Can you buy happiness ?

Can you buy happiness ?

Attached: 33630483_182383999134730_1672543394154414080_n.jpg (937x1171, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JU48PIVVyQI
youtube.com/watch?v=KlR2I6nfKhw
youtube.com/watch?v=srwxJUXPHvE
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2999363/
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ6GVPUVkIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, happiness isn't found in the material world.

any rich men who could share their life experience ?

i mean no one can deny it financial indepence DOES make people happy

show tits or gtfo

Attached: 1508475724_1501714094150.gif (785x757, 824K)

Yes. Happiness is temporary. Purpose? Fulfilment? No

Does it make you happy? No. Does it make it easier to find happiness? Yes.

Yes. Money makes life easier and easy life is happy. For example, your plane is delayed 1 day. Just got buy a ticket for the next flight in 2 hours.

Financial independance = ability to pursue enlightenment = happiness.

Last time I checked, a gram of cocaine goes for 60€. And that's if you buy it from shady street dealers, probably half the price if you got some connections.

i have to agree with you , actual dedication requires spirits will to fulfill purpose void in this world,same with love .

Money can buy you independence to do the things you want, but only inner peace can buy you happiness. In summary....a poor person can be happy if they accept certain terms and a rich person will commit suicide if they don't.

yes

Absoluetly. Money attracts all kinds of people to you. It’s your job to choose who to let in, and leave toxins out.

No, but its hard to find it if you are poor. And in fact success is probably a pre requisite. That doesnt mean you have to be rich but being poor probably means you failed.

wise words

No, but it really helps

Not exactly but it definitely helps.

35.00$

You can’t buy happiness but money can make a lot of sadness go away.

Anyone who says this is wrong is deluded

It depends on whether you were born without it or not.

Born with money - no it doesn't make you happy.
Born without money - money helps you to be happier.

why are there mint leaves on every dish? this angers me

Good question because in history there were many rich people who could buy everything they wanted but still did suicide so this implies NO.... BUT I'm a poorfag with dead parents only few friends and overall shitty life but I'm still happy and have millions of ideas that i would lovebto do if i had the money so yes i think money can buy happiness

There is a world that’s not material?

Yeah, figured so. Coca was never really my thing, tried it a couple times and it was nice but overpriced as fuck. Friend of mine flies to South America every spring and the stories he can tell you give you an instant boner and a grin on your face. But well, I don't live in South America, so beer and weed have to do the same job.

financial independence is a funny term

relative as fuck

10usd

Yes it's called a jetski

You can do plenty things without investing much money, or no money at all. Last year I dug up some young trees in the forest nearby because I thought "hey, these look cute, let's try to make a Bonsai". So far this "project" did cost me maybe 50 cents for soil and water.

Happiness is a choice. Wealth doesn't have any impact on happiness, positive or negative. The laser focus on wealth to have a good life is a jewish trick.

Only until it runs out, then you need to pay more.

how cute!

lol

3,00 us

youtu.be/JU48PIVVyQI

>focus on wealth to have a good life is a jewish trick
lol its not a jewish trick to make money wtf

Happiness is a chemical process in the brain, money has no effect on that.

Money can buy you chemicals, fren.

It buys you room to breathe, which can lower stress and make happiness easier. But just happiness? I guess it depends on your definition.

thats joy, you can trigger it with drugs or like manipulating your breath, bending your body in unnatural ways and such stuff, but happiness is an upper lvl form of content

Money saves you from the misery of poverty, but there are many other miseries it won't solve.

NO YOU MUST BUILD IT

Attached: Sarah-Stephens_.jpg (678x1024, 73K)

The laser focus on wealth to have a good life is a jewish trick.

good goy.. stay poor so I get rich.

Most ppl get depressed if they are rich enough to afford everything. So i guess not.

only if you are black or a woman, because their minds are simple enough.

No but money can buy me things that make me happy. Like blowjobs. Blowjobs and vidya make me happy.

Is it so wrong to want to be alone and happy?

No but it’s sure of a hell lot easier

It is “Can you die of happiness?” not “Can you buy happiness?”

