Has Estrogen defeated Testosterone?

-Modern man urged by his hormones, is too susceptible to the vices of today.
-Wars are increasingly becoming infrequent, not mentioning the rise of AI drones, that are making ground infantry obsolete.
-The modern world today needs diplomacy, the superior social skills of women makes them more useful than men.
-Businesses have realised undercutting and fighting each other leads to mutual losses.
-Negotiations are all about friendliness are agreement, of which women are better at.

It may seem hopeless, but you as a man have the stamina to work harder.
Let go of your ego.
Everybody can see your misogyny is just an inferiority complex.
Open yourself up to learn from others.

Attached: You lost.jpg (586x1228, 120K)

Things have a way of correcting themselves.

SJWs secretly have a fetish for authoritarianism.

Now the west is becoming Islamized by SJWs desires.

Attached: SJWs attracted to brutality and masculity of Islam.png (1620x1180, 1.06M)

>Not delivering your seed inside of an uberfrau before being constricted between her thighs
Why even live.

Attached: tree king.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Attached: 1487878226404.jpg (298x242, 24K)

>Wars are increasingly becoming infrequent
this is a good thing dumb faggot, if you want to "feel" manly. Then do some cool shit that can get you killed if your not good at it.

>testosterone-filled woman
>muscular, athletic, low body fat

>dominating small, effeminate beta male
>pudgy, lordosis, longing feminine look in his eyes

This is testosterone winning. Test always wins. Dicks fuck pussies, this isn't rocket science.

>superior social skills of women

Kek

Kys

Boney skinny bitch could still go down in one punch even from that manlet.
As for wars we still have the final solution to enact against Germany. I feel so close to my ancestors knowing that I too will drench Europe with the blood of the filthy Kraut.

Attached: Nuremberg executions 7.jpg (700x941, 199K)

That is a tranny dumbass

God I wish that were me

>tfw no giantess gf

Attached: 1527522831134.jpg (600x597, 52K)

> Superior social skills.

Yeah, we see that. Everywhere where women are in charge it degrades into a fucking third-world shithole because of muh feelings.

Attached: 1495766859901.jpg (480x360, 59K)

In OP pic I'd say testosterone defeated estrogen in this case.

kek. WWII was literally a foreign policy blunder. So you fought a giant war to keep Poland independent. You killed like 60 million people to keep Poland independent. That was the beginning of the war.

1946. Poland is part of the fucking Warsaw Pact, and so is half of Germany. You fucking FAILED at your one major objective of WWII: Preserve Polish independence, or was that not the fucking point? Was the point to fucking kill 60 million Europeans over a country you intended to sell out to the Soviets anyway?

This is why the Holocaust and ebil nazi narrative had to become canonical, btw. It's because if you had ever, EVER just explained to the British people what the war was actually about and what the results were, they'd have hanged Churchill from a street lamp. Millions and millions of people, dead over a Poland that ended up under foreign rule anyway. Great fucking work. Great fucking work you retarded peasant.

Attached: revy_alcoholism.jpg (1920x1080, 74K)

Nice bait thread. I'll bite.
>-Modern man urged by his hormones, is too susceptible to the vices of today.
Women make around 80% of all the purchasing decisions. You will never go poor pandering to women's vanity.
>-Wars are increasingly becoming infrequent, not mentioning the rise of AI drones, that are making ground infantry obsolete.
Welcome to the post-nuclear age. MAD is real with tangible effects on the battlefield. Even so, you can't take and hold a country without boots on the ground. I don't see women kicking in doors to subdue insurgents.
>-The modern world today needs diplomacy, the superior social skills of women makes them more useful than men.
Women appeal to emotion and are great at herding children. Once logic and reason is needed, most women fall behind men's abilities.
>-Businesses have realised undercutting and fighting each other leads to mutual losses.
Not sure what women have to with this. Men have been forging mutual alliances for ages.
>-Negotiations are all about friendliness are agreement, of which women are better at.
If negotiations were only about friendliness and agreement, then yes, women would be good at it. When children need to negotiate, women are good at moderating. In the real world, however, negotiations are much more complicated.
>Estrogen defeats Testosterone
Women who think this stand on the shoulders of giants and declare themselves gods. Until women build a civilization from nothing, they have no idea how much blood and toil it takes to make a peaceful and prosperous society.
Women are great in fantasy worlds of their own creation, and this straw-man thread is another example.

found the manlet Defendor

Attached: defendor-01.jpg (510x680, 32K)

The fuck are you tards going on about, that is a post op tranny that goes by the name of amazon eve. I was a guy, it dialates its axe gash.

Ordnung is the creation of man.
Being slaves to hormones is what women do.

Sex hormones: they do not compete.

themoreyouknow.gif

Attached: MEME NOT FOUND.jpg (480x270, 8K)