Tfw ISTP

>tfw ISTP

What's the point of even trying?

Attached: 87248572542452.jpg (560x549, 55K)

Being INTP is even worse, there is litterally no appeal for us to go outside talking to low IQ and larping as a normal person who got some social bonds since we can already get all the stimulation we need on the internet

Iktfb...i fucking hate normies

Attached: 1526659878912.jpg (720x720, 85K)

>tfw infp

Attached: 62D920F8-A8B3-4F10-B7DF-CE4E1CDFB446.jpg (723x1024, 111K)

I usually get INFP. I'm a gay man. Apparently a lot of trans women get it too.

Is INTP just the straight/masculine version of INFP?

This is just horoscopes you know.

i'm an ISTP and i totally feel you.

INTP is a curse if low IQ, blessing if high IQ. You have the power to understand the fundamentals of the surrounding reality. Why are you not tapping into that? Are there truths to be found in artistic expression? Are there truths to be found in shitting in woods? The answer is yes. You only need to pay attention. Most INTPs are shit at paying attention.

Also consider the possibility that you are simply addicted to internet.

My tested IQ is 142. I am INFP.

>This is just horoscopes you know.
Then why are you asking? I could give you a precise answer, but only if you are open to not reducing it down to such platitudes.

>This is just horoscopes you know.
Miss me with that gay shit

Just saying it is fun to play with but I wouldn't take it too seriously.

It has nothing to do with platitudes. It is a broad measure with little proper statistical value.

my nibba!

Attached: 07A73ABC-71A0-4A75-8A07-D0BD6EC361F3.png (792x608, 387K)

You will enjoy reading about jungian cognitive functions. It is on these that MBTI is based on. MBTI is pop-psychology, cognitive functions is enlightenment tier.

The racewar aint gonna start itself. Thats our job.

>tfw ISTP
>studying
>got friends
>dating
>like building shit
Whats the problem?

Attached: 1524510368571.gif (379x440, 140K)

>Is INTP just the straight/masculine version of INFP?

more like the emotionless one, not necessarily masculine; INTP like to study and understand logical systems while INFP like to understand what are their values/emotions, both still love to never get shit done and are not adapted to the society

idk about that mines been the same for years it feels pretty accurate.
Also i think horoscopes are good for that too (like how the sky was when you were born effecting who you are not like daily horoscopes.)

I find reading about Jung boring as hell. He's really annoying and fucky.

Seems like a proper divide between gay and straight dreamer-types. Also a bit on the nerdy side? I think INFP is supposed to more suit women so gays and trannies come along with that to an extent.

friendly reminder that meyers briggs was made by 2 cat ladys in the 30s, has no scientific basis, and is the rick and morty version of horoscope readings. and every time you bring up "omfg that's just like me :)" you're exposing yourself as 95 IQ prole trash dead on the day of the rope.

Suit yourself. My scope of advice ends here.

>TFW you flip between INTP and ISTP depending on the day
Feels bad man...
Somedays it feels that Jow Forums is my only frens...
Are we /r9pol/ now?

You should be able to describe things in your own manner without being overly referential and applying jargon.

Well yes, it is supposed to stay the same throughout your life, much like the basic temperament of every person. Your answers to the test may change, but in theory your type should not.

Anyone with an F in their type should be shot

welcome to the club. remember, you're here forever

You need to get into your head that you aren't any one type for life. You change as you grow older.

try being an ISTP with a heart problem

>routine life way too mundane to interest you
>the exciting options all fucking kill you

damn it

Not sure what you are getting at. I extended my hand, offering to answer your to questions, were you to change your attitude. I'm not interested in writing wall of texts to someone who isn't taking the conversation seriously.

I got INTJ. Explain to me how I'd be better than everyone if I ever left the house.

W-why?

I just want to hear things in your own words rather than needing to be told through the language of dad people.

dead*

I see. Very interesting.
No? Why are you so angry?

Attached: FDFACB67-FD7F-4692-AA79-6996AF02DCFF.jpg (500x582, 67K)

>tfw INTP

Feelsverybadman

>INTP
>emotionless
This is why INTP's can't be happy in everyday life.

Attached: 1490203541820.gif (498x594, 97K)

>Are we /r9pol/ now?
yes

Attached: tfw-1.jpg (696x392, 35K)

Don't despair, our time will come.

Have children, take care of yourself, and be prepared.

