Lads, have you ever thought about how we got this far in situations like the refugees...

Lads, have you ever thought about how we got this far in situations like the refugees, wars and social crisis generally around the world ? I don't know, we're talking everyday about literal human lives as if they were tools, numbers. I know muh feelings and all, but I think a lot of people lost the notion of value of life on earth, including on our side. It's difficult to explain, what do you think about it ?

Attached: sunset.jpg (1600x1064, 141K)

>what do you think about it ?
gas the kikes
race war now

you are the reason i rarely come to pol
i hould just quit it totally

that escalated quickly

they ARE tools and numbers for the same people that don't care about you.
if you do care about them as people and not as numbers being used against you, you're doing your opponent's game.
you're losing.

Yeah user, I was referring to this kind of thought, could we avoid a loss of our people ? A race war can be avoided just by sending them back to their countrys for example.

what's there to think? it's all orchestrared by soros-types. if we had common sense we would take these swine out and peace would ensure instantly. nothing happens out of thin air, you are naive if you think all this bs is not planned.

>mudslimes
>human

Of course I know all of this rubbish is planned by filthy globalists like Soros, and I know we should send them back to trash, but another would take their place, and everything will repeat again.

It’s simple you dumbass

Shitskins aren’t human

They will destroy society and cause far more suffering than there would be if we just put a bullet in each and every one of their brains

people without morals are unfit to be rulers as they will bring down their own kingdom.

we get rid of the assholes, first - then we can do all the rest. some people are evil and need to be removed. we have common sense, time we use it.

it has no value in today's world so god will destroy us all.

simple, really.

you will obey under the son of man or you will cease to exist.
i believe it is about fucking time.

you ballas all follow the devil, fuck you all

>yourself
>your family
>your community
>your nation
>the world
This is the order of importance which is most beneficial to yourself and everyone else
If everyone neglects the parts to help the whole, the whole suffers

Compare the impact, contribution and dominance of Europe in pre-world war area with now. Europe is a weak puppet of America, influenced in almost any aspect of our daily life. European communities, values and traditions are close to extinction due to immense globalization and imposed political correction. EU accelerated the whole process, as a result our governments vote for legislation which 10-20 years would be considered atrocious.

Next war i'm going to kick your teeth out personally you frogeating traitor

french fag is french , dude they are numbers ther eis one thing , protect your kin and that's all you can do

Okay post-existential crisis edgy boi, I'm not saying that we should change our point of view and join the enemy, just sit and take stock.

I know germanbro, do the same and I hope we can grow together.

can't wait to see you trying to say this without teeth in your mouth

ooga booga gonna beat u
Use your braincells fgs

Attached: jew.png (1500x1941, 2.2M)