>no ASHkenazi jews
are we in the oven already?

>north europeans
>slavs
>west europeans
>south europeans
>strong

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1527907186174.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

>nigger
nigger

im not bl*Ck im ARAB

>North-Europeans

pic related is literally a 16 year old norwegian boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=uYmMgBAeFWQ

Video related.

so you're an inbred nigger, gotcha

>a 16 year old norwegian boy

Attached: mhhh.jpg (575x441, 33K)

Why have people started called spics "Latin"?

you gook lover how are Japanese Stronger than Koreans - they all have big calves

wait, you mean to tell me members of a specific race can be physically strong ?

what a retard kek, we are talking in average, wh*Toids are weak sissy soibois

Nords have achieved nothing.

Anglos > Meds >>> Germanics > Orientals >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everyone else

Attached: 105E739A-D088-4586-95E2-0CBF1C472C90.jpg (674x375, 98K)

subhuman

Attached: beady eyes sneaky lies.jpg (281x179, 6K)

Don't me mad at me because your race is destroyed by inbreeding and now basically physically retarded.

Pajeets are trash. A population of over 1 Billion people, and the only sport they're good at is Cricket. No good Football or Rugby players, no good Boxers, they consistently do terrible in the Olympics. Not strong or athletic at all.

Koreans have been enslaved by Chinese and Japanese for centuries, their history is short.

If you look closely, you can tell it's a boy.

slavs aren't white though right?... anyway, just look how whites dominate in all strongman type sports, street workout, gymnastics etc

You're not human

If we talk about the individual strength of its people, almost all the strongest men in the world are from the Nordic countries, so you would be right, if you talk about armies and historical conflicts, Western Europe is the strongest.

Mongols have defeated every civilization on that list except Abos and Africans.

Attached: batukhan.jpg (200x196, 11K)

No they haven't. The dumb savages got BTFO by a fucking storm before they ever set foot on Japan. They also got halted at Austria, and failed to conquer Western Europe.

Latins are stronger than europeans

>Brasil

U wot m8?

Attached: Si.png (500x414, 80K)

What's the matter?

Attached: WSM Finalists.png (780x1031, 84K)

Shut up, nigger.

god I use to love Fedor. his Pride days were like no other. I remember when Kevin Randalman dropped Fedor on his head and Fedor got on top and was going to break Kevn's arm with a kumura but Kevin tapped. it was unreal.

lol @ slavic pride. you dopes have been ruled by dictators and thugs for over 100 years.

Strength is the one thing even niggers admit whitey is superior in. Literally 100% dominated by whites. Scandinavians are also largely over represented, especially given their percentage of population in the world. They are the Jews of Strongman competitions.

Slavs are a Master race of their own.