FRANCE YES

Bruno Le Ray, military governor of Paris (since August 2015) just admitted he couldn't give a fuck about Parisians civils being killed by terrorists in the Bataclan Attack (13 November 2015, 90 dead)

>"... A soldier is not intended to intervene in an area that is not at war ... It is unthinkable to put soldiers at risk in the hypothetical hope of saving other people .. It's up to the BAC and the Gendarmerie to intervene ... "

>In a report of the parliamentary commission of inquiry on the attacks of November 13, an officer of the BAC Val-de-Marne said inter alia have requested permission to intervene to "to reach the terrorist ambushed behind the emergency exit ". "Before the commission, he explained that he had received an answer from the Paris Police Prefecture:" Negative, you do not engage the military, you are not in a war zone. "One of the soldiers would have told him also indicated that he could not fire, for lack of an order to that effect, "describes the report.

agoravox.fr/tribune-libre/article/bataclan-declaration-fracassante-205032
francetvinfo.fr/faits-divers/terrorisme/attaques-du-13-novembre-a-paris/attentats-du-13-novembre-pourquoi-l-attitude-de-la-force-sentinelle-au-bataclan-est-elle-remise-en-question_2793473.html
lemonde.fr/societe/article/2018/06/08/13-novembre-2015-pourquoi-les-militaires-de-sentinelle-ne-sont-pas-intervenus-lors-de-l-attentat-du-bataclan_5311948_3224.html

Attached: BrunoLeRay.jpg (405x336, 24K)

>Further on: "They were forbidden physical intervention, that is to say, to return (in the Bataclan), but also the loan of medical equipment for first aid to police officers ..." We could not maybe prevent the death of 90 people, but at least avoided haemorrhaging that gave death.

> This question has already been asked, in particular by parliamentarians. In 2016, while a parliamentary commission of inquiry is founded to study these attacks, Georges Fenech, MP Republican and former magistrate, is already questioning the non-intervention of the military. According to the latter, "clearly, an order was given to the Sentinel soldiers not to fire while they were targeting terrorists." "To the question: who ordered the soldiers not to intervene? We never knew, regrets Georges Fenech. With other parliamentarians, we were flabbergasted.

Georges Fenech, former examining magistrate, could certainly have gone further. Curiously, nothing concrete came out of this commission of inquiry. Everything seems locked.

Attached: pas de chance.png (400x300, 132K)

uprising when?

Attached: 1508546149971.jpg (540x782, 59K)

Soon hopefully, we won't get power through democracy. We need to remind the world why Coup d'Etat is a French word

bump

Gee a pied noir I wonder why he hates parisians.
Also why do you guys have military governors

Attached: french parents protest because their sons are shit at school.jpg (657x493, 85K)

To protect the terrorists apparently and to do fancy parades.
A lot of high military officers are also members of free-masonery

Attached: parade hollande.jpg (1399x984, 468K)

>It is unthinkable to put soldiers at risk in the hypothetical hope of saving other people
Good.

Attached: into_the_chamber.jpg (900x881, 156K)

Checked, let's be honest it wasn't military responsibility and if a carnage occured (it could have been worse) all the military corps would've been punished. Army has orders, period.
I know it sounds retarded and this is the absolute state of french administration or bureaucracy.
An entire culture based on "It's not my responsibility nor my fault".
A disgrace.
Thanks the parisians and the jacobins.

Im doubting my English.
This can not be real.

Attached: 1527752426903.jpg (2000x1568, 309K)

So does every province I think in france its that have a military governor

Heads of Garrisons yes : Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Nancy, Metz, Paris & Strasbourg

>France
lol

Attached: IMG_2852.jpg (304x448, 11K)

I assume they don't do shit

Training bases, intelligence HQs, ...
They also "ensure" the soverignity of the french republic outside Paris in case of a foreign attack, decentralized troups.

frogs are literally cryptokikes

all of them?

You know that most of the soldiers doing sentinelle are the cook, the secretary, the air and navy base crews. They have shot 10 rounds before coming and that's about all.

You dont send these people in a hostage situation where they would most likely kill more people than save.

You don't give your guns to policemen because they asked nicely.

This is the job of the police, not the army.

Plus, most of them were lefties, nothing of value was lost.

I don't have a clue on what's a frog, as if the french were all the same ethnicity

white flag, when?

Attached: 1528456278746.jpg (1000x525, 49K)

Which region are you from ?

THIS

>Curiously, nothing concrete came out of this commission of inquiry.
>Curiously

Can you fucks all put in your heads that all of the system is a corrupt piece of shit that wants to see you dead?

Never. Good bye french people

Attached: Rhodesia.png (571x860, 535K)