Does white privilege exist?

I'm leaning towards yes

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 3.14.56 PM.png (656x612, 630K)

I mean no*

Be white in a non-western country and let me know how that works out for tou.

Be white in a non-European country and let me know how that works out for you.

yes
traditional society was literally so effective that its worst enemies admit that getting to live in one was a privilege that echoes through generations, and the evidence affirming that is so overwhelming it's essentially impossible to deny the splendor of everything leftists hate

Attached: fdf28f0ddbed8b63463a88d467847768.jpg (1600x1200, 453K)

I would say yes, but not in the way most think.
In regards to society at current I would say no, given that whites are the only race you can discriminate against and the only race you cannot unfairly favour.
But in general I would say yes.
Whites are the genetically superior race. Throughout human history whites as a race have made the most progress, built the best societies and the best people.
They have forged their way across the entire world, molding it in their image, no place on earth is free of the white man’s influence.
Ever since whites poured from the steppe onto the Middle East and Europe we have cut a bloody sway through all that opposed us, only stopped by infighting.
We are the product of thousands of years of bloodshed, violence and civilization building.
We are the progenitors, builders and inheritors of the best societies ever, yet some would seek to through that all away and collaborate with the enemy.
We were strong, but made weak through infighting, but as history shows we can be made strong again.
The Earth is rightfully ours,we just need to reach out and take it.

Of course! Why do you think all of the people with mixed parents choose to identify as white instead of...
Oh, wait...

The arabs would kill me simply for existing

My question is in the context of the USA though

it is a thing, but it isn't the reason blacks perform so poorly. they do so because they're on average dumber

there is also black privilege in the form of affirmative action

Muslim cop capturing black man ????
your point ??

Im really sorry but I did not catch any of that, could you simplify that please

The "privilege" of being white, is the fortune to not have been born of a race that has an ethnic commitment to crime. that is all.

Inheritance isn't a privilege.

i hope so

Slide thread

At my medical school black kids get in with an average GPA .3 lower than whites, and .5 lower than asians. That pisses me off.

I come from Greece and he very well could be mediterranean

Sage all flaggot slide threads.

I guess so.

Should niggers complain that cops unfaily bias against them?

You know, despite all of their disproportionately high amount of niggerings?

What do you mean by inheritance, meaning monetary or genetic?

cool it faggots

this

Is there white privilege? Yes but not in the Marxist definition. Whites have privilege in that our standards and culture in everywhere and is such the norm everyone else looks positively exotic.

I wouldn't say whites perfected the world, but definitely tamed it an created a world where they are subtly presumed to be superior. This isn't necessarily a good thing, at least for anyone non white, because of this white superiority mindset permeates the world everywhere whites have touched.

Whites, just like anyone else, are in no way superior but have created a world where our ideas and mores would make you think so.

>but it isn't the reason blacks perform so poorly. they do so because they're on average dumber
I am totally agree with if we look at anywhere in the globe from turkey to china we can see that black people in those countries are performing pretty bad too.Even in Africa it self non black countries of north Africa perform much better than their black counter parts

I think Its all mater of perspective, different positions.
It exists in eyes of non whites, they want to be us and think its privelage, which it is to them but to whites it isnt because whites dont see other whites anything special more than themselves, at least majority so they dont understand why everyone wants to be us.
They simply cant see it because they are it, if that makes any sense.

Now in another, outside perspective of nonwhites and whites, being white is privelage.
Why you may ask ?
This cunt explained it roughly so i wont bother to dull my fingers more.

Yes

Basically, white privilege exists as an extension of white ethnohomogeneity and traditionalism - ie, because whites lived in socially traditional nations dominated politically, demographically and culturally by their own kind, they have privilege. There are inherent advantages to:
-being represented by a culture that is the sole dominant culture in the region
-being raised in a stable patriarchal family/community
-being surrounded, policed and judged by those like you who are liable to show some basic level of compassion for you
etc.

None of those things are facets of multicultural and progressive societies, which are inherently worse off as a result. A multicultural society provides a lower baseline level of quality of life and enrichment to the soul than a traditionalist and ethnonationalist society will by design, and the simple fact of the matter is that when leftists call the descendants of such a society "privileged", that in and of itself is a tacit admission to the superiority of the form of society they oppose. It's trivial to realize that a world of traditionalist, ethnic homelands is an inherently superior world to a fully integrated, multicultural/multiracial one, because it provides that privilege to everyone without requiring that anyone "live down" to the expectations of the Other.

dude its funny I am a christian from Lebanon but have blonde hair green eyes yet people in here called me sand nigger but even with Lebanese standard that guy is look brown and Indian lol

It exists to the extent that white people work for the future and not just for the present. We have a better life because our grandparents saved for the future instead of pleasuring themselves. Also, White people as a whole are more well behaved and broker the spirit of kindness and cooperation rather than gibsmedat and animosity.

Black people are like mosquito's it only takes being bit(wronged) by a few of them before you end up hating them all.

Racism is taught not learned has never been more true, the problem is the saying suggests the parents are teaching whites to be racist, in reality its interactions with shitty blacks and we have no shortage of those..

Blacks comit more crimes and bring upon them many stereotypes because of it ,which people tend to make by nature for safety, everyone makes it.
Then they cry about some privelage for not having bad stereotypes.
So basicly yes , there is white privelage for not being dumb nigger and associated with them,but its all their fault.
Just like when you stray into parts of Chimpago, if you are white you are a target whether you like it or not.
Asians are almost compleat opposite.

no such thing. Proof; Whites work
I wouldn't to if I had any

Yes it exists, but so does sexy privilege, tall privilege, good-posture privilege, or just plain nice person privilege.