Attached: D683D3A9-AFB5-4A77-AD27-D1ED7B43D48E.gif (500x233, 973K)

It buys a jet ski. Try being unhappy on one of those.

Yes sure but having endless money could for me at least make me happy forever but rich people who think buying nice cars houses and spending millions on partys will someday end up sad because they have everything already....
If i had the money it would have nothing to do with just buying fancy things

youtube.com/watch?v=KlR2I6nfKhw

Yes, anyone who says otherwise is a self loathing already hating cunt. Money gives security, spontaneity and other important necessities to living a fulfilled life.

Attached: 1528593086341.jpg (768x1024, 167K)

Nah. Human life is suffering no matter what. Read schopenhauer or teachings of Buddha if you wan to remain a faggot.

You'll never achieve the peak of Maslows Pyramid.

I’m an M&A analyst burnout. Did my two years, looked for the buy side exit at the end, had interviews lined up with some mm firms with nice verticals, realized I hated myself. Now I teach abroad for 30k a year. Money doesn’t make you happy because you have no time to spend it, and everyone around you is a fag or a jew

Attached: F2BA2A60-35F0-48F9-A658-D142B4A0324D.png (300x250, 27K)

But what it can't give you is self-actualization.

>have hobbies
>use money to continue hobbies
>be happy

Hobbies are degenerate. You are supposed to work and pray and procreate.

youtube.com/watch?v=srwxJUXPHvE

procreating is one of my hobbies

It doesn't buy happiness, but it certainly makes it easier to come by.
I know people who have lots of money but no purpose in life because they don't need to work so they are depressed and bored because they don't need to work.
On the other hand it must also be nice not to have to worry about paying rent, meeting deadlines etc

Pray to what? God is dead and we killed him. You should know this better than anyone Hans.

resurrect him

>one illness away from complete financial ruin
Good call goy. Thanks for slaving away to make those fags and jews richer though, you sure showed them!

>i mean no one can deny it financial indepence DOES make people happy
Do you have evidence for this, because it seems just like Jewry.

“…Variation in material wealth has less effect on well-being than does variation in other forms of wealth, such as health or social connections.”

“Wealth Transmission and Inequality Among Hunter-Gatherers” ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2999363/

financial dependence is stressful, wtf, evidence? its a self evident truth

>I know people who have lots of money but no purpose in life because they don't need to work so they are depressed and bored because they don't need to work.

I've come to the conclusion that all the depraved degenerate shit we've seen from the rich and powerful is due to this. Why does Bill Clinton like fucking little girls on Lolita Express? Because there is nothing more left for him

Impregnating a paper towel doesn't count, fren. Even if you do it 5 times per day, it really doesn't count. You gotta put peepee into vagoo.

Attached: fried maple leafs.jpg (736x783, 117K)

Money paves the road to happiness but you've still got to walk it yourself.

Yes
Bitter poor people will say no as a massive cope but simply speaking if I was rich I could
>quit my job which I do not enjoy
>spend my newly acquired time becoming more physically fit and educated
>more emotionally secure due to not having to answer to co-workers/bosses on a daily basis and knowing my future is secured in the event of hardship
>able to commit time to hobbies I value and become better at them, resulting in hapiness

Even outside of 'things' the hapiness from wealth stems from security and time, which are absolutely invaluable

mdma 2.5-6€
LSD 2-10€ depending of source and amount
one average my candyflip love cost me 10€

Amphetamine
3-20€ for a gram(speaking of pure speed)
single evening would be max. 50mg

No one who is wealthy has the time you are talking about except lottery winners, who invariably destroy themselves

No, enlightenment leads to unhappiness. The happiest and least suicidal people in the world are the physical laborers who have their nose to the grindstone their whole lives. It's the rich people 'pursuing enlightenment' that are constantly fretting about nonsense and offing themselves.

This.

Most people don't realize CEOs of big companies work 12-14 hours a day 7 days a week. Its the children of these CEOs who have it easy but once daddy (or mommy) is gone they'll blow their wealth away in a few years.

