Holohoax thread redux

Let's see is the JIDF are awake, shall we?

Fact: Zyklon B couldn't have possibly been used for gassing anyone in the way described by the official narrative. Zyklon B was specifically designed by IG Farben to be extremely difficult to die from exposure from, it was *literally* a safety conscious version of Zyklon A. In order for the hydrogen cyanide to flash of of the crystalline substrate, it had to be heated to at least 72F and air passed over the crystals through forced air induction to get the heavier than air cyanide gas to circulate within a delousing chamber. It is physically impossible for Zyklon B to have ever been used in the manner described by official narrative of dumping the pellets into holes in the roofs without heating them, and onto a cold concrete floors of subterranean chambers.\

>Conclusion: Gas chambers are a total and complete myth, and Zyklon B was never used to kill anyone.

I also suggest everyone curious to debunk the Holohoax watch a documentary called "One Third of the Holocaust" which is 4 hours long and so exceptionally thorough in debunking death camp claims that no filthy festering kike has ever managed to debunk or disprove even a single segment of it, not even the weakest segments where he wasn't even trying (like the shit about the open air burning piles)!

Don't let these consensus cracking kikes who have no arguments ever let you believe that Jow Forums as a community believes in the Holohoax. The reason you don't see hardly any holohoax threads anymore is because almost everyone who frequents Jow Forums has already gotten redpilled on the lies. Maybe it's true that us oldfags haven't been doing our due diligence in redpilling the newfags, especially over the Summer.

Anyway, let's enjoy the stream of kvetching kikes and shabbat goyim that come streaming through the thread to get BTFO like the liars they are. That is, if they have the courage, last thread they pussied out because they know challenging me will not go well for them.

Attached: Never-Forget-The-Holocaust.jpg (640x595, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TwbzzVDuYD4&bpctr=1528746557
youtube.com/watch?v=mBWQPbEMfOg&bpctr=1528748758
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping this thread.

The soap and lamp shades were all lies as well and presented as evidence.

Here's "One Third of the Holocaust"

youtube.com/watch?v=TwbzzVDuYD4&bpctr=1528746557

Of course, the fucking dumbass kikes at the ADL have put this video into JewTube's "limited state" so you probably can't embed it. Isn't it fucking hilarious how the "SHUT IT DOWN, THE GOYIM KNOW" meme has become reality? These filthy, putrid kikes are so fucking terrified of the truth coming out that they cannot even allow videos like this to be seen by the public, and have to pretend it's "offensive" or even illegal.

Reality is stranger than fiction...

Attached: SHUT-IT-DOWN.png (450x290, 212K)

And I'm serious, anyone who wants to debunk the holohoax NEEDS to watch "One Third," it is so straight forward, cut and dry, slice the jugular effective at making the holohoax look so fucking absurd it's like a fucking clown show.

And that's ultimately what these piece of shit holocaust liars are, they're God-damned (literally) clowns.

>lies
they were probably made from murdered goyim and presented as jwesh for the lulz inb4 dna knowledge was a thing

thanks for the bump. have some redpills.

Attached: simple-questions.jpg (853x1432, 499K)

Attached: more-simple-questions.png (1467x1459, 223K)

Theist here. I believe the Jewish people are God's chosen people, and hatred for them is supernatural and almost demonic.

People have always hated people for all sorts of reasons, but history has demonstrated there has not been such fervor for exterminating a kind of people with a certain belief system like the Jewish people.

The Holocaust has never truly been tried.
We need to implement it fully to realize it's potential!

Thanks for shitting up the thread with your retarded garbage you fucking morons.

Attached: no-mass-graves.jpg (400x355, 49K)

Countdown till V shows up commencing...

You just proved my point.

Take note that the kikes that infest this board will NEVER debate with a holohox debunker that knows their shit. They will always hide in their staged threads with their pseudofacts and post back and forth with their Israeli IPs and false flagging "stormweenie" IPs.

They're cowards, typical Jewish cowards.

Attached: oy-vey.jpg (307x395, 32K)

Maybe so but desu I've never seen in threads like this, a holohoaxer who knew their shit and did anything more than just post infographics or say that counterpoints were made up Jewish lies.

