Jews want to kill white people

Jews are white

Watch out, incoming 56th Mutt Division

Attached: 4L_EmNRnw0N.jpg (750x824, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2010/may/23/israel-south-africa-nuclear-weapons
telesurtv.net/english/news/South-Africa-to-Cut-Ties-with-Israel-Over-Abuse-of-Palestinians-20180221-0021.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o
twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/882299361417461760
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here goyim, fight the nigger hordes by kicking them in the balls and poking them in the eye .

Attached: 1521639694415.jpg (788x1026, 203K)

Israel is our greatest Ally. I've been trying to tell you goys but you won't listen.

Guys*

>Jews want to niggers and faggots to kill us
>Jews train us to kill niggers and faggots

Attached: 1500615814362.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

Based greatest ally

i stand with israel
muslim cocksuckers can all die

WTF? I love Jews now!

Attached: YEAH Tom Cruise.webm (720x486, 1.92M)

Tbf Apartheid gave Israel nukes along with a bunch of other shit before they handed over to the nogs. Meanwhile kikes were plotting their downfall all along.

Where are the reparations for the families of those who died on the USS Liberty, you filthy kike?

This isn't the first time.
>Secret South African documents reveal that Israel offered to sell nuclear warheads to the apartheid regime, providing the first official documentary evidence of the state's possession of nuclear weapons.
>PW Botha, asked for the warheads and Shimon Peres, then Israel's defence minister and now its president, responded by offering them "in three sizes".
theguardian.com/world/2010/may/23/israel-south-africa-nuclear-weapons

SHUT IT DOWN! we cant have Jow Forums recognize the real threat can we?

south africa and israel have always had a close relationship. There are a great deal of jews, or at least were, among south africa's "white" populace.

Also who the fuck do you think is responsible for the exploitation of africa's diamonds? "dutch"? lol. Same thing for their now massive private security industry.

Israel helped form many of south africa's special units. The special task force's lineage in this regard is readily evident from their use of "limited penetration" tactics when clearing rooms, pretty much no one but israel and people receiving training from israel use this method of entry.

Based good job kikes IF no trickery is involved

> muh USS Liberty
literally the dumbest argument most unimportant argument ever

Reminder that if you praise and support Israel and/or consider Muslims, blacks, or any other group to be a greater threat to whites than Jews then you are a good goy complicit in the crimes committed against European societies, cultures, and nations by the Jewish-led globalist elite and you're going in the ovens alongside your masters.

Attached: j.png (887x1023, 33K)

>israel backed rhodesia
>israel now backs white south africans
I don't get it. What is their end game here?

That fierce look on that semen demon

Attached: Semen demon.jpg (234x286, 35K)

>I don't get it. What is their end game here?
in the future (((they'll))) claim to have been on the side of good!

Oy vey, goy! Here hand to hand combat is the best for fighting off tens of thousands of armed niggers.

Then try to refute it with facts and logic, Mr. goldstien

Settler colonial European apartheid regimes get along with each other, this is why the zionist entity gets along with the US too.

And yes, Jews are White, of Slavic, Turkic and Germanic origins to be specific. So-called modern Hebrew is nothing but Yiddish (an European language) mixed with Arabic phonems and written in Phoenician letters.

Jews ARE White Europeans, and this is one of the main arguments the anti-Colonialist axis of Resistance use (DPRK, Syria, Iraq, etc...) for the dismantlement of the entity in Occupied Palestine

Always that fucking nose.

I want to save a qt South African girl.

Attached: 570.png (570x570, 581K)

never let a crisis go to waste. these white saffers are preparing for a war of survival. of course the israelis are going to show up with great packages for "south african tailored self defense".

Attached: (((W))).png (2134x1221, 637K)

Israel hates whites for reasons of self-protection but they really love money and have no love for nigs. If the white SA promises them lots of access to markets they will eagerly help set up a second apartheid.

Jews are only partly Europeans. The average askhenazi is around only 50% and they are culturally and socially closed and and their host nations only minorly influenced them.

>this is why the zionist entity gets along with the US too

ah yes, it's because jews are white european settlers; not because the usa has more jews than israel.
memeflag dipshit motherfucker.

>Jews want the goyim fighting each other rather than giving (((them))) the Holocaust they so richly deserve

Attached: 1510646610017.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

telesurtv.net/english/news/South-Africa-to-Cut-Ties-with-Israel-Over-Abuse-of-Palestinians-20180221-0021.html

you know that you can hate both, right? I know you're a Slavsquat, but that shouldn't be too hard for you to understand.

