Problem, sharts?

problem, sharts?

Attached: 8FAF85FF-50B6-44F7-95DE-FACCC3C7E5F1.jpg (927x531, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realagriculture.com/2018/02/u-s-dairy-subsidies-equal-73-percent-of-producer-returns-says-new-report/
dairyinfo.gc.ca/index_e.php?s1=dff-fcil&s2=farm-ferme&s3=nb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Enjoy starving in the winter, but hey, at least your bag of milk is Made in Canada, eh?

Take our table linen you stupid leaf

% tax on sausages

America should answer with 1488% tax on jews and niggers.

I don't buy Canadian I buy domestic dairy. It don't matter to me

>Go to massive efforts to bring down the cost of food so more people can eat better
>Canada tariffs it all so they can pay to import chinks and niggers
Oh well.

whats the tariff on US weed ?

I'm okay with it. Gives me an excuse not to buy burger garbage.

Attached: burger chair.jpg (480x550, 35K)

enjoy your tits

Of course you buy domestic dairy. Its like 25 cents per gallon down there.

>NAFTA
>tariffs

Attached: phil necessary.png (1280x720, 845K)

No
/thread

Kek the us will just increase farming subsidies and borrow the money necessary

270% on milk!

OUR HOME AND NATIVE LAND

Attached: bagmilk.jpg (770x477, 28K)

my favourite part about this whole ordeal is how a year ago many Canadians were shittalking tariffs when Trump started to do it, now it’s been revealed that Canada has some really big tariffs on certain US goods and Canadians are defending it

so the Canadians are flip flopping around while Trump has remained focused on fair trade this entire time, that’s impressive politicking

IN ALL THEY XONS COMMAND

Attached: Leafy j.png (1319x932, 766K)

No. No other country, or combination of countries, has the kind of trade leverage to make the US break a sweat. Lighthizer will break you.

Trudeau's eyebrows are very similar to Fidel Castro's. Must be an inherited genetic trait.

Most countries should have high tariffs on agricultural products to ensure that domestic production is enough to sustain the country self-sufficiently during wartime. I suppose countries like Monaco, or Singapore are basically going to be at the mercy of their mercenary armies, as this isn't realistic for them.

All I have to say is we better have an abundance of that shit or I'm gunna be pissed having to pay all those taxes.

Since I can remember the Canadian dollar has always been about 1 to 1. Now it's .75 to 1. Trudeau will destroy his providence.

I don't think I've ever bought anything that came from Canada once in my entire life.

Trudaeu-"I'm not going to be pushed around or taken advantage of"

Is it only okay for us to be pushed around and taken advantage of? All our allies are welfare niggers. Americans are the only people in the world that actually work other than the chinks. Let's drop all these good for nothing europoors sucking on our tits and better relations with Korea, Japan, Vietnam, and make the best of our relationship with China.

Meanwhile we'll further take control of Canada's economy and politics and turn it into a welfare state to send all our browns to (paid for by Canadian oil and relocated tech jobs). And we'll have mexico and central/south America make all our little shitty plastic products increasing their economies and provide Latinos incentives to return there.

You must be young. It was only 1:1 for about 3 years, 2008-2012 ish. When I was elementary school and highschool it was even worse than it is now. About .65-.75:1. When it was on par everyone was blown away about it.

The whole point of paying those tariffs is to maintain a domestic abundance. Mexico didn't maintain tariffs on agricultural goods and as a result NAFTA utterly fucked their agricultural industry.

It's far cheaper to raise cattle and farm dairy in the United States as we have shorter winters and get more sunlight. So American beef and dairy will always be cheaper than Canadian beef and dairy. If Canadians did not have tariffs on American beef and dairy, then this would shift cattle ranches almost entirely to the United States. Same is true of wheat, barley, pigs, etc.

In such a situation, if the United States suddenly blockaded Canada because we were sick of your shitposting, or God forbid, we went to war, suddenly Canada would have no bread, no beer, no pork, no milk, no cheese. You'd have plenty of lumber and oil but you can't eat those.

When America was dependent upon foreign oil we always had a carrier group in the Persian Gulf to protect our petrovassals as we knew we couldn't strategically afford to be cut off from oil. We would had been crippled.

That's why Canada has tariffs on these products and should maintain them - it's a national security issue.

The American tariffs are the ones affecting your prices dumbshit burger lmao

>now it’s been revealed that Canada has some really big tariffs on certain US goods and Canadians are defending it
Bro these tariffs came as a response to the American tariffs you mongoloid

>if we went to war
>thinking the leafs would last long enough to worry about food

In this case, yes, it's absurd, but generally this does matter. If you're dependent upon your neighbor for food production then they have you by the balls.

No they didn't.

Thinking America could declare war on Canada without the entire world declaring war on you.

Imagine thinking you can outlast the United States in an Embargo war

thinking we wouldn't win

Does JUSTin have a time machine?

