This is Teheran, Iran in the 1960s, before the Islamic revolution...

This is Teheran, Iran in the 1960s, before the Islamic revolution. Middle Eastern countries weren't always war torn shitholes or oppressive theocracies. This current condition is relatively new and many people remember better times. The chaos that we see today started during the cold war and continues with with the rush to controll proxy states and foreighn oil.

Attached: Screenshot_20180611-211226.jpg (1280x720, 529K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/persian/iran-features-43010659
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5113750/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>letting their hair down
>cutting it short
>showing thighs
>reading
>wearing makeup
This is why those sluts need to wear burquas. They're just being seen as objects by men. The burqua limits what men can see and not view those women as sluts and objects. A man must win a woman's heart through their personality and wit, not just lusting over sluts.

The Burqua helps with gender equality.

Only because we were their bread ticket

If it's an individual choice then yes. But not if it comes with sharia law, or other retarded fundamentalist shit.

As Iranian Canadian I am totally agree with you Countries like Iran, Turkey , Syria ,Lebanon use to be pretty nice.
>pic from Tabriz(my Father city) before Islamic take over.

Attached: 5978888f9ece82f7250145b5e6695765.jpg (639x425, 58K)

Iranian Magazines before Islamic takeover

Attached: da4e2fae0ec18ffe1fdfc8143227d368.jpg (976x660, 120K)

sharia law is super hard follow most Iranians don't like it even Islamic Iranians themselves don't follow it

I don't like Islamic culture, but I appreciate the Zoroastrian monarchist theocratic elements in Sassanian culture. In fact, I want to bring back Zoroastrianism in a more Transhumanist context.

Also, the Anglos were the ones to back Khomeini because the Shah was no longer an OPEC puppet.

Attached: shahanshah.jpg (1092x616, 192K)

Yes, and they chose an Islamic theocracy over this. Tells you something about human "freedom."

Majority of Iranian women wore hijab even before the Islamic revolution .. There were protests against the secular shah for banning the hijab .. Iran has been a muslim country for 1400 yrs .. these photos represent only a minority

Not Anglos it was democrats (NIGGERS ,JEWS , MUSLIMS) who hated the shah, Anglos are bro tier

No we didn't dude

Iran looked like that because the ruling regime was torturing and disappearing the enemies of the state.
And you are now aware that Pinochet, the Shah and Saddam were right.

I don’t care. Germany wasn’t always a liberal, cucked hellhole either, but it is now. And we can’t go back, our lives are bound to be lost in this mess that is a senseless, capitalist life full of degeneracy and lies.

Attached: 4CF0C5F1-34C9-435D-90A9-7E3D1EEDA8D9.jpg (710x433, 111K)

>muh epic liberalism
You came to the wrong board faggot

BBCPersian has found recently declassified documents in US National Archive about secret plan of president Kennedy to overthrow secular government of Pahlavi in favour of Shia clergy led by Ayatollah Khomeini through a coup plot in 1963.

US gov & CIA had formed "Iran 918 Group" consisted of a several Iranian Army commanders to overthrow Shah's government if he resist any Islamic revolution. One of the group members was Mohammad-Vali Gharani who later became Iran Army's Chief-of-Staff after Islamic revolution.

bbc.com/persian/iran-features-43010659

Later on, Carter's administration was also becoming tired with the Shah since he was no longer being an OPEC puppet, and Carter's administration initially backed Khomeini:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution

It is fairly clear from the linked document and several other declassified papers that elements of the US government were actively conspiring against the Shah from the mid 1970s until his fall. The Shah kept pushing for oil price hikes at a time of economic weakness in the West, and just after the US domestic oil production peaked. With that revenue he was embarking upon ambitious development programmes. Eventually, the US managed to get Saudi Arabia to undercut the official OPEC oil price and therefore undercut the Shah. Revolution came shortly afterwards

The USA began distancing itself from Iran since William E. Simon's 1974 petrodollar deal with Saudi Arabia.

Also, on a funnier note, Carter's ambassador to UN also called Khomeini a saint

>with with the rush to controll proxy states and foreighn oil.
Naw, it's just religious crap.

This is the type of shit nu/pol/ hates, though. nu/pol/ wants Iran to be hardline Islamic theocracy because they think secularism like this invites Jews.

Yeah old Jow Forums would never do this. You know, that board that was deleted because it was too nazi for moot. But that conflicts with your revisionism, so it never happened.

