If you can't see this photo from both perspectives, then you are emotionally stunted

This photo is like a Rorschach inkblot test. People are interpreting it completely differently depending on their political biases. How do you interpret the photo?

Attached: trump merkel g7 with rorschach test.jpg (3543x2362, 2.57M)

Attached: trump merkel g7.jpg (3543x2362, 1.56M)

Attached: 1528743752122.jpg (898x636, 212K)

Get pre empted fag ezwin

said the guy that hasn't figured out it's a photo of a conversation between bolton and macron.

Who's the guy between Abe and Merkel

stop analyzing media published photos

who gives a shit

Who cares what it's really about?

Maybe you shouldn’t over analyze everything

Holy crap that was fast.

Put a Star of David over Bolton's head, and it's good.

>both
If you're stuck on 2, you're a brainlet

Attached: 1527108985603.png (210x195, 101K)

>stop thinking for yourself, goy
>just accept the narrative we feed to you without questioning!

Elaborate.

>How do you interpret the photo?
Only that a faggot would care this much about a photo

It is incredible how esthetic this photo is. It is like a renaissance painting

>thinking for yourself
>gobble up shit from the press
god americans are dumb

cant wait to watch them collapse under their own hubris

fantastic image

Attached: 1523369847540.jpg (345x336, 54K)

What are you referring to?

Attached: 1528639222532.jpg (1189x915, 108K)

>How do you interpret the photo?

for one, trump is listening to macron.

Attached: teams.png (1204x802, 1.31M)

Only correct interpretation. Only psychopaths see anything else.

I've looked at clouds from both sides now
From up and down and still somehow
It's cloud's illusions I recall
I really don't know clouds at all

Abe is obviously playing 6D Shogi. He's just manipulating Trump and Merkel to fix the Korean problem.

Bots.

Thinking that there is only two perspectives to any situation is a false binary. There are always more than one or two.

Shut up fag.

someone needs to edit that pic on merkels face :DDDDD

who makes these?
sauce?
also if there any other similar images, please share

I understand the concept. I'm asking you to do what I did and actually state each perspective. I don't think I'm asking too much. You made a claim. If you believe your own claim to be true, I'd expect you to be able to actually back it up.

Just make a list with each world leader's name and list each interpretation, i.e.,
Trump: indignant/defiant/condescending
Merkel: bullying/standing up to a bully/drunk
etc.

You can use Jow Forums's built-in features to find the source in about 6 seconds. I am not here to act like your personal secretary, as if you were some overpaid boomer fuckstick who can't into technology. If you can't find the source, then you should not be posting on Jow Forums.

I'm sorta ok with the disruption Trump brings to the world norms but why the fuck does he sit like a fat teenage boy? God man stand up and just accept you're an old fat guy.

But now it's just another show
You leave 'em laughing when you go
And if you care, don't let them know
Don't give yourself away

Attached: 1528223075829.jpg (396x263, 14K)

Farthest Left: Bowed in defeat, bowed in thought, looking at the papers on the table, trying to squeeze out a silent fart.
Second to left: (you're two), rolling his eyes, staring intently, etc. Abe could also have a look of impatience, like he feels they've been there too long already. Muller looks like he could just be making old man face.

With any picture, you only have a tiny bit of info to go off of, so it's hard to say which is most likely without knowing the content of the conversation.

Attached: 1526266938144.gif (1470x1080, 710K)

Didn't take long
At the same time, not fast enough

this photo would be so much better if fucking Sulu wasn't staring right at the camera

Go back to whatever backwater hovel you spawned from, toadboy

>I see a Nazi and I see a child
>And then I see Merkel.

Anybody who has been paying attention knows that Trump is running the show here.

jew lover arguing with jew lover

if you're trying to make me feel sorry for merkel, tough chance.

Attached: merkel.jpg (700x629, 72K)

saved

Attached: 1456894119465.jpg (1104x1200, 407K)

what I get from the photo is that Trump is genuinely in love with Macron. He looks like a smitten schoogirl when he looks at him. Probably daydreams about his croissant

Attached: trumpmacron.jpg (898x701, 73K)

I don't get the fuss about this picture. Its just Trump sitting down. is that really that big of a deal?

Where are you on the autism spectrum?

The standing person trying to hover is not the victim.
The sitting person is not the bully. there's no misinterpreting of that, you're a tard.

Attached: 79c685747774571501008498d6b41be88b615cba83d548ac5df922f01b062052.png (533x419, 340K)

Attached: G7.jpg (1024x683, 130K)