See I get called a traitor and this retard doesn't even know about the dairy lobby. Fuck people in this country are uninformed.

How much is orange juice in Canada now?

rofl - obviously we don't get milk from Canada then because it is cheap as fuck here in the states. I live in MN and it costs about $1.50 for a GALLON of milk. So unless you retarded Canadians are charging pennies for that sweet white supremacy drink, nobody gives a fuck what you do.

We can outlast the United States ...PERIOD.

We don't really need them. (and they don't really need us) We are 2 of the few nations in the world who could plausible live completely separated from anyone.

>Canadian tariff on us goods
>amerimutt is unaffected
Amerimutt education

>Since I can remember the Canadian dollar has always been about 1 to 1.

you're 15 years old aren't u

Apple juice is dirt cheap. We don't grow Oranges, so it means nothing to make a argument based on that.

Attached: harperkilledcdndollar.png (620x349, 30K)

Attached: harper kills loonie2.png (1920x2160, 3.9M)

>Be harsh terrain norther province that is only habitable at the border with southern neighbor with limited viable year-round farmland
>Tariff your only neighbor for food, cloth, and milk
>Not realizing that winter will starve your own people without your neighbor's aid

Seriously, if you're not in Nova Scotia or B.C. with port access, how the fuck are you supposed to get food/perishables without paying a massive American fee?

This is geographically suicidal. Are Cuba and Mexico gonna somehow ship Canada all their needs? Do they have the infrastructure to get their supplies to central canada without the US?

Also sucks because the midwest is gonna hurt from this. Its gonna be viable as an argument against Trump in 2020 if the impact is long term

Attached: 1509242876404.gif (353x353, 654K)

Wow. Eternal Leaf brainwashed and uneducated.

Nope.

Yeah it's pretty awesome. Pls don't let yourself become a Chink colony

Table Linen is for kike mutts

>being this new
I remember 1.50 canbucks for 1 real dollar

Attached: D13BE321-BE15-425C-963A-694E6C282AC9.jpg (1558x1007, 191K)

did Fidel have glue-ons

Tariffs on Linen, Sausage, Beef and Cheese would get your ass in a war with the Vaegirs and Rhodoks in Mount & Blade.

Thats what happens when you don't industrialize anything and sit on Alberta for all the gibs you can get like a (((refugee)))

I remember that brief period shit a decade ago when the Canadian Dollar was worth more then the USD.

The whole point of these tariffs is to ensure that Canada is agriculturally self-sufficient. If a country can be, it should be. It's a national security issue. And these tariffs are already in place and have been for a while

The Table Linen embargo violated the NAP with Bed Bath and Beyond. Tanks in 30 minutes.

You do realize these are tariffs on US goods going into Canada, right?

explain that dumbass leaf, your schools must be worse than ours

THIS SHIT WON'T WASH YOU FUCKING PUKE

TAKE OFF THE TARIFFS YOU LEAF BASTARDS OR THIS CANADIAN CHILD GOES BYE BYE

Attached: Platoon_2.jpg (1280x688, 211K)

That’s how it worked before nafta. We still had trade.

kek

You need us more than we need you.

wrong...still denying fake eye-brows too

thx harper

Attached: harper replaces Cdn workers2.png (652x745, 459K)

If you're ever bought an American car, a lot of the parts were made in Canada. But other than that and maple syrup, I can't think of anything else.

I guess I'll have to eat without a tablecloth now. Drumpf how could you let this happen

Umm, this is all stuff we can produce ourselves. Why would we need this shit from Canada? Fuck Trudeau! You guys have your legal weed yet, or is he still "working on it?"

Wow, it takes a lot of courage to be this stupid in public. Have a (you).

Attached: 1527637586702.gif (640x360, 393K)

Care to substantiate your claims?

lumber and oil

They think we care or at all worried about this.

Attached: lol.png (430x239, 189K)

I wish you'd try to outlast is sooner. It's getting old dealing with that useless cousin that brings nothing to the table.

>I remember 1.50 canbucks for 1 real dollar
Even a leaf calls USD real dollars. Topkek.

Nigger fuck you. I buy raw milk and that shit is $10 a gallon

he means that if we artificially jack up the price of international imports, our domestic companies will raise their prices.

The funny thing is most of Jow Forums realizes that higher domestic prices leads to higher wages for workers who spend money on other goods and services. Now that little bump in domestic prices has caused a massive chain reaction of wealth gains to the low and middle classes which more than offsets any rising consumer prices - exactly what Trump was trying to do all along.

If I was a burger I would blockade your ass till you starve.

Pro tip: this is all stuff they buy from you. Hence why it’s a Canadian tariff on US goods.