The Shah's father was better because he was trying to de-Islamify Iran, but the Anglos and Soviets forced him to abdicate because he cozied with Hitler. There were even plans to go back to the Pahlavi script and abandon the Arabic script.

The true heart of Iran is not Islamic. Reza Shah Pahlavi knew this.

>Anglos are bro tier
Are you a fucking faggot? Anglos are the reason Iran is such a shithole today.

not sure about that time but these days barely 20% of Iranian women wear hijab.most Iranian girls don't like hijab.
>Iran has been a Muslim country for 1400 yrs
not all the country only some it are really Muslim.My grand parents were muslims but not me young generations are leaving Islam

>Iranian thots circa 1980's
Yeah, they shurely took a step backwards

Why is ‘defeated’ the default state of the German?

I want Iran to be a hardline Zoroastrian theocratic monarchism like the good old days of the Sassanian empire. I want the addition of Transhumanism for modern time though.

Nazis literally invaded from Stormfront, but it's pretty telling of the level of your newfaggotry that you consider old Jow Forums to be nazis.

I thought Persians were based not progressive cucks.

>Are you a fucking faggot?
muslim basiji loooooooool you want sandis ????

Anglos, Arabs, and Jews are all the same thing in spirit.

>Inbred Arab/Anglo mutt calling others Muslim

Kek

I support a fair and secular republic, ruled by the people. What is your "better alternative"?

Iranians are not mongrels if that's what you're trying to say.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5113750/

Autosomal DNA on PCA plots is the best way to determine race, not haplomemes.

Attached: marked up.jpg (800x697, 160K)

>Anglos, Arabs, and Jews are all the same thing in spirit.
wrong Anglos are honest adventures people who like science
Jews are sneaky little shits but smart
Arabs are jews but little bit nigger tier in behavior

>Persians
>based
HAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*BREATHES IN*

AHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Zoroastrian theocratic monarchism MIXED with Transhumanism.

>Why is ‘defeated’ the default state of the German?

Because we Germans actually live here and see the brainwashing everywhere. Take 1984, cross it with Fahrenheit 451 and sprinkle some modern day British idiocy on it and you have modern German society.

Germans don’t have such a low fertility rate because we don’t like children, but because the non-brainwashed part of the population would never subject a human being to this nightmarish life.

Attached: 6F7CDFED-35E4-47C0-BE03-08BE3DAC77FB.jpg (750x800, 282K)

>>Inbred Arab/Anglo mutt calling others Muslim
WTF

Stfu, Anglo scum. Persians aren't mongrels if that's what you're trying to imply.
Anglos are the reason Khomeini gained power. Check here:

Attached: 1517256851570.gif (775x687, 197K)

Are you of Iranian decent ????????

>literal mongrel calling me a mongrel
My fucking sides are in orbit rn.

Attached: 1495402556004.jpg (1462x1462, 942K)

The entire middle east should be one state with freedom of movement. Without a EU-model none of the major problems will be solved.

Attached: paras.png (434x552, 192K)

>Take 1984, cross it with Fahrenheit 451 and sprinkle some modern day British idiocy
What about Brave New World? It kind of strikes me as having some Brave New World shit mixed in. Do people in European countries also take a lot of drugs like antidepressants? That shit messes with the mind.

>Anglo/Arab mutt
Don't know why I didn't just write paki.

I gave the source here, you retarded Anglo shit:
Iranians are not mongrels. We were never snow niggers. Check the artifact to the left that goes back to Sassanian times.

Attached: pic-01.jpg (632x620, 111K)

I'm not, but this faggot is definitely some Arab/Anglo/Kike for thinking Anglos are based and somehow helped Iran.

WTF I am Iranian myself
so you are telling me Iranians Muslims didn't do nothing DUDE wake up we should take responsibility for our shit can't blame westerners for everything 24/7 that's nigger mindset. People said death to shah because they wanted Islam

>literal shitskin thinking Jow Forums will accept him
O NO NO NO NO
PLEASE STOP I'M GONNA PEE MYSELF

Attached: 1516489755418.jpg (1387x749, 102K)

>Old Iran was a Weimar-tier shithole with women acting like whores that supported feminism and other sorts of denegeracy

WTF I love Islam now!

Also, the country has been called Iran-shahr since Sassanian empire before Islam, which means "Land of Aryans". Persian is the Latinized word for people of Pars region.

Regardless, we were never White. Our history literally boils down to fighting with you snow niggers endlessly. You're literally the same thing as Arabs.

Attached: pic-02.jpg (282x179, 14K)

Persian women are goddesses.

