HOW? JUST FUCKING HOW?

HOW? JUST FUCKING HOW?
How in god's green earth something like this can be publicised in a place like the Washington Post?
How fucking insane are journalists nowadays that they think something like this is anything close to relevant in our society?
This is literally the "hate speech" those lunatics keep screaming at everyone who disagrees with them
It is baffling that someone so filled with hate (delusional hate i must say) towards fucking half of the human population can get a plataform like the WP
That's it, bring the füher back, it is the only solution to deal with those imbeciles. No argument is possible, no interchange of ideas, nothing.
And there will be lots of feminists that agree with that, i fucking guarantee you.

Attached: Crazy Times.png (994x1048, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

yle.fi/uutiset/3-5215740
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope he gets raped in prison and bleeds to death

>JUST FUCKING HOW?

The same way parents ignore children who do / say stupid shit. I think most people have subconsciously internalized the idea that women act like kids so they get a free pass; sort of like how the Democrats excuse criminal behavior because they think they are less then human.

blackpill is best pill

kay so I am a femanon; I mention this because it gives me some special insight.
I want to share with you all the big secret regarding women because a lot of men are miserable right now because they're missing out on what they want in life--a woman.
Women are capricious, silly creatures and no one should ever think that they are the same as men or anything close to it--this is the fundamental misunderstanding in the West right now. We all see how crappy women can be: the sluts, the unfaithful (and fat) wives, the cat ladies, the schoolmarms, the feminists, the miserable "career" women. What is going on?
Well, the primary issue is that old meme "women don't know what they want." This is true. Those smart fellows in the manosphere have gotten very, very close to the truth: They think that women want sex and will seek for meaning there. However, there is a subtle correction to this theory that needs to be made: women want the type of completely submissive sex that allows them to lose themselves in a man. This is in fact their primary "spiritual" need--akin to how men's primary spiritual need is women.
I say this because I think this will help those men out there who are otherwise high quality but unsuccessful with women--be it that they can't get a girlfriend or they have a wife who's disgruntled. I got thinking about this topic because I've seen theories in the manosphere about how women's sexual preferences are evolutionarily driven and serve a purpose as being eugenic. That makes no damn sense though because the community where the women have the most sexual autonomy--the blacks--are CERTAINLY not demonstrating eugenic mating preferences--they go for criminals!!! Without societal correction, women go for autonomous, dangerous men because they assume that those men will know how to get what they want in bed.
I do believe that order will be restored to the kingdom when women return to their properly-ordered role as the handmaiden and special of men.

The pendulum is about to swing back and its going to hit the leftys hard

This. At least this journo is being forthright in her hatred of men. Now there's no pretense.

Attached: download.jpg (199x254, 12K)

>kay so I am a femanon; I mention this because it gives me some special insight.

Tits or gtfo

Why can’t we hate blacks?

Don't look at the media and get dragged into the idea that what they are broadcasting in mass consciousness, it is the opposite, the media creates mass consciousness by what they broadcast.

It is up to places like pol to counter their social engineering, nothing is lost, we live in the apocalypse (apokalyptein "uncover, disclose, reveal," ) nothing can stay hidden anymore, whether its Trudeau's body double losing an eyebrow, Hillary coughing up a green blob, Anthony posting his Wiener etc etc...

Corruption can no longer hide, all this massive propaganda is a vestige of the monsters that will perish in the golden age. Let them squirm, their death is inevitable.

The Golden Age is coming!

Attached: 1491068007280.jpg (960x720, 125K)

I wouldn't be so optimistic, Belgianon. Setting yourself up for disappointment.

Attached: 20180610_225258.jpg (1071x733, 527K)

Wow you're a really big faggot to work that hard or shilling

>I'm a girl lol

tl;dr tits or gtfo

Good.
We need more of this type of articles.
The more the better.
All it does is waking people up and make them buy ropes

Does this really suprise you? They spew "hate speech" against men and whites on a regular basis.

>vote for feminist politicians
>like Hillary Clinton
>so feminist she stayed married to a man who publically cheated on her
>so feminist she defended a child molestor in court

4/10 b8

The funny thing is that the average man's reaction to hearing about Harvey Weinstein is the urge to beat the shit out of him for hurting women.

It's women who pathetically defend abusive men, put up with abusive from men and facilitate abusive men.

Publish THAT article. Hurry

>publicised in a place like the Washington Post?
You're new here.
Get out.

It was actually researched here that Finnish male judges are harsher to rapist than Finnish female judges are. Male judges send 3/4 rapist to jail, female judges 1/2. Male judges also order rapists to pay more to victims than female judges do, and female majority in lay judges actually makes it more likely that rape charges are dropped.

Sauce in Finngolian: yle.fi/uutiset/3-5215740

interesting stuff, thanks finn user

>Suzanna Walters

Can somebody rape her? I think it would intensify her hate and even further her career. She'd love it. Nothing would vindicate her hate more. Don't deny her her retirement fund, Jow Forums.