Who cares, does it really matter to you, whether you will be gassed by the one jew branch or the other?

YEA MY DUDE I'M SURE TRAINING A FEW FARMERS TO FIGHT THE NIGGERS INTERNATIONAL JEWERY EMPOWERED WILL RESULT IN GLORIOUS VICTORY AND NOT EXTRA BRUTALITY.

Typical fucking kikes.
>cause problem
>provide solution
>OY VEY NOT ALL JEWS
every time.

Israel supported Africa during its apartheid years.

Don't mind him, he eats too much greens.

You dumb fucks. What is the primary force is europe? European ethnicities.
who is brought in? Africans and ME.
Who is primary force in africa? African ethnicities.
Who is brought in and assisted? British and European ethnicities.

How hard is it to understand this?

There are good jews, you know.

So - based hebrews?
I'm confus.

>I don't get it. What is their end game here?
Shekels.
They see an under served market that no one is going to cater to due to the bad optics of "muh racism" so they'll have a functional monopoly. It's one of the benefits of having the eternal moral high ground of holocaustianity while having zero actual scruples. Not that I'm complaining. In this case they're doing the right thing but it's only by accident so to speak.

These

Lmao yeah its not like those Communist jews didnt facilitate the ANC. Joe Slovo rings a bell.

>Jews are white

kek

>How to punch a goy (legally):
>Step 1: Tell goy you're going to train him in krav maga (lie)
>Step 2: Punch goy

Same game the kikes always play. Get the whites and the muds to fight each other while they plunder the place.

Fucking jews trying to keep the south Africans alive longer so they can prolong their suffering.
WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE QUIT

Attached: 9645bf40-ed9c-4c8e-b3b0-57ecb9c9e05d_zps6359066f.jpg (480x222, 19K)

>Be South Africa
>Have diamond mines
>96% of which are owned by (((De Beers)))

Yes, Israel totally just wants to help the poor farmers, that's it.

That right there is the effect they're looking for, they add fuel to the fire on both sides of the conflict and nobody notices them while they gain even more power.

This is pretty much what they're always thinking:
"何としてもこの世界を混乱に落とし入れるのだ!"

black sa government pissed off at israel treatment of palestinians. israel trains white farmers in SA for fight. maybe israel doesnt actually care about white people, just hate blacks more.

>incoming 56th Mutt Division
Sure current 'jews' aren't the real mutts?
Or is the purity of your bloodline the explanation for all your tribes mental issues?

Jews caused the problem in the first place, they are the ones who funded and militarily backed the Afecian Communist Death Squads who not o my ducked S.A. but annihilated Rhodesia and destroyed any chance in non north Africa of becomu g solvent nation ...the Jews rid the colonists and took over the previous metal industries and it's infrastructure...

>thinking good deeds go unpunished
>thinking the kikes dont benefit from this

Training SAbros to fight? That's pretty legit, Jew. Maybe I can turn the ovens off for a day.

>you'll be fine goys, just kick the schwartzes in the schlong

>kikes will do anything for money
This is how we know the Saudis are allied to Israel. They could’ve just bought it.

If this is true, then it's the first step for a possible future alliance between Europeans and Israelis

>Turn back on white South Africans
>Trained Mandela to fight white South Africans
>Make a metric shit ton out of all the resources from South Africa being run by blacks
>Blacks start running SA into the ground
>Blacks don't want to listen they just fuck things up more
>Israel not getting that sweet South African mining money anymore because they are striking all the time (one of the largest unmined gold reserves left in the world)
>South African Jews who owns agricultural exports to EU can't buy from farmers anymore because blacks are taking land
>German car manufactures can't make money from South Africa anymore because the blacks are striking all the time
>Israel losing more and more money
>Young blacks start waking up to the JQ
>Isreal: "Blacks plz stop!"
>"No we are taking the land, the mines, the businesses!"
>OY VEY! BOERS PLEASE FIGHT BACK! WE ARE LOSING MONEY HERE!

Attached: 0ec5c1f444fa8ab3912a2647557c608cea4b4c1240fb3472dece182e57a20085(57).png (600x779, 173K)

It does since I'm a Maoist Third Worldist, and a Lebanese.

The zionist regime tried to turn Lebanon into a second Palestine several times, they even managed to occupy the South for some time

Right but that's fucking retarded, because they AREN'T White Europeans, they're fucking Jews, and they only "get along" with other regimes insofar as they can literally infiltrate and manipulate them.

Also max fucking kek at "anti-colonialism" when every one of those regimes is propped up by either Russia or China, two powers which made their bones conquering other ethnic groups.