Attached: 2312315345.jpg (775x454, 80K)

i think dad people would work too

Does seem as though INTP has a disproportionate representation on Jow Forums so it's not all bad while I'm here. I can't stand going outside though. Normies place weight on the most mundane shit. It's infuriating. Here at least ideas are king.

What about infp who have given up hope in finding the good in everyone and then completely shift their alignment to something more dramatic than ISTP?

Wait I'm INFP and I can't find the good in most people but I don't think I could be different. Why are people so near-uniformly disappointing and shitty tho?

Alright. Your original question was whether INFP/INTP was a matter of masculine/feminine expression. The short answer is no, the long answer is jargon that you seem unwilling to comprehend. To speak from a casual middle ground between these two: INFPs are intuitive dreamers, while INTPs are intuitive logicians.

I'm both INTP and ENTP, depending upon where I am and who I'm with and the like. Rather, depending on my mood.

I enjoy going to bars, alone, and occasionally chatting it up with someone who is similar.

>INTP is a curse if low IQ, blessing if high IQ. You have the power to understand the fundamentals of the surrounding reality. Why are you not tapping into that? Are there truths to be found in artistic expression? Are there truths to be found in shitting in woods? The answer is yes. You only need to pay attention. Most INTPs are shit at paying attention.

True I'm shit at concentrating; I think I prefer studying some shit on the internet than going outside, I still seek for some truth when I'm going outside (on psycho/sociology) but I feel like if you are seeking for the Truth, you better keep reading books or internet articles and maybe going outside one day a week talking to people to analyze people and understand some more. Like 95% of your time reading books n shit and 5% outside for some field work on psychology, and to fulfill your biological need of social bonding

Always been ESTP but recently retested as ESTJ with p/j about 50/50. Thought it was pretty interesting. The descriptions of both seem to imply it was a maturity thing, going from "The doer/entrepreneur" to "The executive."

Because they must be taught to yield their degenerate ways, faggot.

Everyone has a beauty in them even with their flaws.

Boring coding monkeys = INTP. I hate straight nerds. Beta straight nerds make me look bad as a gay nerd.

huh?

What about her? What's her beauty?

Attached: hon21.jpg (640x629, 40K)

Pekka, you take mild Internet useless memes too personal. Your autism is showing. Chill and go to the sauna or even kill yourself drinking koskenkorva

>I feel like if you are seeking for the Truth, you better keep reading books

Words are delusion. You will not find Truth in books. Start paying attention to the reality that surrounds you. I grew out of reading books by the time I reached 25.

It's blood is a beautiful shade of red

i dont know im talking about their personality. You just appreciate people for who they are. or if theyre mostly assholes you watch that from a distance.

welcome fellow istpbro, don't let the memes get to you

It's a personal topic of interest and I enjoy talking about it. There are many less legitimate frameworks to obsess about.

INTJ here. My problem is hyper focus. I can easily ignore natural needs like food and sleep to concentrate on a task. The problem is that tasks are usually 20% productive or useful and about 80% useless.

I watch jeopardy like bill Murray from groundhog day, but sometimes I'll forget to eat for a couple days.

Who is not an asshole?

Like you are basically larping every emotion in social conversation, and i'm too conscious on my facial expression while listening or talking to someone so it get even weirder, being INTP is a curse

What's the worst thing that can happen by being weird?

That's lord Farquad. He has a beautiful castle in Du lac.

everyone can be mean but some people are just real assholes through and through. Most people have good things about them that makes tolerating the bad parts worth it. Some people though just arent good to even interact with.

dont worry, we can still shitpost

I've never met people who weren't shitty overall.

INTP I have 2 nerdy friends, who I rarely talk to plus I'm boring and weird so that makes my social life even harder.

What kind of Truth can you find in real life ? You can theorize on psychology and maybe sociology based on your observations, but you still need to read other people's work to understand sciences for example

You confuse Truth with facts, which are just glorified opinions. Truth is an experience you can partake in whenever you want.

Nothing, but sometimes it's just sad to see that you can't relate to other people's behavior

I used to have friends but then they started being drug addicts or alcoholic niggers and assaulting peoples cars because 'she dindt fuck meeeee x('

im sorry about that user

INTJ are usually smart and at least you can concentrate on something; you are like an INTP on ritalin so you can still be useful to society if you want to

Sounds like a self-fulfilling prophecy. No one "relates to other people" in general. For each of us, there are only a few persons in a group of 100 that we truly click with. The rest comes down to social experience.

