>mfw we didn't take the immigrants and they end up in spain's care

Attached: malta.png (241x200, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zeIXfdogJbA
youtube.com/watch?v=ncZUzwHI0D0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Usually >mfw is accompanied by a face you dumb nigger

> mfw I didn't know that Malta is a country until you created this thread

how is the maltese way of life? worth it for ex-patriots to go to?

the fish shape island is in itself >mfw, you dumb ameri-jewish cuckold

La Valletta seems to be a fine city, read Thomas Pynchon's V, in which a lot of the action occurs in Malta.

I wish I had Maltese blood, to be honest.

Do the Maltese speak Italian, OP? What about English? Can I live there just with Italian and English?

It's typical laid back Mediterranean life, with it's limited resources all in all I would say it's a pretty safe laid back country to live in

We’re still fucked

why would africans want to go to a maghreb country?

>mfw the CIA uses Malta's passports and laws to help facilitate international human trafficking

Attached: 1491446032696.jpg (480x600, 44K)

why are you so sour

>MUH FACE WHEN NEEDS PIC DURR

here is mfw you're getting mad at malta on an aboriginal face-painting forum

You know both Maltese and English are official languages in the constitution, so everybody here knows English well. Also Italian is very wide-spread since we are so close. I myself learned the whole italian language just from watching tv as a kid

english and italian would be enough to live here

More migrants will come your way. Also, Aquarius is still just a few miles starboard.

Attached: 80FDE7CF-F17E-4EF1-97CA-2553EC1991FB.jpg (987x987, 100K)

We already have more than enough people on this island, in about 10 years it’ll just be a huge tribal cannibalistic shit stain

Kill us please our goverment is the Popular Front 2.0

A million negroes is the minimum you Estonians can take in.

A million would be too much

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhrghhh help us pol, send us your international divisions to free us from the red terror.

Spain is lost........ LOST!!!

Attached: 123123.jpg (720x466, 76K)

In 10 years your island will look like fucking Haiti if you don't do something.

Attached: 4026366129_f72e3c225b.jpg (500x333, 153K)

Looks like spain will have a busy summer.

Attached: Marinetraffic 110618.png (1816x864, 2.21M)

based Malta and Italy

Spain BTFO

Probably. This shit stain has been doomed for ages though, now it’s only a matter of time till the feminazi commies take over.

>mfw

Cleanse the island. Take this.

Attached: Cincinnatus with fasces.jpg (426x640, 89K)

I always thought it was part of the UK.

Spain will be next to flip

Attached: 1418472615862.jpg (294x296, 17K)

RARE

youtu.be/zeIXfdogJbA

No fuck off we don’t want you

Just what we need

Spain seems to have a particularly shitty government at the moment.
The near future doesnt look too good for them.

women are awful leaders and their decisions doomed to fail
it will only accelerate things

Your fucking MERKEL is who has ruined Europe.

Take that fat ass out of power once and for all please.

He realizes it.

You don't. His country has the current luxury of supporting millions of social parasites. You are the S in PIGS.

If you don't think that Merkel has ruined Europe with his refugees policy and don't giving a shit about the immigration in the south of Europe until now that she is saying that maybe Europe shouldn't had left Italy so lonely in this immigration problem... NOW she realize that all Europe has to patrol the fucking mediterranean and don't let any boat more cross to Europe. NOW, after years of Italy receiving hundreds of thousands of african immigrants.

>mfw we didn't take the illegals back to the country of origin

Attached: DAqpQcFXUAAgVJ8.jpg (749x444, 68K)

Good for you :D

Attached: 1403299627430.gif (500x200, 974K)

mfw

Attached: 15287356400963.png (678x700, 90K)

Spent some time in Malta a few weeks ago. It was lovely.

lacks context but a good start

it can be a template

so spain cucked and took them? Funny in a thread this morning this was the consensus here since italy wasn't going to cuck, malta doesn't want niggers with ebola (especially during tourist season) and the spanish leftists were the obvious ones to cuck and take he niggers.

Holy shit, it's true, just looked it up. Said if before, will say it again, Jow Forums is always right. People here knew what would happen before the highest paid kike TV analysts who get paid for this knew.

Fucking hell no more fucking niggers please fucks sake I'm tired of them and the moors. Annoying smell bad loud and obnoxious. Fuck off already.

i think you're moving into top place from sweden for top cucks spain user. And the real nigger in the wood pile is that they aren't going to stay in spain, within a week they'll be in germoney, swedenistan, or trying to cross a truck into uk. They really have no right to take these savages and if any of them blow shit up, blood will be on spain's hands.

FUCKING HELL WHY FUCK THIS KEKED COUNTRY

>be Malta
>great weather
>very catholic
>low taxes
>no niggers
Kikes BTFO

There is only one thing about your country and it's this barely known song. I do not remember how I found it. youtube.com/watch?v=ncZUzwHI0D0