1 photo 1 tweet = solid proof.

''''Israel'''' is not an ally of Europe, but a colonial product from them.

The zionist regime serves as a colonial outpost for the West in the Mid-East

They actually are.

The zionist regime was funded by Slavic Jewish terror organizations and death squads.

In its early years even Near-Eastern Jews were discriminated, Yemeni Jews had their babies taken away and given to White Slavic Jews in order to ''whitewash'' them, ''reeducate'' them (this is a practice used by the US against the Natives).

Israel is a settler colonial ethnocratic white regime in the Levant, it's pretty ironic how this board hates it.

It's the Jew attempt to save South Africa for themselves. You see if all the whites leave entirely and it's just over run by niggers they can't breed the two people together to create a nice dumb " worker class ".
So they don't want the white people to LEAVE. They want them to breed. Right where they are. Just not with each other.

Attached: 1497635452790.jpg (1772x1772, 1.05M)

Money, diamonds and precious metals.

Just to add people seem to forget that the South African Rand was stronger than the dollar and stronger than the British Pound before sanctions against South Africa took place.

South Africa is literally and figuratively a fucking gold mine. They couldn't take as much while the whites were in charge but they are realizing they are going to take nothing if the blacks stay in charge.

Attached: ef1de7458df9c501e061a50a99a9ba5a350d885ca63bca5fe2119b9514544e0a.png (720x1280, 1.92M)

Why are there no top notch white South African serial killers? I feel like forensics would be limited there. Would that be somewhat correct? I feel like there could be a legend with high kill count.

this
any other response is jidf playing their usual games

>I feel like forensics would be limited there
>Why don't I know if there are legendary serial killers?

You kinda answered your own question didn't you?

Most likely (((they))) want to start civil war between whites and blacks and elect a new leader with their backing. (((They))) are after South Africa’s diamond mines and other minerals so this is the way to do it. Let the goyim fight wars while they’re stealing everything they can on the side.

Yeah, that was kind of a dumb post. Pls forgive, I am turbobrainlet.

Keked and checked

i feel sorry for people who cant distinguish between zionists israeli jews that want a homeland just like us and liberal jews that want to destroy the west out of hatred
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o
twitter.com/haaretzcom/status/882299361417461760

Its forgiven only if we can be friends if we ever meet irl

If you're ever in the states, and happen to be in Ohio, or if I ever make my way to S.A., you can count on it friend!

I guess that's why Jews push immigration, white genocide. Why Jews were behind Communism, Feminism, WWII, end of apartheid.

Gas them all

Attached: 1522079928681.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

South Africa is a waste of space for big nogs to feel special. Also you kikes are just bleached niggers

Traitor to your own people. Subversive cuck

How's that leash, faggot

>i feel sorry for people who cant distinguish between zionists israeli jews that want a homeland just like us and liberal jews that want to destroy the west out of hatred
1. I'm perfectly fine with Jews having a homeland. I just don't think it should be in the Middle East because
2. These "good" jews that "just want a homeland" heavily influence American politics and keep getting us to fight their wars for them because misinterpretations of the Bible
3. And even "liberal" Jews like Chuck Schumer are also Zionists who say that Israel belongs to them because the Torah says so, as if an ancient religious text of spurious authorship is a permanent deed.
They could rightfully claim they bought the land or conquered the land, but no they say the land is there's because the Bible, even though most of these so-called Jews are Khazar converts with no genetic connection to the actual Hebrews or Israelis or actual Judeans referenced throughout the bible.
Jews have enough money and power they could buy up any other region in the third world and build it up, but they insist on that one little spot in the Middle East surrounded by enemies and necessitating constant war and human rights violations and aid from US to sustain themselves - why?
Why the fuck is that land so important? Why is "Israel" a place and not a fucking people? Why does anyone educated take any of this shit seriously?
The answer is fucking obvious: that plot of land, in the time of empires throughout history has been the center of trade between Asia, Africa, and Europe. In a globalized world, whoever holds that land gets fabulously rich off the labor of others just by taxing everything that comes through it.
All the Jews struggling and dying in Israel right now are doing so as part of a plan for Manifest Destiny 2.0, to do to the Muslims over generations and centuries what the Americans did to the Natives. Either the Muslims push Israel into the Sea or the Muslims end up on reserves like the Indians.

They also trained and armed Mandela.
This is the classic jewish trick, selling overpriced knifes to people who are going to a gunfight.
Good luck with jewjitsu while they are shooting at you.

Attached: both sides of every war.png (1000x625, 288K)