to make you uncomfortable.

Good lad

You're not the only one

discord gg/kDwswyy

add a .

Attached: Pic2.jpg (852x1024, 390K)