youtube.com/watch?v=x-eUnj1ATMc&t
youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3dPFrff6c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Op speaks the truth.
Step 1 is child level: "Dad is Santa Clause"

wrong way round op...

>46+2
Christ is just one of many.

Attached: 1232132312.jpg (600x838, 108K)

>stage 1.. you have long road ahead of you. Good luck

Attached: a christian life.jpg (678x678, 83K)

i;ve been telling people that the western world was formed through christianity since MYSAPCE

Attached: 412ad9a61697f1cb9d1c3b07efcc4ac3ccff8b3c614cd6a8effbf035f1809d30.jpg (1150x2048, 554K)

>the western world was formed through christianity
Of course it was.
Everyone knows that. Some just want to pretend like they dont because of their hatred for Christianity

youtube.com/watch?v=w8ysmbkCzQU

youtube.com/watch?v=x-eUnj1ATMc&t

Attached: GirlKissesVirginMary.jpg (1000x750, 49K)

Excellence is a side effect of God; not a reward.

>Jew

Pottery

Bless this thread. God is truly Great.

Number 4

In some respects, the schism was never actually a valid action by either Church, but the Roman church is more in the right than Constantinople. While the Eastern church is venerable in many ways, their proximity to the late Roman government swelled their pride. While it's true that Modernism, a heresy in the Catholic church, is prolific in the West, we cannot forget that Communism, the worst of Modernist diseases, only succeeded in the east. That said, a house divided cannot stand. Modernism will not be defeated until East and West return to each other. God is the Logos and the Mythos. While the Romans have guarded the necessary law, it is insufficient without the mystery preserved by the East. Let us all, Catholic, Greek, Russian, and Coptic alike work not for our own house, but together for the one house--the house of the Lord.

The real red(black)pill.

Attached: 1521146357976.jpg (700x736, 484K)

My stages were
>born into a barely Christian family
>became atheist fedora tipper nihilist
>fell for meme reactionary fundamentalist deus vult LARP "Christianity in name only"
>took it a step farther and went pagan/esoteric/vedic/buddhist/whatever syncretism
>finally realize everything good in all philosophies and religions is already present in Christianity and that Jesus provides everything you could ever want in this life and the next

Attached: stbonaface.jpg (924x730, 389K)

To call it a side-effect implies a passive God. Such a conception cannot be tolerated. God is the active creator of all things, who will the universe into being. God's grace can only ever be understood as a gift freely and lovingly given.

Attached: 1523039943491.png (2620x2476, 2.93M)

I'd agree with point 4, still i think any jewish bullshit is toxic to Europe. Thankfully Christianity doesn't retain much from its original jewry.

Give me a sword, i'll fight under the cross for Europe, but not for Yweh.

Attached: 1518608259319.jpg (900x900, 60K)

Final form. God is expressed by celestial time and the feasts which honor the changing of the guard where Childhood amd Manhood meet. Pentecost to Easter. Unmovable ophiuchus lag over roman rounding error that allowed the western calendar to conquer all lunar based ones. Including the kikes which has lagged over the aeons as well.
Dead kike. Christ is the only living God. Who puts the other gods to shame and rest in due time when the people wake up from serving the idols you talmud sorcerers creat from cgi plastic bullshit. Dead is dead as (you) are in the coming days. Dueteronomy scrolls tell of theb price to pay for your disobedience at the head of society. You become cut off like the tail of a bear and fed to lions like the liars you are. You kikes are gassed out to space and forgotten from these lands, without a trace. Exodus from zion. Its the long road to ruin. The sun has risen in the far west as it was in the far east. Get left out of the passover bread like yeast. I shall label you as the deceased.

It is a wonderful moment when you come to see how what we find necessarily true allows us only the revealed truth of Christ. Suddenly the dark terrors of the universe are transformed into mysterious light, and the only shadows we find are those we grow in our heart.

You are still blind. God is the only true light. To deny him makes you the same as those you blame.

If you are posting the destruction of other peoples religious sites then you are still a deus vult memeposter.

you'll get there eventually, anons.
I promise.

God bless you

Attached: Jesus.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Loool... shit tier metaphysics

One of the turning points for me personally was finally understanding that nature is totally amoral, and in all creation humans alone can be moral or immoral, because we alone are free, and we are free thanks to God. That is what separates us from the world and allows us to be close to (or distant from) God. Any religion or philosophy that does not draw that line between man and nature (paganism for example) must be wrong, otherwise good and bad, right and wrong, simply don't exist, for they don't exist anywhere in nature and thus don't exist anywhere in man if man is one with nature. This is a self-evident falsehood for there is no man who ever lived that lacked the knowledge of good and evil, and if you posses that knowledge you must therefore draw a line between man and nature.

