Éire/pol/ - Rising of The Moon Edition

Thread Theme | Téama Snáithe: youtu.be/I0zBlHlnR4Y
National Party │ Páirtí Náisiúnta: nationalparty.ie/nationalparty.ie/ga/baile/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.
Téigh leis an bpáirtí agus scaip an scéala / na méimeanna le do chairde ar líne nó eile.

Learn Irish │ Foghlaim Gaeilge:
pastebin.com/XEENGRuM

Jewtube channels of note │ Cainéil Jewtube Chéimiúla:
pastebin.com/ZML2RdkC

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill │ Cuntais Twitter le leanúint:
pastebin.com/Gqesb2A7

Headlines │ Ceannlínte:
>Failings identified in deaths of Irish soldiers in Lebanon
rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/0608/969155-south-lebanon/

>Man jailed after rampage through Dublin
rte.ie/news/2018/0608/969236-rampage-dublin/

>Leo visits Orange Order
rte.ie/news/politics/2018/0607/969017-taoiseach-northern-ireland/

>Plan for cutting childcare costs passed over to new 'expert group'
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/plan-for-cutting-childcare-costs-passed-over-to-new-expert-group-36985493.html

>Leo: NI should be the 'best of both worlds'
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/varadkar-northern-ireland-should-be-the-best-of-both-worlds-36990815.html

>UK border proposal 'raises more questions than answers'
independent.ie/irish-news/news/british-border-proposal-raises-more-questions-than-answers-barnier-36991090.html

>Presbyterians vote against gay membership
bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-44412860

>Fewer NI people feel British than other UK regions - survey
bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-44398502

>Irish unity poll a 'bad idea', warns Leo
bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-44406029

Attached: pikeman.jpg (960x1280, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thejournal.ie/electoral-register-reform-4046321-Jun2018/
youtube.com/watch?v=FX3s6lxUeRc
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OoPNY_YM
youtube.com/watch?v=_BNP2y7ELus
youtu.be/Tgwtl-s0CNI
thejournal.ie/diversity-garda-4058536-Jun2018/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JqYtG9BNhfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ireland

As an American, I used to be a fan of the Republic. Like many Americans, I saw much to admire in the bravery of the IRA and Collins. I have always had an appreciation for Irish culture, being of that blood myself. I watched the Celtics play basketball, always wore green on St. Patty's day, yelled at british people, etc. But recently I have undergone a change. It has come to my attention that Ireland is full of cucks and faggs. First the abortion vote, and now I hear that you are planning on massively replacing your population with Somalians. It is a sad day for Eire. No wonder the Hound came from Ulster, since Cork is filled with such cucks.

nigger

>Irish unity poll a bad idea warns leo
>Leo visits orange order
W E S T B R I T

You just described how a lot of us feel but nevertheless this is our homeland and we can't just walk away from it. Irish people rather than being simply cucks are just dumb stupid fucks who haven't a clue and swallow whatever bullshit is peddled to them by the traitors in government and media and many Irish people sadly lack the ability to think for themselves and most haven't a clue what's going on or how bad the demographic situation is.

Attached: 011905v.jpg (640x888, 213K)

Attached: assimilatememe.png (995x684, 871K)

The big cities have the most population. and they're mostly leftist.
the countryside is far more based

Attached: 559400_10151085358095689_1798128797_n.jpg (960x695, 47K)

going to ireland this year

aran islands worth visiting? How long does it take?

don't visit aran islands.
visit Bunratty.

The countryside is just as bad. As evidenced by the referendum or just a bit behind the cities. You still have the electronic jews in every house, the same degenerate culture among the youth.

be driving through there so can probably do both.

in cork is it true that locals piss on the blarney stone?

Why are Liberals so obsessed with controlling the media and infromations?

Attached: 0110.jpg (600x600, 27K)

never been.
probably not.
Try King John's castle

that referendum had to be bullshite. no way the countryside would ever.

So I hear there is a ongoing ''Londonization'' of Dublin

Attached: Dublin children.jpg (620x330, 39K)

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

Attached: gearoid.png (156x210, 64K)

Everyone I know voted NO and was at a wedding a few days after it and people were on about it and how shocked they were it passed. I was surprised by some I know who went out to vote because they don't come across as people who care much about anything but went out to vote NO. All these people are village folk and none church going types just regular working class people.

