KeK rules this realm. (No JIDF-Commie zone)

What is their end game what the fuck do they want to do.
1)Will they nuclear the world and wait inside their vaults until earth heals the radiation damage (fallout style enclave)?
2)Will they continue WW2 from where they left wiping out the white race and the only real enemy they have in this world that can defeat them?
3)Will they genocide the entire world just for their blood lust. Bringing eternal chaos and the end of mankind as we know it.
4) Will they promote technological implants while also turning everyone into slaves and being able to have a kill switch installed in every human being where in the end they exterminate the planet and kill 2/3 of the planet in a single day?(phones are on this list)
5)Will they bring us to a cyberpunk dystopia living in nothing but dust and metal while controlling the world and rigging the game?
6) OR will they exterminate the planet after killing the white race leaving nothing but them their robot servants and a few slaves just to be reminded of the inhabitants of this planet while they lose their humanity over time in the end leaving this planet and going to infest another one?
KEK will decide with digits

Attached: super-rare-pepe-not-one-of-the-original-1272-do-not-1626122.png (500x499, 405K)

6)

2)

Trump turns on Israel

Attached: 1501880490202.jpg (3594x2076, 3.06M)

KEK

gas the bikes race car now

IS kek with us today?

I hope so, Burgers are our only hope at this point. That part kind of worries me though.

Checked, Kek is always with us.

Looks like KEK has decided.

Top fucking kek I think he is browsing Jow Forums today

race war in 5 years?
KeK answer me

Attached: you-were-born-too-late-you-will-never-explore-earth-you-were-born-too-early-youll-never-explore-the- (735x1600, 302K)

TOP FUCKING KEK
love you kek

>worshipping a Masonic frog demon god

Good goys

>kek
>>>/leddit/

Attached: 1514186724593.jpg (750x888, 416K)

4)

Attached: 1513633472650.png (800x800, 440K)

That's some hardcore demonic sigil shit hidden in the pic

Get behind me Satan in the named of Jesus Christ

Cool story tea eater

99% sure you're that Estonian Self admitted Jew who posts repeated "anti christcuck" threads

OP you better star believing

Attached: start believing.gif (500x346, 471K)

Attached: btfo2.webm (1122x624, 1.06M)

he's here

Attached: kek lord of digital domain.png (700x512, 375K)