Why do some adults abuse children?

why do some adults abuse children?

Attached: 4D22B39D00000578-5829999-image-m-9_1528726008088.jpg (634x716, 47K)

Because they get tired of cp?

Because evil is real, and registered with the Democrat party.

did she back talk? no one likes a sass mouth

why not?

>when your cunnybot malfunctions and you take her to the shop

the weak should fear the strong

Oh, so sad bust arm loli. i'd cuddle her and tell it be ebetter get.

Idk. I'm not sure why doctors, schools, and vaccines exist
Parents, probably

Because why not?

Attached: 1528534584103.jpg (734x720, 93K)

So that i can have reason to hunt and torture then kill tem

They just don't make em like they used to

Because it's easy.

It's easy.

Attached: 1525322496048.jpg (1048x960, 233K)

>Girl, 5, left temporarily paralyzed and unable to speak after she was bitten by a tick
Cause ticks are assholes

ITT
>Edgelords

some of them are sexy

That's not child abuse its animal abuse

t. gay
accurate

Because everyone else was doing it. And i wanted to be coo(i mean a nigger ) too
#mebeniggertoo

(OP)
Also, fun.

All little girls except the chubbos are sexy

t. gay

1) Lust for power
It sounds dumb, but for some people abusing a child is the means to get some sense of superiority, because fuck cutting up some thugs or thuggish niggers. Let's go for children.
2) Inability to forge meaningful relationships with peers
Maybe ties with homosexuality, which, no matter how much homos screech, is in essence incredibly infantile: genitals more important than personality, exhibitionism, childish fetishes (pissing, anal). Homoerotic behaviour feels like a bunch of 13 year old Boyscouts touching their penises after dark. If an adult feels like an adolescent, and acts like one, he will tend to gravitate towards someone of his own caliber.
3) Sadistic personality
Ties to the teacher and possibly pedo leaders. Children represent a certain wildness and freedom that irritates authoritatrian types on the subconscious level. As a result, they want to do everything to destroy them, from strict educational methods to outright murder. A "light" form of this abuse is the contemporary education of boys by angry and sexually frustrated feminists, which creates hordes of insecure and depressed men who don't have any masculine sense of self worth or self power.
Another forms may be the the frustrated parent: dad or mom has a bad day, is angry, arrives home, kid does a little mistake, receives a whacking from mom and dad because they're pissed off and everything irritates them.
4) Desire to recapture the innocence of youth
Related to the above. A strong desire to recapture the freedom, innocence, and wildness of childhood may lead to abusive sexual behaviour. However, since the premise in itself of bound to fail, frustrated desire tuns to revenge, then outright sadism.
5) Revenge
Possibly related to sex maniacs who have lived their formative years with crazy mother and no paternal figure, or a submissive paternal figure. In this case, the abuse might be a desire to get back at women in general, a fucked up form of asserting ones dominance.

Tight.

It's easy.

because it's funny LOL

why do some children abuse adults, like leftists college students for example

Because they're so weak and cowardly they think they can be victimized by their own children.

Still trying to figure out if Yahweh is a pedophile or not, at least he's not a gay pedophile I guess.