Attached: d799ccf029538e9fe1b6394e14cc2cf4d38395a98f58e4b4197b8f463d7cc3f2.png (639x360, 273K)

any craic lads

You're right lol the langers have commie sympathetic murals all over their city

homeschooling ftw

ref was obviously rigged
i don't know a single yes voter either

But how are they supposed to learn the correct (((liberal values))) than? Bad goyim

Attached: Freedom fighters.jpg (1000x567, 80K)

realy love your songs rising of the moon one of my favourite, also wish we had sed you guns to open a front on the bongs you would have been good alays, shoot em blacks and tans

There's something fishy about it all and barely had the votes been counted and the attention was turned to our fellow Irish in the North and their ban on abortion.

when I have kids, all of them are being under my study. fuck what cucked teachers say

Germany sent us plenty of help

Because you can make people see and hear what you want them to for example you can plaster every television in the country with pictures of the “poor migrants” we should be taking in while not reporting on the amount of crime they commit this reduces chances of an uprising and lets the Jews destroy the country unopposed.

I don't think government will let it

The only show of support on any side of the referendum I seen up here in the north was a love both sticker on the back of a young womans car whilst in traffic.

well then take it down from the mast, Irish traitors.

Hitler also liked Irish music huh.

> the government

Attached: leo varadker.2.jpg (700x489, 45K)

old George will be turning his beedy eyes to northern babies next

That's the pose Leo does when his homosexual lover is rimming his arsehole.

Yup
Even though it is next to useless to keep our abortion laws because you can just cross the boarder no bother, Out of spite I will vote no to it.

Attached: happy-merchant.png (495x300, 64K)

Why can’t their be a single hardcore nationalist group in Ireland it actually depresses me so much because their is nothing to fight for no militia no party no organisation it’s like this whole country just wants to die I haven’t found anyone up north with views similar to mine. I’m ready to fight all I ask for is some direction but i can’t seem to find it anywhere. What can I do?

Attached: JFK on Hitler.jpg (744x468, 338K)

Subscribe to those alt-right e-celebs

Last decent president America ever had. F

yeah. its been going on for about 1.2k years

>Before the 2016 General Election, a report endorsed by TDs and Senators of the Oireachtas Environment Committee found that at the last election, the Register of Electors contained almost half a million people more than it should have

thejournal.ie/electoral-register-reform-4046321-Jun2018/

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (671x86, 8K)

Somehow I doubt they will actually change anything and I doubt even more that me subscribing to them will come to anything.

why am I not surprised

rigged as fuck,evn if repeal won.
>the shekels must flow goy,

Attached: 1526391961758.jpg (218x160, 12K)

When do the first of the one million niggers Ireland is importing by 2040 arrive?

youtube.com/watch?v=FX3s6lxUeRc

Anything that's labelled "progressive" you should always vote against.
I feel exactly like you. I need to start lifting weights again and turn my rage to muscle, at least that'll be a start.

No one cares about anything important because everyone is drugged out of it or a bunch of piss heads plus the average Irish person has really low IQ and are dumb and know little about what's happening or the machinations of the traitors in government, media and NGOs. People who you would think are smart and we'll educated are actually the dumbest people in the country.

Attached: fadb8460688be56fb251ded67b2a108c.jpg (478x650, 163K)

>no party

Attached: 1521067115800.jpg (1328x721, 1.28M)

be the change you want to see in the world

Attached: hail.jpg (620x413, 73K)

guys, i am going to write a fantasy novel set in (modern) ireland

what should i read/watch to make it as little cringe-worthy as possible?

The Irish government is probably one of the most corrupt groups of scumbags on this end of Europe.

Better something than nothing.

>posting anglos

any videos made by our government

Lots of fuckery going on indeed

British army's solders apperently praying to Allah in middle of a mission.How diverse

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4OoPNY_YM

The establishment in this country needs to be destroyed. They're all disgusting corrupt scumbags and so is everyone connected to them.
Imagine the liberal fantasist working in the advertisement agency who came up with that shit ad and how completely unrealistic it'd be in reality. Such people live in bubbles.