I'll be there in 30 mins keep thread bumped

"Dont be in charge of anything.
>day1rope. lol what are these insane feminazis thinking , is this jewish satanic 4d chess ? sounds retarded hatemail into the junkbox it goes.

I wonder if that’s because women judges judge the female rape victim, decide “bitch deserved it” cause reasons, and let the rapist off with lighter sentence.

Patriarchy does not exist. There is also the natural order/evolution. Hating white males does no one any good and only harms us all. Also: Women need to give up feminism.

>Suzanna Danuta Walters is a professor of sociology at Northeastern University
Lol wtf. Northeastern is like a pretty reputable uni if I'm not mistaken. How the fuck did someone like her get a tenured position?

You should call her out for waycizm because she didn't specify white men.

Even if you don’t bring Jews into the blame game, just shows one how they don’t want equality, they just want to be the ones in charge,the ones hurting and damaging and abusing for a change. Probably as revenge for everything previously done to them in history.

He's a filthy kike but guess what? This is America and you need more than heresay and hurt fee fees to convict a man of a crime

Attached: 1436926587612s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>Why can't we hate jews?

So jews, if you really are #WithUs and would like us not to hate you for all the millennia of woe you have produced and benefited from start with this: Lean out so we can actually just stand up without being beaten down.

Attached: 1526757712844.jpg (366x464, 38K)

ready the ovens. it's long overdue

Attached: 1518667274473.jpg (500x700, 132K)

The MSM is nothing more than a mouthpiece and propaganda outlet for the deep state, cultural marxists and (((special interests))). Old media is a joke and articles like this show it

Is it such a bad idea to give women a shot at running things for once? If all men quit their jobs tomorrow and let women take the reigns, and you think women wouldn't do just as good a job, that is pretty sexist. And honestly it's sexist that men don't do just that. We've had our time.

Attached: 1526615924412.jpg (480x597, 20K)

Let me guess. You didn't read the article at all and now you're triggered by a fucking title. This is pure SJW trigglypuff behavior. Kys

Attached: 1482025546223.jpg (800x450, 69K)

I am a 30 year old 'sperg. Today, my 69 year old mother had to put my socks on for me. This is due to my huge repulsion to the sensation of the fabric as it envelopes my ankle. When she's no longer here, who will put my socks on for me? I'll probably go barefoot. Perhaps it's best if I die soon, because I'm not sure I could face wearing shoes with no socks on.
Another challenge I face is the hair dresser. What do I say? My mother usually tells them how I like it. How does Jow Forums manage this? Shall I just ask them to cut off the longer bits so every hair is the same length?

>for a change.
>Probably as revenge for everything previously done to them in history

Be gone subversive leftist cuck. You're shit at what you do.

>(((washpo)))
>(((one of their 'journalists)))
>(((men)))

>Giving yourself (you)s
It was funny...I still gotta punch you in the throat though sorry

Attached: Every.Fucking.Time.jpg (1134x1533, 746K)

My first reaction to this was to ask: Do you really want to open that Pandora's box? You're setting a precedent that it's ok to pre-judge an individual and treat them differently based on their sex. I'm not telling you not to, I'm just asking; do you really know what you're doing, do you really want to play that game again?

Because we all know who wins that game.

There are some conservative women groups. They need to go to war with these feminists before they degrade society further. Feminists have made themselves fat and ugly, loud and unattractive. It’s not hard to shame them.

It's not samefagging, you're the first to have a problem with it.

Attached: 1457655202204.jpg (495x621, 47K)

These dikes are so delusional that they actually believe that people like them and feminism. America hates these people, including American white women. These fags are completely delusional.

Attached: 1511019589661.png (1500x1304, 89K)

Does anyone support the removal of free speech from this stunned cunt? I just want to know if we're any better than the SJWs. I think what she's written is abhorrent but the only correct course of action here is ridicule and, most importantly, not giving them any clicks for this shit.

>Is it such a bad idea to give women a shot at running things for once?

YES!
Find pic of story of women-led/women-only company which ran itself into the ground from constant cat fighting.

Suzannastein Danutawitz Waltersbergmanesfahrb

Attached: 1481995404534.jpg (1070x1369, 339K)

As planned

But Muh Holocaust!

Attached: HoloHOAX.jpg (700x614, 96K)

Nah. Let these harpies speak. Then, God willing, normies will see how psychotic they are and swing right. Censoring them only feeds their victim complex

it's really time to start making those death lists

It's not insane. It's perfectly reasonable. For women who've been harassed and dominated by men their whole lives it's as natural to hate them as it is for you to hate jews.

Finally they're talking sense. Embrace it.

