Islamist rapper 'Medine' will perform a concert at the Bataclan where the Paris massacre happened

Islamist rapper 'Medine' will perform a concert at the Bataclan where the Paris massacre happened

Attached: ar72suu4zd311.jpg (630x315, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vPeHbvQgiTY
youtu.be/loREkCzEQCM
youtu.be/jOlnhjDX30E
youtu.be/9RPoitFQQ8Y
youtu.be/TTAlsORiNF0
youtu.be/AIZjREzLrbM
youtu.be/hiJebbfY6iY
youtu.be/91gDa2cq1ks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

France is no longer France
youtube.com/watch?v=vPeHbvQgiTY

Based assimilated muslim immigrant.

Sorry to say but I like médine. I dont listen to him anymore like when I was younger but the guy actually writes proper rap not stupid shit.
Try translating his lyrics.
A rapper like médine actually sees the limitations of the system and understands that integration is a meme.

Now he might want very different objectives from the typical Jow Forumsack but the guy actually gets stuff.

He also does a lot of provocation and if you listen to his interviews he's not as "provocateur" and has a calmer demeaner.

Any other people that actually listened to his texts?

it's over man

if any European males had any testicals left they'd burn the venue down

Oh and btw that jihad pic on the left, just read what he wrote on his tshirt just under:
"the biggest fight is against one's self".
Jihad can be seen as a mental fight and thats the way he means it, listen to his album if you don't believe me.

#not all muslem

Just judging the man by what he wrote and what I've heard him say in interviews.
I find the bloke to be reasonable and intelligent and consistent with his faith/values and politics/world views.

You'll see a lot of muslim rappers with thots in music clips and talking about all kinds of "haram" stuff, Medine doesn't and is considered to be a "rappeur conscient", meaning moral/conscious rapper, kind of like a preacher or older brother that teaches life lessons.

Sounds based af. I don't know why people complain about muslims when guys like this exist. They should all be allowed into Europe imo.

Found the mushit

Hopefully there is a bomb attack there so the shitskins can be on the receiving end for once.

ok Mohammed

Am fully white. I've always like rap and when you listen to (good) Rap you automatically know médine.
Have you listened to one of his songs at least? Tell me what you dont agree with.

The guy clearly makes a lot of good points. I'd say he's much closer to Jow Forums thought than the majority of our politicans.

Y'all are judging a man without ever hearing what he wrote/said.

Jow Forums is often good quality overall but it's in moments like this that one clearly sees the limitations of it.

No arguments it seems, bump quand meme.

You had me at jihad!

Attached: 1467611979656.jpg (960x960, 134K)

Médine's tactic is to provoque, when you actually listen to what he says it makes sense, to me at least.

chekkked, me neither

Attached: breakingnews.jpg (3610x1620, 966K)

>UK PEDO RINGS & GROOMING GANGS
How do we put a stop to this?

youtu.be/loREkCzEQCM

youtu.be/jOlnhjDX30E
youtu.be/9RPoitFQQ8Y
youtu.be/TTAlsORiNF0
youtu.be/AIZjREzLrbM
youtu.be/hiJebbfY6iY
youtu.be/91gDa2cq1ks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring

Attached: freetommyfreeassange.jpg (1240x1275, 141K)

Shooting him on stage makes sense, to me at least.

I just want to know how you as an american can judge a guy like Médine when you've likely never heard/read his rap texts or listened to his interviews.
What is your reason to dislike this guy honestly?

At opening of the concert he will hold a moment of silence for all the brothers who gave their life for Islam.

Fuck it. French surrender fags don't care, the event owner is a literal Jew, and when Eagles of Death Metal said something negative about Muslims, that whole gay country flipped their shit and forced the lead singer to apologize. So I guess all those people died for nothing. Or I guess they died for Islam and multiculturalism.

>Jihad can be seen as a mental fight and thats the way he means it
Too bad 99% of Muslims see it as the "kill non-Muslims" way.

He's a fucking Arab shitskin, that's why, nigger

>What is your reason to dislike this guy honestly?
Because he's a muslim and he's brown. This is Jow Forums, what do you expect?

pic related.

Attached: 1 kopia.jpg (1240x621, 869K)

>Too bad 99% of Muslims see it as the "kill non-Muslims" way.
You know that if 99% of muslims saw it that way that we'd probably all be dead by now.

Aight gotcha.
I judge a man as an individual by what he believes in and his actions, I find Médine to be a moral and good person.

Oh well, agree to disagree.

a German/Afghan Rapper Sadiq made a song about Carlie Hebdo called "Charlie Hebdo"

You are such a cuck wow

>I judge a man as an individual by what he believes in and his actions
What the fuck is wrong with you? Hasn't Jow Forums taught you anything?