I mean credit where it's due, the kike shills are practiced at what they do and make it seem like they're right and the opposition is wrong, to an onlooker. Or at least, they set themselves up in positions which can't be logically countered without the opponent looking like a kook.

Have you ever read this, or do you just post it?

Yeah of course, it's a bunch of the typical retarded shit that kikes use to argue with that I'll graciously allow them to select from if they're looking for an argument. It's rationalwiki and nizkor tier garbage that I hope everyone looks at and has a nice laugh.

Doesn't really gel with the intention of your thread, redpilling normies and all

So has anyone ever tried to address the issues raised in pictures that debunk fakes like this one ? Because even though I don't visit these threads too often every time I see someone post something regarding that or ask about opinions on certain documents the thread goes silent. It's almost as if people only care about the political aspect of the issue and not historical principles...

Part of getting redpilled is knowing the shitty arguments of your enemies.

That's actually fascinating. I'll be honest, I checked out of believing in the Holocaust when I started hearing about lampshades and soap.

Attached: 1492970604064.png (1917x1559, 3.05M)

Attached: 1499134192660.jpg (1600x1175, 356K)

Attached: 1499136837356.jpg (542x1099, 270K)

Attached: 1500129931143.png (1092x843, 300K)

lel

Attached: aushit.jpg (793x1024, 173K)

Attached: 9781596912052.jpg (378x602, 58K)

Oh it gets even more absurd the more you learn about the physical properties of Zyklon B. 72F is the MINIMUM temperature for the hydrogen cyanide to begin flashing off the crystals, i.e. the bare minum for the gas to begin being released. Even at a steady 72F with air blowing over the crystals, it would take over 4 hours for all the hydrogen cyanide to be released from a single can of Zyklon B. In typical industrial delousing operations, the crystals would be heated to over 120F and inundated with air from powerful forced air induction blowers, as was the intended use as provided by IG Farben in their sales and technical instructions.

It's literally physically impossible for gassings to have ever taken place the way we've been lied to about.

Bump
David Cole in Auschwitz is another great documentary. Free and easy to find on Youtube

>Holohoax

Quick rundown

There were no homicidal gas chambers.

No gas chambers, no holocaust.

= Holohoax.

Bump. I recommend anyone read "Breaking the Spell" by Dr. Nick Kollerstrom. It was shoad off Amazon but you can still get it on the CODOH website. It's incredibly good.

here's another great video

youtube.com/watch?v=mBWQPbEMfOg&bpctr=1528748758

Also in limited state thanks to the kvetching kikes at the ADL, which btw for any newfags not aware, YouTube LITERALLY gave the ADL administrative access to put videos into limited state at their discretion.

Ask yourself, why is the most powerful media company on the face of the Earth giving Jews special privilege to shut down speech they don't agree with?

FUCKING THINK ABOUT IT.

I mean seriously, why would the putrid festering Jews at the ADL want to put a video about a French man who's been viciously persecuted simply for asking questions about the holocaust into a limited state where it can't be found by searches? There's nothing in that video that is disparaging to Jews in the slightest bit, it's just a man telling the story about how he's been persecuted and abused simply for having a difference in historical opinion.

Why would Jews want to hide that?

You dont really need hyper-complex technical arguments to question the holocaust; you simply need to consider the basic narrative of the creation of Israel.

The official history runs as follows; a large jewish population was starved, oppressed and executed for a roughly 10 year period until mid 45. Immediately following this the starving dispossed remants of a literal extermination process fled to Palestine; where they began a bombing campaign against the british authorities in '46 and formed a highly competent army that defeated 4 seperate nations in a ground to claim Israel in '48.

Either one or the other end of that process is suspect. It's a modern millitary miracle that starved, penniless refugees transformed themselvs into a hyper-competent war machine literally in a space of months.

This aspect of it reeks of BS.

Uh, no. We DO need to debunk the holocaust, by any means necessary, including technical analysis.

Delet this, soviet union went all the way to berlin

NOT A SINGLE FESTERING JEW HAS COME HERE TO TRY AND DEBUNK MY REDPILL ABOUT ZYKLON B.

Let that be a lesson to all you newfags. Whenever you know your shit, kikes will scurry away like roaches with a spotlight on them.