HAPPENING - 200 ITALIANS MARCH ON GYPSIES CAMP

video.corrierefiorentino.corriere.it/firenze-tensioni-corteo-duccio-200-cercano-entrare-campo-rom/c3759bda-6da3-11e8-8de7-ef98714c4bd4
>yesterday Duccio Dini, a 29 year old was the innocent victim of a chase between two cars, both led by men of Roma ethnicity
>the march in memory of Duccio Dini almost turned into a pogrom towards the Roma camp of Poderaccio. About 200 people, shouting "Via la merda da Firenze", attempted to reach the Roma settlement starting from Viale Canova, the place where the garrison had initially been called. The demonstrators were blocked by a cordon of law enforcement at the end of via dell'Argingrosso, under a flyover. Here tension rose, someone tried to break through the cord but without success. A bottle has flown and many offenses. Many Italian flags were waved in the wind and many people invoked Matteo Salvini.

Attached: ita.png (2000x2358, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gDUID
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Raid_on_Armando_Diaz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hădăreni_riots
youtube.com/watch?v=xCorJG9mubk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so it begins

the fire rises..

Attached: 1511297873214.png (500x567, 69K)

Kill all the Terroni while you are at it.

the fire rises.

Attached: e0cd8fe31505fa43c91bae335b670f1f952c5e46d9feca8a7bec571b93df6f64.jpg (1280x960, 122K)

it's incredible how fast this country is turning fascist

have a bump mario

Nice

the best is yet to come..

Attached: 1522725144498.jpg (1024x906, 173K)

Something you will never see in France..

sieg heil

Italy is the West’s last hope

>Not posting the archive link to the google translated article
Why don’t you just kill your self now?
archive.is/gDUID

god speed

Attached: 1494713511512.jpg (1182x966, 436K)

True, the others are cucked including Austria.

tortellini were always animals

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Raid_on_Armando_Diaz

Fascism rises again in Shitaly. Typical.

The Bergjude tries devide and conquer again.
Oy vey

RUSPE RUSPE RUSPE

Burn it lads. Burn it all. Only fire can purify Europa and it must start somewhere.

Attached: comfynuke.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

>turning
We always were fascist to the core. We just needed someone acting in a strongman fashion that would accept our acclaim.
It's basically the only reason Silvio had success in spite of being such a contemptible political fuck up.
Even our fucking commies were always veering corporative rather than anarchist, fascist style.

Isnt it beautiful

Attached: IMG_1109.jpg (256x192, 16K)

Good luck, viva vittoria, sieg heil

And another Jude, boy you aren't as fast as you used to be.
So a schlamsl.

switzerland ruled ausrtia for 1000 years. without switzerland austria would not exist. respect your betters

Attached: 1507455871007.png (450x703, 31K)

el goblino

MUSSOLINI SHALL RISE AGAIN

Its in their nature...and it makes me proud. If only cuckland canada could do the same.

Attached: 1508690919872.jpg (700x545, 71K)

We should make a road trip to Romania and then beg in their streets, steal their copper then shit in their streets, call it inverse day.

And here we go the Bergjude does what he does best, lie.
Still don't hate the real Swiss people Sholom Bergstein!

Every day brings good news from Italy. I smile knowing that Europeans have started to fight back and soon invaders will experience the ruthlessness of white man.

Hah, they have nothing to steal.

Don't you have some Chicago streets to clean, Jamal?

Terrone is not an ethnicity, it's a dimension of being, it's a separated plane of existence which you cannot apprehend.

G O D S P E E D

you're late by like 10 year, the gypsies already stole everything you could have

you should take a drive with your family to sicilly and ignite the Habsburgs within them by burning the niggers alive

Also some italian user lives near by?
you have to throw a hand full of pasta at the blockade to show your dominance!

Why don't you Romanians clean Romania of the Gypsies?
Stop the stupid Hungarian blabla, unite and clean Eastern Europe of the Gypsy plague!