Attached: 1526333864017.jpg (1024x1014, 63K)

>Supporting degenerate behavior is good
Pastaniggers aren’t white

Take your memes and shove them up your ass, you uncultured stupid piece of shit.

I'm simply making a few points:

1) Modern Iranians are largely not mongrels. We have 90% genetic continuity to Sassanian and Achaemenid eras.

2) I am much smarter, more sophisticated, and well-read than you'd ever be. In fact, people like me would be justified in doing scaphism on daevas like you, but of course, I would never do such a thing.

Your mind is filth and lesioned from endless memes.

>can't blame westerners for everything 24/7 that's nigger mindset.

Except they deserve the blame for being greedy kikes. Not to mention even nignogs have pretty reasonable qualms about what colonialism did to Africa. Stop acting like a snownigger.

>Weimar-tier shithole

>women acting like whores that supported feminism

Pick one, and bait harder next time.

They were manipulated into hating the Shah due to Anglo funded propaganda that aimed to demonize him. Carter's administration and UK were aiding Khomeini then.

>If you don’t like women acting like whores, you’re posting bait!

Shah was a pro-feminist clown who loved western degeneracy

leave that english guy he is always like that.
>Regardless, we were never White.
Why dark skin Iranians always want to brownize all of the Iran we have different colors white, olive, brown

His father was more competent because he was trying to de-Islamify Iran, but the Anglos and Soviets forced him to abdicate because he cozied with Hitler. There were even plans to go back to the Pahlavi script and abandon the Arabic script.

Iran was technically a part of the Axis powers until Soviets and Anglo cunts forced Reza Shah Pahlavi to abdicate.

>Shah was a pro-feminist clown who loved western degeneracy
shut up Muslim nigger

Why do worthless diaspora want regime change so much? The shah was a worthless degenerate. If anything the Shia Muslims improved the country by making sure thots were put in line. Otherwise Iran would be cucked like the west is today

The frenzied blue eyes and piss colored hair of snow niggers were always rare.

Attached: sasanian2.jpg (595x513, 167K)

>Shut up Muslim nigger

Attached: 9A7690BE-510D-4CE2-BB06-3F6D6DEA1AC3.jpg (1024x668, 101K)

>until Soviets and Anglo cunts forced
god dude they are jews running those country churchil mom wasn't white she was jewsh so as rest of them anglos and russians are victims like us jews and muslims are behind this please understand

Iran is already cucked. Khomeini was backed by the Carter's administration.

>Reza Shah Pahlavi was de-Islamifying Iran. Forced to abdicate by Soviets and Anglos because he got cozy with Hitler.
>Iran wants to nationalize oil reserves with Mossadegh in 1953. Coup d' etat by Anglos. Put the Shah's son into power.
>Shah's son becomes independent of OPEC post 1974 and wants to make Iran great again. Carter's administration supports Khomeini as an alternative in 1979.
>Khomeini goes rogue. USA backs Iraq during Iran-Iraq war.
>USA shoots down Iranian passenger flight.
>USA and Israel constantly claims since 90s Iran is 2-3 yrs away from nukes. Constantly fear monger Iran when Saudi Arabia is a million times worse.
>Supporting commie Islamists MEK/NCRI as alternatives to the IRI, which is even worse than the current regime! It's like the worse thing ever. Probably trying to break up the country or something.

Better question, why do you want to be a snownigger so badly? They were literally living in mudhuts while Persians were creating civilization.

STFU, you sound like you're a mongrel or something. Disclose your identity. I will never forgive Anglo cunts in a 200 years. They are a disgrace to the Indo-European tradition and have more in common with Jews than their Celtic or Yamnaya ancestors.

Thanks so since I have light heir that piss color thanks dude really discussing dumb ass

That picture is from some Tehran university. The rest of the country was the same hurka durka islamic shithole it is today

>Iran being traditionalist is somehow being cucked
Diaspora deserve to be slaughtered like wild animals.

Attached: 0F981A6B-11B9-408F-B8CA-9B64554C8792.gif (500x274, 995K)

>Anglos
>Victims

Fucking kek, they deserve it.

This.

>Why do worthless diaspora want regime change so much? The shah was a worthless degenerate
fuck you muslim nigger pig fuck your islam NIGGER

Islam is incompatible with Iranian identity. They are not compatible at all.

>W-WHITER THAN YOU, MUHAMMED!

You are Islamic pig go back to Saudi Arabia

why are you attacking me ???????lol salam elikum mesri

>Ad hominem
You have no argument

>was Islamic for over 1400 years
>b-but it’s not compatible! It needs to be degenerate like us muricans!