What is cocaine for 900, asshole.

Yes

Attached: Blotter_Coleccionhoffman_web.jpg (375x488, 292K)

Except the vast majority of those wealthy people could quit tomorrow, sell their shares and live a great life. So wealth can buy hapiness

People try to be faux deep about it but the fact of the matter is that even if work brings you hapiness, you'd still be happier if you knew you could leave that job at any time and do what you want (which you can't do unless you're wealthy)

Also
>all lottery winners destroy themselves because I read news articles about some that did and am too much of a brainlet to realise there are no articles for the thousands that don't

If I won the lottery I'd be happy because I have been handed freedom, which is the most fundamental factor of hapiness. I wouldn't 'destroy myself' because all id do is
>buy small house in quiet area/ranch/forest
>work out, hire a tutor to learn languages or other cool things, shoot guns, get a couple of dogs, and spend time on my hobbies like making music, prepping etc

Yes, it called Cocaine.

I have a gf who lives with me. Not worried about hanky panky.

Yeah, I've always noticed in videos churches do of little poor kids in Africa they are always smiling and laughing.

No but you can rent it.

>Its the children of these CEOs who have it easy
ive known some really rich kids over the years and i can say i have never once met one of them who was not a complete unhappy retard, they have the horrible combination of non-present dad + whore mom. They truly have more complexes that you can count with your fingers, their issues go way beyond just being spoilt

ive never known a kid of aristocracy/old-money though, those are supposed to be a bit better cause they are perpetually surrounded by high-culture, their families have historic significance(so, strong values) and their moms are not whores, but i dunno

Also, why do rich usually succeed at not helping anyone, unless to garner favor from another rich person, ever?

Also, pic unrelate (kind of)

Attached: 39547BE200000578-3834438-image-m-13_1476278736543.jpg (634x515, 70K)

YES IT CAN YOU MIGHT NEED HELP THOUGH
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ6GVPUVkIQ

nope you can buy time but never happiness

I can buy a BRZ

also

Yeah, tell me about it. I had the "privilege" to spend my high school years at the "elite" gymnasium in our city because I got good grades in elementary school, blah blah. It was a real wtf experience, at some point I was making a few bucks with private tutoring and there was this kid from a filthy rich family who wouldn't stop whining about "my parents are going to sell the house! waaah! I don't want them to do that, I was born in that house!". Alright... upon further investigation he told me that now that his sister moved out to go to uni they had 12 (!!!) unused rooms and the dad decided hey let's sell this pretentious mansion and get a smaller one.

There was some study done in the US that showed overall happiness in households rose with income until about $75k a year. At that point the marginal increase in happiness for each marginal increase in household income fell off dramatically. So money helps to a point, but not beyond what is probably the higher end of middle, middle-class income.

Can you buy true human to human connections? If answer no, then no to your question

lel
its kinda sad cause its not the fault of the kid, and id think it must be hard to be mature enough as a teenager to not wall yourself when you see everybody hates you, like this kid is expressing a normal kid thing, he just had no concept of the monstruosity of his home

Umm... I guess you can't buy them, but having a decent income can help. Generally the most important and fulfilling relationship a person will have will be with their spouse. It is far easier to find a spouse as a man if you have a decent income than if you don't.

i make about 230k/year. as to OP question, yes. get rich. you neets are wasting your time cataloguing the downfall when you need to get rich to insulate yourselves.

you need to be able to live out of a city, in a guarded and gated community, in an area that will remain a white supermajority until your kids grow up.

up to 80k/year yes
I live fairly frugally and save all the money I can.
It's not even difficult to be happy without tons of money

Nope. Happiness is found in love, and that is something money truly cannot buy.

Until the next life problem occurs.

>guarded

do realize to disarm someone, you just grab the gun and pull up then down really hard?? good luck "defending" your highly secret bunker.

Gayest thread in Jow Forums since a long time.

uhm no sweety

Attached: 5789208419000026008a6707.jpg (720x480, 72K)

No, you can't. I once had "infinite" money and wasn't happy. I still make six figures and I'm not happy.