>tariffs on table linens

I laughed. Heartily

>paying an $8 premium for brucellosis
Wew lad

Tariffs are bad for both us and the US, regardless of who's using them. It's bad when we do it, and it's bad when you do it. Farmers are a powerful lobby group though, and have the Canadian population by the balls. Do you think I WANT to pay $4.50+/lb for terrible sausage? I'm sure you guys don't want to pay a shitton more for steel and steel-derived products either. I really hope this whole trade war thing gives our government and electorate the kick in the pants it needs to do away with these tariffs, which I think most Canadians aren't even aware of in the first place. Unfortunately, I think it's just as likely to go the other way, with escalating protectionism causing a recession.

industrialized dairy is government funded and protected from competition by stifling regulations that ensure that no small dairy will ever have a piece of the American milk market
ownership of a single milk cow has been regulated into an expense, where excess milk is a waste product that can't be sold, driving the smallest dairy (the home dairy) nearly out of existence in the US
and the milk you get for your $1.50 is the crappiest of all the milk produced by the many different cow breeds, but it produces the most milk per cow, so that's what you get...once derisively known as "blue milk"...
but go ahead and crow about your cheap milk....it literally can't be produced, packaged, and trucked to the stores for that amount....by anyone...the government via taxpayers picks up most of the cost of crappy, industrialized milk

that being said, Canada is right to have massive tariffs on US dairy

What people in this thread are ignoring are the massive amounts of government welfare the farmers (and yes dairy farmers) of the US receive.

Gibs totalling $22.2 billion amounted to 72 percent of dairy farmer's market returns in 2015

realagriculture.com/2018/02/u-s-dairy-subsidies-equal-73-percent-of-producer-returns-says-new-report/

This is why we destroyed Mexico's corn market, because American corn is incredibly subsidized by taxpayer money.

Basically, without tariffs our farmers can bring agricultural products to the world market "cheaper" than even 3rd world countries because taxpayer money is used to compensate for the low prices.

Attached: Dairy Cow.jpg (490x330, 40K)

So drop your tariffs and Trump will drop his, faggot. It's not that fucking difficult.

the majority of Dairy in Canada comes from Ontario and Quebec dipshit.

>dairyinfo.gc.ca/index_e.php?s1=dff-fcil&s2=farm-ferme&s3=nb

>revealed
>they were originally accepted in nafta years ago
Another issue is American overproduction due to subsidies. Us dairies make milk no one wants because they want their gibs.
This oversupply could be dumped into the Canadian market, effectively bankrupting Canadian producers.
China does the same shit with steel in the USA markets.
The whole system is fucked and trump is targeting Canadian dairy becuase of its supply side management (i.e. things boomer jews hate) as opposed to opaque subsidy schemes.

Remember when mad max lost to Scheer because of the farmer lobby vote (supposedly).
That’s why that Jew is quiet as a rat now.

Most Americans think all the gibs go to Tyrone, they don't consider how much subsidy gibs go to Cletus on his farm.

NOTHING!!!! Ahahaha

We trade 600+ Billion per Annum.

After China, you do more trade with us than Anybody in the world. DUMMY.

>Most countries should have high tariffs on agricultural products to ensure that domestic production is enough to sustain the country self-sufficiently during wartime.
Trump knows that, he's going to use this as an excuse to restrict Canadian access to the U.S. market knowing full well that they can't change it. If the G7 were tariff free like Trump suggested they would need massive subsidies to compete with American agriculture. If it were subsidy free American AG products would be cheaper in their own countries than the stuff sourced down the street.

Correct, part of supply side management.
Quebec got dairy, Alberta got meat production.
Harper had no problem tossing out dairy to protect meat quotas during euro-Canada trade negotiations.
>muh powerful farm lobby

You pussies bleed maple syrup, your cunt's excrete maple syrup, and you lubricate your guns with maple syrup. We'd crush you.

True.
S oy and corn are also big benefitors. That’s why corn syrup is in everything

america is so fucked

Attached: exports to canada.png (960x640, 269K)

Unless you’re china you can’t do shit and the only reason I would say China is a threat is because of America’s reliance on cheap garbage Chinese products

We slather maple syrup all over your mom's ass before we fuck it.

Increases in standard of living comes from free markets, where companies producing the best products at the best prices are successful. By cutting out foreign competition, you are artificially propping up domestic companies that are producing products less efficiently. This economic inefficiency means everyone paying more for similar or worse products, and the buying power of your dollar getting eroded. Paying more for the same shit does not make you richer.

all harper did was sold off to foreign interests and import TFWs

Attached: harper replaces Cdn workers.png (957x223, 160K)

Many people over the world start hating America.

Trump was never serious about eliminating "all tariffs". That was a fantasy whispered in his ear by his Lolbertarian economic advisor on the flight over. The other G7 nations were actually interested in that idea, as it would give them a number of advantages in the American market.

It was more Trump blather amounting to nothing.

>I drink hormone ladden milk
Enjoy your erectile dysfunction when you are 30, I am sure Dr. Goldstein will tell you it is perfectly normal.