Can you go deeper about the triumph of the western calendar over others. What pagans dont understand when they whine about "those bad nonviolent priests we killed told our people stories about the triumph of a god that loves us and is all powerful and now we dont worship wood fairies anymore waaa" is that the triumph of light and reason over darkness is evident by the triumph over these human-like primeval deities.

Also did anyone read your second paragraph in immortal techniques' voice its pretty darn close to working.

>but when faggots glorify varg's church burnings etc. its completely justified

Attached: Varg3.jpg (1125x940, 165K)

I profess that Christ is King. Until I've found him I was walking in darkness.

Most of today's Christianity is garbage tier, though.

Was menat for

Let's purge the world of the synagogue of Satan together ameribro and fjordbro, time is running out, we'll have plenty of time for metaphysics when we win.

Attached: 1477165159360-2.jpg (460x562, 48K)

This thread is a shining light in an ocean of shit, so thank you OP,
This board has taken a poor turn today with all the laughing at the migrants stuck on that ship, I have been praying for their safety all day and hope the rest of you will join me.

>You are not_____ unless you are ___________
MODS MODS MODS

I have not an ounce of respect for the half-truths and total falsehoods that exist within beliefs that pry man away from God, the sacred tree must be cut for the sake of the souls of the misled that would worship it, thereby distancing themselves from salvation. Love is not pacifistic, it can't be pacifistic, because evil is a great force that would otherwise topple love over and trample it to death.

Only way for a black chick to be hot is to be drawn by a white dude.

God bless you, user.

Jesus warned us of upcoming fake prophets and fake worshippers. He was truly right about that as well. Just look at Mohammed and Pope Francis.

We must return to the good old times:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3dPFrff6c

Attached: Crusader Knight.jpg (1000x1501, 198K)

I can't shake the feeling bordering on belief that Christianity and even Islam were created by the Jews as means of control. It happened when an user posted an infographic that had a Jew outlining the whole nefarious deed.

Please God let me be the second one from the top

How you like my palindrome?
Get dashed like klay. Double edged slay n flay. Golden state by the bay. What do you say, I just MAY? Sign of the time when september marks 9. Thats a 666 clue. Now I'm making my rue. Septa to the seventh. Mark this date on the eleventh. Thats month 5 on the maker's clock. Hickory dickory on a uncut cock. Renaissance david statue frozen in silence. Condemns kikes to the grave for defiance. Deep fried like friday fish. Lotta hot sauce in this dish. Check the star maps, make a wish. Cook up some soul in this bish. In this new age of aquarius, a days labor will cost you a denarius. Sodomize the boys soul, for whom the bell toll. Nightman cometh as the devil with slim shady's gun, while your talmud phar-i-sees fall into hades has only begun. Worth a shot and a loss. Who put Christ up on a digital Cross? Dashed to pieces. Pierced the veil. To unwind in due time. 2000 years spent in a bicentennial mind. Rip.

Explain how Orthodoxy is truly a Catholic Church? Genuinely curious as to what that means.

Attached: 1519908375697.jpg (383x472, 130K)

NO

I've been thinking about this a lot recently. I'm at stage 4. I fight stage 5 cos it feels like... wrong? I don't want to be that guy who went through an 'atheist phase'. My friends would be astonished at me, also. My God that makes me feel weak.

LARP more you'll eventually see Maria in your cup of coffee.

The name is self-explanatory

Catholic means universal, it's a Greek word

Yes, but no. It is not that nature is amoral, but that the rest of nature lacks moral agency. Being a creation of God alone, they are inherently moral. It is free will that lets man make immoral choices. But is also this free will that lets us know God in a way the rest of nature will never know. The more important understanding is recognizing that Man exists at a crossroad--between the material and the immaterial. We exist not simply as animals, as the atheists and pagans would have as believe, but also as spiritual beings, like the angels. It is this nature that gives us dominion over the rest of the material universe. But unless we align our spiritual being with God, we will only know suffering, pain, and death.

>I don't want to be that guy who went through an Atheist phase
As it is written "He who humbles himself will be exalted."

Stop resisting the truths you have discovered, and you will blame yourself less later.

HAHA.
THAT´S ALL BRO.
I will stole that jpg.

While I done thing there is one god
I do think christianity is the best way to keep people and society in check

Much appreciated.

Dont worry about what your friends think user, ever. It feels wrong because of the stigma against religion in modern day society. Think of how many truths you have learned here, and those who vehemently work to undermine, obfuscate and eliminate those truths. That Jesus is your Lord and Savior is one of them, the most important. Open your heart, and you WILL hear his message. Not with your ears, but with something outside of this physical world that belongs to you alone, gifted to you by your loving Father in heaven. It might sound ridiculous and I have been where you are. Put your doubt aside and let go of your fear. Jesus is always waiting for you with open arms ready to embrace you.