Attached: 10604z.jpg (300x409, 35K)

>Mosley
>like other anglos

Attached: Untitled.png (1332x670, 101K)

NP aren’t exactly what I would call hardcore I was thinking more along the lines of nordfront or casapound these groups are the future of nationalism they appeal to the young, current party’s do not.

Can we call a revote? Can you imagine how the vote would be a strong no due to all this gayness being rubbed in everyones faces now? We can see the slippery slope happening and a lot of yes voters had the mindset that they should just vote yes and never hear about it again.

Who cares about realistic or unrealistic concepts? What ever fits in multiculturalism is the only thing that matters.

Probably one of the greatest Anglo or even man to ever live. A man like that today would definitely change things.

Democracy won’t work anymore it’s been corrupted only force can save us now.

Stop anois

Attached: GAEL.png (968x1208, 903K)

>I want an unpractical sperg movement that will never accomplish anything that will save the nation and will only reinforce the ebil nazi narrative
>Implying the majority of NP members is NOT the youth
Nice try you yid bastard

it does not ever work.
democracy is more like an ideal, which exists for a fleeting second before it is swept aside by plutocrats and the vultures of international finance

Would Tommy Robinson have been arrested in Ireland too?

who

what did he even say?

never heard of him

He was recording video during Paki grooming trial

okay.
what "truth" did he tell?

Here he punched Nigger immigrant while he was in Italy.

youtube.com/watch?v=_BNP2y7ELus

YU MING IS AINM DOM

(Fuck this takes me back mo chara)

bread needs christy
youtu.be/Tgwtl-s0CNI

Democracy only works in homogeneous societies.
No I don't think so. We don't have hate speech laws here and if we do they're not enforced.

Attached: 1507582871934.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

Attacked by Islamists,attacked by Antifa AND arrested by current Leftist government

Attached: Victim of Leftist violence.jpg (370x397, 27K)

(((French revolution)))

They're in the final phase lads and want to fill the Gardai and army with non Irish.

thejournal.ie/diversity-garda-4058536-Jun2018/

He's a wigger but he's brave I'll give him that

I really want to homeschool my children when I have them but is it economically feasible?

Actually if you listen or read about ether of those organisations you can clearly see they well spoken and disciplined unlike the left who use tactics like being the loudest and silencing the competition we can’t screech louder than them so we should focus on looking and speaking the part they will make them selfs look bad and organised marches make us look bigger which helps in many ways like boosting morale and making people feel safe to show their true feelings. Just watch their marchs and look and the counter protesters.

SO LADS DID WE GET THE PARTY REGISTERED YET

Attached: NationalParty12.png (618x534, 46K)

They still have not registered for some reason dispite saying they have a couple times the required amount I can’t imagine what they are waiting for.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JqYtG9BNhfM
If you cannot speak Irish fluently then you need to get off Éire/pol/ right fucking now.

textbook Machiavelli

Attached: Machiavelli.png (1776x1044, 2.74M)

Ok. In fairness I don't trust democracy and I do think we will need groups that are willing to fight if (or more better worded, when) things get very heated.

I wish this was a practical move to make

You realise Éire/pol/ would die?

Why did you guys like never build boats.
Ireland is an island but you fuckers never became real seamen.
Kinda pathetic no?

At the very least all I want is a militant wing for a nationalist party which will among many things show and express power which is what all people deep down desire.

The Aran islands are pretty nice, you should visit Dun Aengus fort while you're there. Clare and Galway are the best counties for tourists IMO, there's a very underrated heritage site in Clare called Craggaunowen that's worth a visit.

we never had the money

>Or eating fish

Attached: Magic Paddy.jpg (1136x640, 61K)

Clare should be it's own republic it's so pure

we used to raid the English and Welsh coast all the time but Brittania ended up ruling the waves as you probably know

Attached: 1487112122134.jpg (640x425, 69K)

To chop down a tree and build a canoo?
How do you starve if you are on an island surrounded by fish?

The Irish kingdoms did but those divided navy’s were no match for a united Norman or English fleet. Most of Ireland’s early problems can be traced back to the fact Ireland never united early on.