>Via la merda da Firenze
KEK

The ((((((Habsburgs)))))) need to die out!
Fucking Jewish plague!

Racist

enough is enough bro, people can't stand shitskins anymore

Oh please based Italy just kill all the gypsies.
Don't deport them, for they are going to go annoy someone else.
Just cut their throats and feed them to the dogs

Apologizes Fritz, I hadn't looked much into them. Then awaken your inner hitler i dont fucking know

Attached: 1516353510808.jpg (780x505, 85K)

I heard that the situation in Italy is worse than in France, England, Germany and Sweden.
You have Niggers everywhere, fucking hell if you go full 1488 then i will drive the 1000km and help you kill all Niggers, non whites and traitors.
Enough is enough!

Funny enough i am actually a failed graphic designer, and i lost my mom when i was young.
Shit is weird, i also have the same hair and eye colour as the Führer.
Nice coincidences, right?

Ca-Can we be drunk while doing it senpai?

Fucking Italians.
I remeber 10 years ago when i was not allowed to go inside a church in Italy because i was a foreigner.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hădăreni_riots

People have had enough for a long time now. It's the politicians who have been letting us down for many decades now. I knew that Salvini and Lega were the best choice in elections but I had my doubts if they could be independent of EU dictate. So far they have proven to be excellent at re-establishing Italy's independence and given the people green light to fight back on the streets. I hope it will keep escalating.

Yes based Italy kill them all, then move on to the jews.

someone should shop an italian "boot" kicking out a boat full of niggers, jews and gypsies

youtube.com/watch?v=xCorJG9mubk

>the situation in Italy is worse than in France, England, Germany and Sweden.

no fucking way, have you ever been to France? They have tons of nogs and, even worse, sandniggers. We have taken a lot of niggers thanks to the eu and lybia smugglers in the last few years, people got angry and we elected a reactionary government who is going to shut down the borders for real, I really believe that in the near future we will see pogroms in Italy.

Attached: DOPMEd2UIAAR0Kw.jpg (398x513, 61K)

Attached: it begins.jpg (170x215, 19K)

>I heard that the situation in Italy is worse than in France, England, Germany and Sweden.
Not even close to being close. We're just that much more intolerant than the countries you mentioned. And rather proud of it, too.

That's because beggars are supposed to stay outside of the church, not inside Achmed.

Attached: 82288C67-AB2F-4CDD-B7BB-0366B1A5865F.jpg (438x597, 57K)

Florence is like leftie cuck capital. This is really big

>Austria is un-cucking itself
>Italy is un-cucking itself
>Hitler was Austrian
>Mussolini was Italian

..Oh no..

If it doesn't spread to Sweden, fuck it

Any videos?

None of those niggers want to stay in your poor as country anyway.

They want to go to Sweden, Norway and Finnland and get their Iphones and Barnbidrag etc.

godspeed pastaniggers

Attached: 1010.png (500x500, 47K)

I doesn't matter if you're part of the master arian race (which most Italians are not).

I think the problem they have is that they don't like protestants.

Give me your sister, barbarian.

Attached: snowniggers rejected.png (739x839, 589K)

you still have your girls

Attached: 1528390104108.jpg (845x476, 66K)

I think its not really fast we just were unaware of its progress till now. People talk about how we should speak hard truths because its better then letting things fester.

This might be what happens when you let it fester.

when?

Attached: 1528747618737.jpg (736x1066, 79K)

God Bless you Italy Bro.

and thats a good thing

Attached: sopranos laughing.webm (1280x720, 1.17M)

memeflags get shit

Attached: AmericanBAdass.gif (262x178, 908K)

Might wanna stick with the US this time. Britain and France don't have the best track record in regard to your protection.