LARP? There was about 200 templar flags under the "Free Tommy" protest.
The "Deus Vult" future is closer than you think.

Some must be destroyed, others can be converted, still others can simply be forget and left to time. You must understand that all the fruit of our hands either proclaims God's glory or else blasphemes.

Epic, Deus vult

Attached: SpaceMarine Crossover.jpg (738x1082, 290K)

That quote doesn't reflect your statement. It's also from the Bible. So, you've done nothing but confuse me. Thanks.

I didn't see any to be fair. The Deus Vult future is rather a Whitous Vult lad.

then you should read up on the history of relations between Jesus and the jews.
Christianity almost exterminated the jews TWICE throughout history.
(((They))) hate Jesus and Christiantiy more than anything.

Attached: OyVeyShutItDown.jpg (322x543, 116K)

Shut up christcuck

Some of the greatest Saints went through and "Atheist phase". Paul and Augustine were both vehemently anti-Christian before their conversion. Even more simple men went through this process, like G.K. Chesterton. Read the parable of the prodigal son. Few things does God rejoice in more than the recovery of the lost. The first shall be last and the last shall be first.

Serious Question, my only experience with Christianity is singing hymns in primary school and going to harvest festival which taught me jack fucking shit. How do I come to Christ or whatever?

This Christ shit is the new autism
How did we go to making fun of Christ fags to making fun of atheism?

Jesus also warned you of worshiping traditions and not Him. Stop using Christ for your political aims.

>8 ‘These people honor me with their lips,
but their hearts are far from me.
9 They worship me in vain;
their teachings are but rules taught by men’.

Matthew 15:1-20, READ IT.

>infographic

Well it must be true...

except that God is not real

final stage is becoming a redpilled precursor to nietzsche`s ubermensch and create your own values despite the fact that god is dead

Look at the degeneracy and hate around and within you. Then read the new testament humbly, asking the Holy Spirit for guidance. Its a good start.

How? You were worried about what your friends think, I'm saying admitting to them you may have been wrong (humbling yourself) will make you happy, and bring you closer to God.

Thus I posted "he who humbles himself will be exalted" because when you humble yourself it will be a weight off your chest.

Because atheism is the worst, the real nemesis of our civilisation.

Gladly but first more kvass at the monks meadery please.

It requires a math lesson on roman tally and division. An abacus and square based pyramid serves as prerequisite. So check your knowledge before hand. The thirteen constellations as mirrored into daylight as we search for sunrise in a state of collective trance. Sunday morning gospel choir. The moon stone of 13 months rounded down due to being prime. Overly Simplified but sufficient for managing the seasons of harvest and tides of war. Strength in numbers as calculus projects astral shapes like the night mother (Sigma, Beast mode logo, cassiopeia) and the bear (nazi pinwheel, windmill, northern wheel). Constellations made from pagan elements but not idolized as such gods in a way that pagan leaders can extort their hive minded cults. Scientology 101 or talmud magic for example. Keeping records of meteor showers and calculating other phenomena like eclipses by using the midday moon. That crescent that makes us ponder what stars shine during the day out of sight. The high noon penrose of the Athenian tradition amd sundial. Who invented timezones. aCROSS the earth. Around the globe? Which came first? Every genesis requires a revelation of individual thought here. The evolution of mathematical proofs built up this world. The degredation of ebonics has stripped it back down to its bones. Characters and symbols. III IV. Stop. If you dont know the tally system. Wikipedia it. How do we factor primes and numbers? I V X C M. How do we measure time? Todays digital era is blind to what the ancestors had to do. Make a unit circle. From 2pi radian to counting the seconds. 6am to 6pm. High noon to midnight. Breaking down the wheel. What happened to Ophiuchus. Cast into lots. Why did pagans do this? To capitulate off the markets of rome by roads to the far east. Safeguarded by the soldiers for whom a tax was lawfully excised from the happy merchants who peddled such idols. Kikes.

We grew up.

Read the Bible, I would recommend keeping a highlighter next to you and highlighting any versus that stand out to you whilst you do.

>Open your heart, and you WILL hear his message.

I don't know how to open my heart, though. I've never loved or been loved, except for family. How am I supposed to 'open my heart' to something I'm not even sure exists? I want to approach this with humility and without cynicism but I also am very wary about being brainwashed. It scares me. I feel like I might be missing out but I also feel like all you people might just be a bit crazy. I'm really conflicted.

sure it was not english flags?

Nietzsche's ideas were bankrupt from the moment they were committed to paper, but he was too much of a romantic to want to realize this.