BROWN = BAD

The best thing Jow Forums has is SG, MAGA redditors and boomers seemed own this board now unfortunately.
Sometimes there's still some quality theads though.

>Jihad can be seen as a mental fight

Aand nazism is not about killing the jews.

Why do millennials go to concerts? Literally the ultimate nu-male experience.

>cope posting this hard
F

>millenials
Everyone goes to concerts you idiot. Well everyone who actually has friends and a social life which excludes you and most of Jow Forums.

Tell me how I'm a cuck please, I'd love to understand.
As a group, multiculturalism and different people living in the same place is bad, but I can still judge an invididual on his own, and in this case I'm fine with Médine.

Seems pretty logical to me.

Holy cucking hell you're a fag, Jesus fucking Christ.

just like all the whites murdered by blacks have died for nothing. welcome to reality. enjoy your 'civil' rights. like the right 'not' to be a racist and the right not to resist literal genocide and extinction.

Nazism was not about killing the jews no.
It was also about killing polaks don't you remember?
The way Médine uses Jihad is for mental fight, he explains it in the album very clearly.

Youre a fucking cuck with stockholm syndrome or else an ishmaelite. Either way you dont deserve to live in France.

FUCK YEEEEEEAH
MARKING HIS TERRITORY
GIVE US ANOTHER ONE

Attached: 1497655283041.jpg (1000x1000, 221K)

>fully white
>liking rap

Go ahead and treat the animals as individuals cuz that’s sure as fuck not how they see you.

Attached: 1528688334252.jpg (640x550, 69K)

Full white and I agree with most stuff on this board, this is just one of the instances where I dont I guess.

No that's too rational. You shouldn't judge people as individuals you fucking cuck. You should only judge them as part of their racial, ethnic or religious group.

Takes one to know one right gayboy?

Salam aleikum Mohammed.

Ça va le ramadan?

And white supremacy is the fight against ones self. Fuck off achmed.

>it's bad in general but I accept it individually
Then you are in favor of it in general, you stupid brainwashed faggot. This is why you are losing your country, just like every other cucked people. The Jews have tricked you into making every social problem an abstraction that you can never actually deal with in any practical way.

Oh, okay, as much as giving out the jews for extermination in a sistematic manner by French collaborative goverment was a part of LA RESISTANCE. I get it.

Your posts reek of weakness, fannies dry up at the mere sight of them.

not even jesus could help the french at this point desu

>let's post this stale meme for the 4000th time maybe i'll trigger the foreign flag on Jow Forums
no ;_; pls delet
you hurt my feefees

Attached: 1527870568083.png (574x499, 258K)

>Muslim....

He must go.

I dont think I was clear enough.
I definitely do consider "muslims" but more so arabs as a group, just like theuy consider whites as a group.

I think the position DeLesquen has is a logical one, the guy calls Lepen a lefty woman).
He's for re-emigration of all non assimilated non ethnically french to their country's ancestors. Yet he concedes that the ones that are assimilated will be able to stay.

This logic seems good to me. At the same time, what Médine believes in is a real form of laicité a real form of multiculturalism (if I remember correctly) and not hypocritical stuff so many politicians believe in.

I also can see logic in his worldview even if I don't agree with it much nowadays.

I still respect the man and enjoy his music from time to time.

Oh so you're a girl. That explains it. I thought you had a bit of a feminine writing style.

Sounds a bit like a French version of Lowkey?

There was no real résistance in France that's a total meme, not even 10% of the population were part of it.
I dont get what you're getting at

>listening to shit version of music while being surrounded by inferiors who smell like piss and scream like faggots

Attached: brainlet43.gif (645x773, 41K)

>the ones that are assimilated will be able to stay.
Well that's just lovely isn't it...what about their kids? The next generation go more extreme than the last.

Burn, you sure showed me pal

mort de rire

Attached: 1528578916241.jpg (182x277, 8K)

Listening to music live is the best way to experience it. When you're young you should make the most of it and go and see live music as often as possible. You have recordings for when you're older and want to reminisce.

>smell like piss and scream like faggots
Only if you're into shit music I guess.

Here's another one for your collection, share it with your friends and family.

Attached: 1528596363551.jpg (493x493, 91K)

And? This can be used to heal the communities and help to integrate muslims better.

I know. You can stop posting now.

We can agree on one thing at least, my slight deafness in my left ear is testament to that

>Listening to music live is the best way to experience it.
I don't believe for a second that "people" like you listen to classical music. Listening to that faggot DJ play his MP3 on a stage is the same as listening to it at home you fucking autist.

I'm pretty sure Delesquen would re-emigrate the kids then.
After a bit of time there'll be a genetic selection to non whites that can be assimilated.
That's DeLesquen's logic, and there's nothing further right than DeLesquen, so I dont know a better practical solution politically than that.

Have I to delete my account?