>None of those niggers want to stay in your poor as country anyway.
Fee-fi-fo-fum! I smell the blood of a 'refugee'

>Firenze

for the non-italians

this is the equivalent of an anti immigration riot in fucking seattle

God bless Italy

You never had a 80 year guilt trip about Mussolini, like germans had about Hitler, right?

Burn them to the ground.
This could be the tipping point.

no they did not lol

nigga we have been a 80 years glorification trip

more like 80 years of leftist faggots rubbing it in our faces

sorry i speak no pizza . anyone can translate this ?

Attached: kill the fly.jpg (480x637, 81K)

It has been worse only in the last years. Unlike France or UK you didn't see gradual and slow invasion that started right after ww2. You have seen huge rise in number of niggers for the last 10 years. They haven't """""""integrated""""""" into your society and Italians have been better equipped and immune to the brainwashing of multikulti society. Italy is where the real race war will start and it will spread to all over Europe. We will never kneel at the barbarians from the south.

POST THE MINIES

Ok so basically 2 cars with gypsies in them were chasing each other across Florence i think and they ran over this 29 yo dude and killed him.

Hapsburg rule provided a thousand years of stability and cultural superiority. The Nazi's only lasted 13 years and their legacy is being used to destroy the post Westphalia nation state as an idea.

Hapsburg rule gave you Beethoven and Mozart, and the first hospitals to practice regular hand washing to combat the spread of disease were in Vienna. Nazisim created no great artists and musicians, and their poor leadership resulted in the communists controlling half of Europe.

Thankfully there are still many living descendants of the House of Hapsburg for when the time comes to restore their glorious empire.

Attached: Look to the Throne.jpg (638x939, 71K)

How u gonna shut down the docks imbecile

Based. Hadji's and sub Saharan Africans better watch out.

Attached: 1526580976744.gif (297x229, 2.22M)

We had neo-fascist parties in the parliament as soon as the first election after the war.

They turned a ship with over 600 "refugees" on it back into the Med couple days ago buddy

Nobody does

All I want is a normal country with sensible immigration policy. But nobody is advocating for it except far right. Fuck it, I'll vote far right then, I guess?

Sometimes I just fear we'll push the pendulum past the tipping point and literally slippery slope into fascism. But if it happens it's not my fucking fault, it's the EU's fault for being retarded. Godspeed

And Spain took them.

Attached: 1519577766919.gif (397x307, 1.47M)

>tfw it's happening again

Attached: Mussolini-e1405042269468.jpg (315x251, 16K)

Your english sux:
*§*
Yesterday Duccio Dini, a 29 year old was the innocent victim of a chase between two cars, both led by men of Roma ethnicity.
The march in memory of Duccio Dini turned into a riot against the rom camp of Poderaccio.

About 200 people, shouting “Via la merda da Firenze”, attempted to reach the rom settlement starting from Viale Canova, the place where the garrison had initially been settled.

The demonstrators were blocked by a cordon of law enforcement at the end of via dell’Argingrosso, under a flyover.

Here tension rose, someone tried to break through the roadblock but without success.

A bottle has been launched against the patriotic crowd and many offenses yelled against it.

Many Italian flags were waved in the wind and these people invoked the name of Matteo Salvini.
don't post in here if you don't know English or ask for better Leaders in Italy

F.McLeane

They'll probably never reach Spain. They don't want to. There's a good chance that boat will turn into the set of an horror movie.

What a time to be alive in Italy

My peepee is getting hard

Fuck you, you were probably dress in an improper way to enter in that church

EU over played their hand. They didn't back down when the cracks started showing. Instead of mild reforms and slowing down the liberal agenda THEY pushed the pendulum even further towards the NWO. The globalist are living inside their own little bubble and they won't take the foot from the gas pedal until it's too late. It might already be too late for them. The fire rises.

Fuck that Hitler comparison.
It is Dollfuss 2.0

if you dont appriciate romanian girl
you can still have that one Fritzl

Attached: Dracula.jpg (1024x646, 65K)