Fag

Of course God is real. Nothing could be more real. To denounce the reality of God, you must denounce reality itself. What do you think the post-modernists are up to? Why do you think all modernist endeavors have failed? There must be a source. The source must be all-powerful, all-knowing, all-present, and all-merciful. As you further contemplate the necessary attributes of the creator, you will come to see the truth, and you will come to recognize Christ the savior. If you can't handle the many logical requirements imposed by our reality, you should take some baby steps by practicing your sudoku.

I didn't reply to you someone else did. I appreciate the advice thanks.

We grew in experience and knowledge. Many, many, if not the vast majority of all atheists are young people with little experience in the world. Plenty of people joke about atheists mostly being children and teenagers, but that doesn't mean it isn't true, they literally are.

This is actually extremely accurate. I'm between the last and second to

Is King James ok? That's what I have.

True, but if the banner were half black like the meme flag

Maybe people abandoned lefedora phase when they saw the push for atheism and moral relativity in the west was influenced by sabbatean frankists and luciferians? Marx was a Satanist and Marxism is and remains one of the foremost forces pushing atheism. You should ask yourself why.

I didn't say anything about my friends. I said I feel like that the Jews created Christianity and Islam as means of control.

Jesus was one of the Lightbringers that the True God sent here to us. But it is arrogant to believe that he is the only one, and that the True God simply abandoned all other peoples. One of the main issues with modern Christianity is the SOLE focus on Christ being the ONLY 'savior, coupled with the false idea that we only need to 'believe in him' to be 'saved'.

The truth is that he is one of many beings sent here, and he was sent to a specific group (ancient Jews) to correct their failings. The way in which he lived and his teachings were meant to show us the path to liberation/salvation. Merely believing he is a savior while spiritually neglecting yourself and those around you will lead to a very negative outcome.

The promotion of Jesus to this position of supreme importance is an intentional Jewish subversion designed to allow them to control his followers through the (((Catholic))) church, to teach people to ignore other and subsequent messengers, and to encourage them to neglect their spiritual development.

Pride and Despair. He saw the death of faith and thought it was the death of God. Instead of working to restore faith, he thought he alone could make God out of man.

Attached: britfags.gif (300x300, 145K)

Pretty much it. Only I never was an atheist. I started as an agnostic, then the gnosticism bullshit got to me, then I accepted Christ fully in my life, and I embraced the Orthodox doctrine, that I was baptized into.

No problem man, I got confused for a sec

Then why do the Jews try to rebuild their temple without their Messiah?

Oh fuck, this whole chain is off cause I replied all retarded. Sorry.

God gave you intelligence for a reason. If you like intellectual and rational approaches then start reading some theology. I would still recommend reading the new testament starting with John. If you "have never loved or been loved" then you have no idea whats in store for you if you welcome Christ and his message.

Buttfuck retarded.

I mistook what was going on in the thread, considering they hate both religions, I would say that's dubious

Feel free to refute it if you're capable, though if you were I'd wonder why you didn't do it with this post,

Indeed, but pride is a sin, and so is despair

Absolutely, it's considered one of the best written and many scholars claim it is very close to the Greek sources.

No problem, my response to question

You dont know of what you speak. I agree there are other lightbringers. They even work in different dimensions.
There is only one Christ, one God. Ultinately Jesus and his message are the only way to truth because it is the Truth. Please don't start with fedora arguements about "oh so jesus sends nepalese babies to hell if they die?"

Attached: 1527724247027.jpg (500x378, 172K)

Mind pointing me in the right direction?

You want to see Christ? Connect the dots between ophiuchus, new years, easter, passover, and the celestial wheel wound up like a yoyo for 2000 years of walking the dog star of ISIS in egypt. Sirius rises and falls by the measurement of the thirteen cast into lots for the twelve so that we could cast nets into the swirling sea and catch starlight by stella. Strike that. Reverse it. Its wonkavision. Pure imagination. You either praise God in the name of love. Or help destroy your fellow brother and persecute the holy spirit by the hate you harbor internally like kikes do in their twisted state of existence where they fashion themselves as the creators and not the created. Like a teen boy they revolt against the father yet do not return to him like the son of the sun. Romans respected this rule of law. Its quantifies the heavems kingdom and measurds its gates. The old is made new as the fall ofaan coincides with the dawn of ophiuchus today marking a new age. Signs of the time. The book only takes you so far. Graduate and you will see modern stars for what they truly are. Vagabonds amd demagogues. Self made men and self serving hypocrites led by a synagogue of satan.

200% what?
>When you read the Gnostic wiki I guess

BS. He’s either the one true God, or a crazy liar. He didn’t leave room for other ways.