>le plus grande combat est contra soi-meme
>the greatest fight is against the s*y meme

He's one of them!

So the previous generation are just going to let you deport their kids back to a godforsaken hellhole?

medine>medi(ci)ne

Where did I claim that I listened to classical music or went to classical music concerts?

No. It's evidence that will be used when you're arrested for hate speech unless you leave Jow Forums now and sort your life out.

"fighting against sin" where you are literally fighting against things you considered to be sins. Doesn't matter if it is you doing it or someone else.

Do you think the current different generations won't either then?
If I go by your logic you're saying this is not feasible.

They can always choose to go back with the kids.

>integrate
>muslims

pick one

lol he sounds like a """""french""""" immortal technique, aka a retard with no flow who has fooled other retards into thinking he's some kind of WOKE STREET INTELLECTUAL.

fucking kys

Stop oppressing me bro, I'll call the feel police on you, then we can chat like old friends in the reeducation camp.

Why are French so cringy?

Attached: AAymDGM.jpg (874x492, 27K)

I dont see what you're getting at.
Médine has clearly insulted/disavowed (or however you say it) terrorists in his lyrics.
And the jihad album is a fight against his own sins, a fight against himself, one of his songs "deux loups" is the title iirc is explicitely about this in the album.

Come on mate, this is pie in the sky kinda stuff.
They can choose to go back to the godforsaken hellhole...what are the chances, slim to none.

Médine is against "integration" iirc. And that makes totale sense because integration is a meme.

Shit like that wouldn't even be possible in Britain or Germany...

>Y'all are judging a man without ever hearing what he wrote/said.
Ya'll are judging an enemy because we know what bullshit he's saying.
FTFY

>Baker refuses to serve gay couple
Jow Forums: Free market!!
>tumblr complains about something a company does that doesn't fit their views
Jow Forums: Haha, whiney little snowflakes complaining about everything
>Bataclan lets somebody play who pays them money for it
Jow Forums: POLITICAL STATEMENT, HOW DO THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS?!
#boycottbataclan

This site is fun

Realistically I think you're right, they will probably fight back.
DeLesquen's optic is that he thinks if nothing is done there will be a civil war (and he might be right desu) and therefore they need to be sent away now to avoid deaths in the future.
He thinks it can be done more or less peacefully.

I just want to see Europe become like your country burger a racemixed nation filled with Islam and blacks.I want all these liberals cucks to suffer and their kids to be abused and mixed.

What does he say then?

even ' white ' muslims in russia do not integrate and follow sharia law/islamic laws. the (((western))) media ia always shit talking putin like he's supposed to stop muslims from killing homosexuals.

muh LGBTQ
muh democracy

yeah none of that shit flies with muslims.

Agreed. I think Jow Forums makes a lot of good points but sometimes the ingroup mentality and thinking (which is good to have) obscures judgement and logic.

The concept of Jihad applies to both inner and outer Jihad and doesn't see any distinction between these two things as it sees them as part of the same concept. In islam fighting against your own internal "sin" (like eating pork) is linked to fighting against unbelievers. The terrorists are not a distortion of that concept, they are simply seen as two different forms of the same thing.

You are literally fighting against "sin" in all its forms

and nazism is the fight against nonwhite shitskins like you. Kill yourself.

Yes I agree, integration is not possible. French politics use the word "integration" wich is basically a cuck way of doing it, before with Napoléon we had assimilation meaning make non ethnically french SAME (meme) as the french culturally. Iirc Napoléon forced the jews to have french names.
This is a non cucked way of doing it that did work more or less in the past.

Médine believes in real "laicité" and real multiculturalism, ie different cultures/people coexisting peacefully. That's his world view and he's consistent with it. This guy is smart and has followed this logic for years, he's not a hypocrite. I respect that.

I'm white.
I see, Médine does not believe in fighting against non believers.

nobody has said anything about boycotting bataclan, in fact I don't think anybody has said the Bataclan should not be allowed to do this, however we are aware of the situation.

We hate the muslims for being in our country, not the company for letting them use their services.

Suce le.ton medine fils de pute.je vais aller dans ton bled natal a alger et me faire apeler aussaresse et dire jsuis un rappeur et j aurais un tshirt avec un croise dessus on verra cke tu dis

>Médine believes in real "laicité" and real multiculturalism, ie different cultures/people coexisting peacefully.

that's humanly impossible and you are ignoring all of history.

people of different ethnicities will always fight and kill each other. jealousy of whites breeds hate and resentment. see the white genocide in south africa. that is the model followed in all white countries.

- mass importation of foreign people
- white hatred broadcasted by the jewish mainstream media
- whites being hated in their own countries and nations
- whites being physically wiped out by the foreign people imported

dont believe me? yeah read history books

J'suis blanc frr, paix sur toi.