But yeah, when in driving around smoking weed, I know that as long as I over the other laws, I won't get harassed or even get looked at. Now the blacks don't help their situation with their guilty conscience and behavior.

Yeah I have blue eyes and am 6'4, I aint no subhuman

fuck 6'4" you should join golden dawn SS units I am 6"1"

I would think that whites have created objectively the best societies.
The Native American's best civilization were very masterful builders but were stuck in a Stone Age quasi-communist society, focused on self-sacrifice.
Africans built empires solely on the back of the trade of Gold and slaves, relying on others to manage it.
Arabs/ Semitic people had good civilizations thousands of years ago, but they were too centralised and easily conquered, and often fell into petty infighting and corruption.
The Arab golden age was basically squatting the ruins of the Persian and Byzantine Empire until the Mongols came and destroyed what was left.
Turkic/ Mongol peoples are very effective at building empires built on expansion, but with the loss of a leader fall into disarray.
Indians are somewhat effective at civilization building, but are again too weak, being conquered by Arabs, Turks and whites.
Asians have many different variations but are mainly based on Confucian Chinese tradition. Highly centralised and tyrannical, no place for the individual only the will of the Emperor and the mandate of heaven.
Only whites have managed to balance all the factors to produce (so far) the best system. Balance between individual and state, between expansion and maintaining the state, between unity but not at the cost of centralisation, between progress and tradition.
Sure, there are flaws and many white societies have failed, but a glance at history proves me right. The best and longest lasting civilisations have been Indo-Aryan: Persia, the Greek city states, Macedon, Seleucids, Egypt, Rome, Spain, France, Britain, Russia, and Germany. All of them white.

Persians and Byzantines are still around

It's called God's Blessing.

Black crime exists. THAT'S the problem.

The current Iranian is far removed from the original Persian due to the abandonment of their faith and destruction of their culture by the Islamisers.
Byzantium fell with the fourth Crusade, the Empire of Nicaea is but a pale reflection of the original glory.
Greeks again have become far to removed from their Roman roots to be considered Romans, no more would you say that an English man was an Anglo-Saxon rather than English.
It is what he came from, but it is not what he is.

Everybody benefits from white society.

true but lots of young Persians , Kurds , Turks are turning away from Islam maybe there is still chance

>give nonwhites affirmative action, meaning they get precedent over whites in the most important aspects of modern life, in employment and education

>they still think we’re oppressing them

It’s time for shitskins to face the fact that they get treated like shit because they generally act like subhuman pieces of shit

Why are black men always so muscular and strong?

Niggers are committing crime!

Don't want to deal with the police...

Pull up your NIGGER Pants and get a job!

Why is that so hard to understand?

Oh yeah...NIGGERS are part ape!

Attached: nog want some of this.jpg (348x450, 28K)

If Erdogan fully grabs power (which he already did ) im affraid secularism will go full throttle backwards.
Only hope is for their citizens to have full acces s to internet.

Leftist believe that in order to be racist, you need to be in power. Logically ALL black people from Africa are racist as well

Apes are muscular and strong.....

Niggers strong
Apes strong

Apes come from afreeka
Niggers come from afreeka

Jessssusssss....I can't see the connection!

Attached: nat nog.jpg (720x540, 33K)

sometimes I feel like bulk of middle east will never want to wake up to this Islamic terror nightmare

The only thin you're leaning towards is a cop-car, Tyrone

Attached: 1525583153242.jpg (600x4829, 2.18M)

Yes (and it's a good thing).

There's a privilege garnered to class, not race, learn the difference.

I'm leaning towards OP is a faggot, sage the slide thread.

asian here. white privilege exists and you should be proud of it. when you deny/shy away from it, you are basically cucking yourselves and your whole race

Its really less white privilege and more black ineptitude.

Attached: muh_privilege.jpg (1366x768, 337K)

I think same,i find it weird though.

We deny it because it’s used as a weapon by the left to cause white guilt and take our rights away.

Don't know they scare us of allah 24/7 but most people understand that's total bullshit

Turks are beyond redemption, they are far too mixed and removed from their roots.
Hopefully Kurds and Persians can revive what was once theirs.

>Hopefully Kurds and Persians can revive what was once theirs.
Hopefully bro

Brainlet
>White privilege exists
Normal Brain
>White people generally have higher IQ and a better work ethic, which they use to amass greater wealth and prosperity, which causes jealousy from minorities
Big Brain
>These traits are both genetic, inherited from our ancestors, and cultural, being that whites grow up in a culture that rewards these traits.
ASCENDED
>White privilege exists.

that's called being cucked

you get the privilege of getting raped by niggers

Attached: 1526321012275.jpg (857x1046, 126K)

No. Privilege is unearned advantage. All of our advantages, genetic and material, we painstakingly earned and built by the determination and sacrifices of our ancestors -- and our ancestors are the very stuff of which we are made, the stuff that makes us US.

Attached: 5513d3d2c999099849e2048c95447f888b13ac7cd00e31845a6b8bdca3cd1c28.jpg (345x483, 79K)

>nig out
>get bitched at for nigging out
>nig out even more
nah mayn it duh whiet mayns falt