Restore the former confederacy. I'm from Kentucky and proud to have southern heritage!!!!!

Restore the former confederacy. I'm from Kentucky and proud to have southern heritage!!!!!

Attached: image.jpg (904x593, 75K)

Kentucky was a border state, never in the confederacy
t.Kentucky

MY MOTHER'S MY SISTER

>I'm from Kentucky and proud to have southern heritage!!!!!

Attached: 56B0BFE8-5C92-4DC0-A58C-31724E527146.jpg (300x314, 21K)

>Be South
>Have a shit ton of tobacco, cotton fields
>Instead of importing indentured servants from Europe and pick your own cotton you import tons of niggers
>Breed them like fucking crazy
>Time comes when people want to end slavery and send them back to their countries so that we can become more self reliant and wouldn't have to deal with niggers in the future
>Get butt-hurt and throw a secession fit about "muh states rights" to continue slavery so you can keep importing niggers and breeding them like crazy thus exacerbating the nigger problem until America ends up like Haiti or other Caribbean colonies where the black population outnumbers the whites
>Start the civil war by attacking Fort Sumter
>Get BTFO
>Call it the Northern War of Aggression because you're a sore loser
>Kill Lincoln before he could send blacks back to Africa

Fast forward 150+ years later:

>Be South in modern times
>Southern States have the lowest average incomes, highest rates of poverty, obesity, worst education systems, highest infant mortality rates, worst infrastructure, filled to the brim with niggers, white trash, and rednecks
>Most Southern states have an HDI (quality of life) and life expectancy on par with that of 3rd world nations
>Literal laughing stock of America and responsible for almost every negative stereotype about America and Americans
>The South is collectively a 3rd world shithole

Attached: dixie.jpg (750x698, 340K)

Why the confederacy and not something else?
Surely you can imagine a more ideal political grouping.

true dat

only a blue bellied chickenshit carpetbagger could come up with that analysis

>Be CSA
>Be a Rothschild tool to bludgeon the US
>Top brass push a propaganda campaign so they can keep/import niggers
>People take the bait
>Lincoln issues debt-free currency
>Lose
What the soldiers and politicians/financiers fought for were two different things, and I respect the former much more. That's why when people shit on the CSA I feel the need to defend it at least a little bit

t. NYC Yankee

>Maryland/Delaware
>Southern
pick one boyo

Attached: destruction.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>restore the confederacy
>it instantly becomes a minority white country

Stay mad yank.

>N-no YOU'RE mad

texan here. we're doing our own thing, please fuck off.

Attached: 1476287401144.jpg (2000x1333, 512K)

Too late. You were betrayed long ago. Instead of sacking the capital, your #1 traitor attacked a fort. Let's team up against the government instead.

>BLARGGGGH YANKEES R NIGGER LOVERS
>point out how much blacker the south is
>y-yeah but our blacks are based

Every time.

Attached: dixiecuck.jpg (661x478, 69K)

You're a shill if you're actually saying that the motivating sentiment behind the abolitionist movement was to turn the United States into a white ethnostate. Completely historically inaccurate. You're the type of retard who ruins historical import by completely redefining it every 20 years in the hot ideological flavor of the day.

>West Virginia.

The South Shall Rise Again!*

>*above third grade education

lmao you will starve to death fucking rednecks, stick with your meth and guns and let the wealthy west and NE coast govern you.

And what is that, being invaded by spics?

Attached: texas.gif (442x329, 29K)

>Didn't include Missouri
WTF is wrong with you. Missouri is rightful southern clay.

And these since 1776

Attached: thirteen_colonies.jpg (614x608, 43K)

Fuck off mutt, we’re midwestern territory.

Kentucky wasn't part of the confederacy you fucking mong

Attached: E26D2C44-A5BD-471C-9B66-6AF2C7DD1219.jpg (750x637, 259K)

No. While I am in support of Southern Heritage and have nothing but respect for you guys, I am a unionist and would rather our nation stay together.

Where's my damn tools?

Isn't the South filled with blacks and spics?

>Southern defence for using black slaves
>Well America would have just remained an agrarian society based around the inefficient processing of cotton forever

Yes, yes it is

>lived in shithole
>get slaughtered by chads from north
>2 centuries before still weeps over it
>still lives in a shithole

Kentucky and West Virginia are the last really White states in the South

Enlighten the dummy my neighbor..

you don't have much to be proud of. Abraham Lincoln was fighting the banking cartels and the international banks were allied with the Southerners. Pretty much you are on the side of (((them))).