How do we get over the fact that the Muslims have better women then us?

How do we get over the fact that the Muslims have better women then us?

Attached: CTecKyHWUAAtjJz.jpg (912x1080, 129K)

>then
sage

we had better women once
instead of looking to other cultures we should look to our ancestors

Is that you Hogg? Got the Meme Team working hard I see! You guys are all huge faggots.

Exactly - so much of what is said about Islam today and women applied to Christians until recently.

Al Christians agreed women should be modest, focus on their chcildren, not be allowed to vote - and ultimately it made women happy.

It's just yniversal truths. Islam has many problems but yes it does understand women.

Sage

in college we had students from all over the world
the hottest chick in the whole school was Arab
thinking about her makes me hard i swear, she was so fucking hot
would never date anything thats not Arabic = fucking bitch

Better at what, exactly?

Neck youself faggot.
Saged

housewives
obey their husbands
virgins til marriage
her main purpose is to raise good children

muslims have better men than you
women are women everywhere

Well the ones I see are always pretty glam
I think I've developed a thing for properly groomed thick eyebrows

>good children

Attached: 20121001_Jihad_Kid_terrorist_child_LARGE.jpg (655x435, 81K)

mm-hmm

Attached: 1528681023991.jpg (1067x800, 133K)

>better women
*Camels

most white women are fat and incredibly feminist

Bleach 'em.
Basically every normal male likes exotic women. You are a faggot if you don't.

Maybe we should embrace diversity and learn something from the Muslim world? They certainly know how to keep women and kikes inline, and they have no qualms about enslaving lesser races.

>women

I don't think you can call that a women after they circumcise the vagine

they don't have better women than us...

They just have leaders that aren't afraid of calling the jews out on their bullshit, and stopping the jewish society destruction plans.

If you take a look at most of the dictates of islam, they actually evolved in the centuries long soft war between judaism and islam.

Now, don't get me wrong, I really don't like islam, as it's a backwards as fuck religion....

But they DO have a lot of things in there that are SPECIFICALLY for preventing jewish strategy... because the muslims have lived through the jews attempts to conquer the world for a few thousand years.

All that being said... the tactics that the muslims use to defend against jewish tactics aren't exactly the BEST way to go...

But they ARE effective.

Muslim women crave and down cock like a champ. They are raised to think sex=love, treat em right and they will want to be fucked only by you day in day out.

open bobs op

Attached: 1528325486876.jpg (675x534, 146K)