>believing in zodiac-tier "categories"

Attached: 1517508900978.png (645x729, 40K)

Be careful. You might fall into the nihilism/solipsism trap that way. It's better to acknowledge commonly accepted facts as being commonly accepted in order to further your own success, while holding personal truths and experiences separately.

I get INTP and this is so true. I don't want to go to social events simply because most people there are low iq and/or bluepilled beyond belief. No point in talking about anything meaningful.

Attached: hitler_in_countryside.jpg (500x688, 32K)

Well, MBTI gives some pathes but you're right, human psychology is much more complicated.
t. INTP

By seeking "Truth", I meant understanding the world, which is probably a logical system that can be explained, so it is more something Philosophy/Physics based, than the "spiritual Truth" you are talking about

i think seeking Truth is a useless activity even though it's fun. To me (idk about you) it's clear that fascism is the Truth. My next step is to actually grow some balls to do something about that.

We still make the best hackers/infosec professionals.
Use your skills to fight the good fight.
The world is changing and the future is begging for our particular skillset.

Attached: 1521932185789.png (995x613, 143K)

La Falange Interneta?

Attached: 1491401503379.png (618x618, 253K)

ENTJ here. Bow to my superiority ye idlers and faggots.

Attached: IMG_0447.jpg (445x339, 64K)

Attached: kaiser_delet.jpg (585x604, 67K)

I am INFP

Me too. R u really Muslim?

Yes

On the contrary, it was my way out of such a trap.

How can you deny that understanding the system of existence is a spiritual quest? Science, spiritualism, occultism, philosophy, they all try to make sense of the same thing: that which can not be directly seen.

Ye, I know that the "society" thing is an illusion and everyone is somehow an outsider of it; but there are still people who find less people to click with than your average Joe. About MBTI for example, there are still ESTP than INTP, so ESTP are more likely to find people that are working on the same psychological wavelength than INTP, and as an INTP it will be hard for you to relate to people putting too much emphasis on emotion or on non-abstract thinking. I think that normies can find friends that are on that same wavelenth more easily, as an INTP I only found one real friend, who was actually an INTJ, in my life

>Like you are larping every emotion in social conversation
Sorry but this isn't a characteristic of INTP's. INTP's suppress their emotions as much as they can because emotions for an INTP are oppressively powerful yet fairly distinct separate from their logical analytical side.
So the reason INTP's can't emotionally get along with other people is because they deeply analyze their own emotions which most people can't do which makes them incompatible with most people.

>and i'm too conscious on my facial expression while listening or talking to someone so it get even weirder, being INTP is a curse
I think you have something far worse then being INTP.

Attached: 1505218552438.gif (500x375, 2.78M)

INTJ, is that why I hate small talk and love work?

Attached: hmmmmm.jpg (788x656, 25K)

Shove it up your ass, majority of you faggots are low iq sperges who are a pain in the ass to even be around.

T.ENTP

And you guys die by overdose or car crash.

Ye, it may be the political/moral Truth, but you are not interested in the Physics, Existentialist, basically Science truth ? I think Truth as a concept that unify everything together, so I need to study everything to get the bigger image of the "Truth"

Kek, ENTPs are cringiest fuckers on this planet and they're calling other types spergs?

lol 3 boring 5 me. I do math for a living, so it can be interesting at times but overall is quite useless (when studying it).

Ikr, but you can't always keep asking yourself about philosophy without seeing what other philosopher have to say, you need both of the spiritual quest and the knowledge quest (which is why going outside is not appealing, you can work on both the spiritual and the knowledge thing while being at home most of the time)

lol funny pic

shit, I thought everybody here was an INTP
t. INTP

supposedly the test results aren't very repeatable under testing condition.
You're spending your time on something that is not much better than astrology, if true.

You're not redpilled if you haven't taken a shit in the woods.

Attached: 1493236324451.jpg (480x465, 44K)

I see what you are talking about; actually it's not that i'm suppressing my emotions, which I do when I'm analyzing thing because as an INTP I always want to be objective, but it's that when I am in a social conversation, I basically have no emotion on my face, the only way to emotionally stimulate me is talking about some abstract thing that I'm into, like debating about Science or Philosophy, everything else is small-talk bullshit to me so I need to larp emotions. I cope by analyzing people to know some thing about psychology