This political climate is going to kill off all the non-sociopathic men who are more susceptible to social/political proganda and social pressure. No wonder young adults who buy into this shit don't want to have kids. Might not be a bad thing for the population.

blackcube.com
>A select group of elite Israeli intelligence community who specializes in tailored solutions to complex business and litigation challenges.

When you're chosen, and your rape victims won't STFU, blackcube.com chosen man.

Attached: 1516747874486.jpg (3000x2310, 726K)

>a jewish rapist working in a predominantely jewish industry and who hired literal Israeli Mossad spies to do wetwork for him and people who are on the short list to spill the beans on his jewish cartel are suddenly all hanging themselves lately
>"WHY CAN'T WE JUST HATE MEN?"

I think the better question is why you get called a Nazi when you bring this up?

I would ask for source, but I wouldnt read it anyways

>we got this
No you don't sweetheart, Iran and Islam would come pillage the west the second women become in charge. Literally look at all the countries where women are in charge. They lead by pointless emotions without logic and end up fucked. I feel dumber for having even read that paragraph and headline.

Attached: 1499470999026.jpg (388x288, 43K)

They're mental children. Theyll keep pushing until they are told no.

Attached: 1453521699746.png (190x266, 46K)

>'Follow the money'

Attached: 1505017654959.jpg (634x728, 70K)

>sociology

“I gave my body to Chad but he didn’t love me back” the article.

i agree with you for all the wrong reasons

This is probably pasta but if you're a legit cunt, you are entirely too obsessed with sex and the idea that men care more about sex than anything else.

why does (((Woody Allen))) look so forlorn in this picture?

>replying to a self confessed roastie who hasnt posted tits with timestamp
lurk moar newfriend

Its a jewish trick. Jews dont want you to see that they are the ones doing it. Its 'all men'. then you will fight to defend men. and not attack the jews for their pedophilia.

you really didn't need to say you are female to type all that. remove the first sentence and your words stay the exact fucking same with the exact same meaning and import.
but you just had to do it. "listen to me more because vag"
kys

>this deranged cunt has a Ph.D
At one point I considered pursuing humanities. Definitely dodged a bullet there.

Women are so gay

*deepest breath possible*

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

Change it to why can’t we hate Jews

Attached: 49F45D8D-BB74-4D8A-A07F-12C8EACE16C2.jpg (1396x785, 70K)

>we got this
Do these women seriously think they could run society lmao. Have women even shown they can run a company? Is there an all female company that is successful?

>NOT POSTING THE ARCHIVE

you fucked up OP

Every horrible man was raised by a horrible mother, blame yourself bitches

interesting finnbro
i have heard the same about black judges being much harsher sentencing black criminals than white judges, but i don't have the article/stats on hand.

SOMEONE PHOTOSHOP THE WORD MEN TO JEWS.

POST IT EVERYWHERE THE ARTICLE IS MENTIONED

DONT MAKE THIS ABOUT MEN VS WOMEN

ITS JUST ANOTHER JEW DEVERSION TACTIC

I would do it myself but sadly I don’t currently have a computer

Attached: 989D4B2F-F8BC-4DD3-869B-9D25E5D1CBA3.jpg (228x221, 18K)

let's let women build the bridge into the future

Attached: 1521143794751.png (581x569, 358K)

it's an opinion piece, stupid

Anything to deflect from judaism. they would rather condemn all men than call attention to the (((coincidences))) at hand.

>look up writer
>looks exactly like i imagined

she's a disgusting bulldike who is angry at men because she'll never be a man no matter how hard she tries.. this is like Lebron writing an article on Michael Jordan entitled "Can't we just erase MJ's scoring stats?"

It's a pathetic loser's attempt at spreading her hatred. She deserves a cold blade on her neck.

Attached: 5312512594280448.png (515x403, 93K)

There will be an avatar born soon. This kali yuga is full speed.

Replace every instance of "men" in this article with "jews". Replace "feminist" with "Christian" and "women" with "whites"

Why, because he raped precious actresses? It won't unrape them or make them any less likely to be raped.

Karma's a bitch, and no action goes without consequences.

> rape
> don't go to jail

Based binland

I love these articles, it just destroys the left more everyday.

uh sorry but you can only be defined as hateful if you have institutional power + privilege

> Gender studies

Attached: 1505811069842.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

Yes, no, and haha.

Attached: 1524105390687.gif (200x150, 604K)

> EVERY
> DAMN
> TIME

Fuck you, pol, for waking me up to this.

that didn't take long

It's also perfectly reasonable to take the rope to harpies that degrade society.

>unironically believing this
Weinstein aint the first kike to do this hes just the first that was stupid enough to get caught. There are probably so many People in Hollywood who have raped bitches and gotten away scott free life isnt an anime most of the time the bad guys dont get punished if they have enough money and influence

Attached: 1527821237995.png (475x792, 705K)

>le 1.4% face

>this obvious intel agency op post
Lel low IQ spook posters

I thought they already did hate men. The certainly act like they do.