Are democrats completely clueless in why they lost to Trump? Why are they actively subverting themselves?

Are democrats completely clueless in why they lost to Trump? Why are they actively subverting themselves?

youtube.com/watch?v=cc9ovvth3sY

Attached: modern democrats.png (998x564, 1.18M)

yes
yes

>he thinks kissing his husband pisses off trump
trump is literally the first ever president who was fine with gay marriage prior to getting elected

>the amount of dislikes

Attached: keklel.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Doubling down is what stupid people do instead of looking at themselves and wondering if the problem is them. ie. Blaming everyone else for their short comings, ie. Nigger Mindset, ie. Commie dilusion. It's all part of the same mental disorder that they don't want to recognize

Trump derangement syndrome is REAL!

They view Trump and his supporters as temporary aberrations

as in, this is just a blip on their road to progress, because they've won most culture wars in the past.

What they dont realize is this time, it's different.

I'm often dumbfounded by just how non self-aware liberals are and how disconnected they are from normal society

this

>faggot
>nigger children
I hate Democrats

Attached: angry phil.png (2560x1440, 3.4M)

Don't interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake.

My state is a joke

Yeah, exactly. The only other option they have is running on Trump's platform.

Attached: Ganz normale amerikanische Familie.jpg (959x959, 129K)

They're adopted, retard.

i agree but i doubt that the democrats are browsing Jow Forums to figure out where theyre going wrong

I unironically thought Onion made this the first time I saw it.

No obviously two gay white men can have black children.

Shits looks like a skit on snl lmao

I cant wait to see what their commercials will be like in 30 years.
> Getting blacked
> Wearing a burka
> Screaming to end the 1st amendment
> Ban knives

Attached: 1451162474151.gif (480x270, 1.78M)

Yes.
They still believe they are on some "right side of history" that only exists in their perverted imaginations.

they're LITERALLY brainwashed sheep

What disgusted me the most was how he used little kids in every shot and literally was tongue kissing another dude in from of "his" children. I hope people wake up to this degeneracy.

i can't wait to vote straight R in the maryland midterms.

I know, it's disturbing

>take that Trump

Double check and make sure the machines don't change it. During the election here in Texas lots of machines were switching Rs to Ds

>sucks cock while the kids look on

take that Trump

If you love America you would always vote R. Sad to say but even the shittiest republican is better than the best democrats in 2018.

>his dude

wtf do you expect, a Norman Rockwell painting?