Attached: 7C47969B-A1C3-4B2C-861C-C332BD602FA3.jpg (1099x605, 88K)

al-qadisiyyah, never forget your betters, Persian scumbags.

Lol, I'm zoroastrian so they'd probably kill me for not being circumcised. I'm sure you would fit right in though.

That was because Iranshahr was already weakened from endless battles with Byzantines, you retard. You faggots came right when Iranshahr was getting its ass rekt by Byzantine niggers.
Iran was close to becoming Zoroastrian again twice after Arabs invaded. Once with Mardavij until his Turk slave killed him. Next with Babak Khorramdin until he made some poor strategic decisions.

Local Zoroastrian dynasties existed in Tabaristan area, called Paduspanids, until 15th century when Safavids sperged out.

I, in all likelihood, descend from Shahs of Paduspandis because my last name is derived from Avestan.

Verily, I am one of the greatest, and people like me ought to be Shahanshahs of Iran.

>t. Paki half-breed

>I, in all likelihood, descend from Shahs of Paduspandis because my last name is derived from Avestan.
>Verily, I am one of the greatest, and people like me ought to be Shahanshahs of Iran.

This is some of the cringiest shit I've read on this animu forum.

>al-qadisiyyah, never forget your betters, Persian scumbags.
syria , iraq , yemen lol also safavids
also at least we have culture not niggers of Allah like you also ABN KHALEDON SAID :
It is a remarkable fact that, with few exceptions, most Muslim scholars… in the intellectual sciences have been non-Arabs, thus the founders of grammar were Sibawaih and after him, al-Farsi and Az-Zajjaj. All of them were of Persian descent... they invented rules of (Arabic) grammar. Great jurists were Persians. Only the Persians engaged in the task of preserving knowledge and writing systematic scholarly works. Thus the truth of the statement of the prophet (Muhammad) becomes apparent, "If learning were suspended in the highest parts of heaven the Persians would attain it"… The intellectual sciences were also the preserve of the Persians, left alone by the Arabs, who did not cultivate them… as was the case with all crafts… This situation continued in the cities as long as the Persians and Persian countries, Iraq, Khorasan and Transoxiana (modern Central Asia), retained their sedentary culture.

WHY SIDE WITH ISLAMIC GOVERNMENT ????

>As a 1/16th Persian, I’m a true Zoroastrian, unlike the Muslims who inhabit Iran today.
Holy shit this is cringe worthy, you’re about as Iranian as modern day Arabs are.

Attached: 1528748321054.webm (624x562, 1.75M)

What? Both my parents are from Tehran.

And look at the genetic data I gave, snow nigger:
and artifacts:
You think Ancient Persians had blue eyes and blonde hair?

Attached: zinat-ol-molk-house-wax.jpg (550x350, 33K)

This

Attached: anatolykarlintranshumanism.png (659x537, 107K)

>Ashurbanipal reckts Persians for most of its history

>Nebby reckts Persians

>Arabs reckts Persians and culturally destroy them forever

>Hebrews reckts Persians and make a holiday based on it

Persian history is defined being a bitch to Semites

>Why side with the Islamic government

I don't, which is why I hate Anglos, they brought the Islamic government to power.

its jews and muslims semetic subhumans

>What, both of my parents Tehran
You aren’t though, you’re just an Amerimutt now. Nothing but a LARPing cuck who thinks Iranians wouldn’t laugh at him the moment he step foot in his old country.

>Muh snownigger
I’m mostly of Med descent, try again faggo

Attached: 295B8B3A-B3CB-462D-9103-14E5F3740498.jpg (540x482, 56K)

not anglos bro

>Tabriz
Mehdi go back

>culturally destroy them forever
That's where you're wrong, Arab parast. The Gathas, Shahnameh, and our Pre-Islamic holidays were preserved.
>>Hebrews reckts Persians and make a holiday based on it
A Haman and Esther never existed. Jews have a tendency to fabricate events and self-victimize themselves.
>Persian history is defined being a bitch to Semites
Whatever you believe in your fever dream of a mind and deformed brain, faggot.

Don't you have Jizya Tax to pay, boy?

But this is literally your fault, Ivan. Why did you spook them by running tanks down Kabul and such?

>Persian history is defined being a bitch to Semites
said the arab muslim lol
cucked by mongols
cucked by ottomans
cucked by anglos
cucked by Spanish
cucked by Persians
cucked by Israelis