This. Is. Literally. Unacceptable...

This. Is. Literally. Unacceptable. Italy and Malta need to apologize and take double the amount of refugees within the next 24 hrs.

Attached: genocide.png (1100x758, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jurygroup/status/1006221411017527298
vesselfinder.com/?imo=7600574
youtube.com/watch?v=pDkOKcAK4EM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No pastabros are doing what must be done
This is the fault of an unelected goverment and their lackeys acting as Frente Popular 2.0

we need to frame this shit as what it is - human trafficking.

Attached: human traffiking from libya.gif (500x281, 1.97M)

Yep, plenty of stories about slavery and rape of women for 6 months prior to transit / abuse as well.

Can even pin it all on the NGOs pamphleting for it.

Now you have the same problems as we do, this only brings us closer together.

You good Italy, you good.

Attached: 1510413156606.jpg (700x700, 32K)

It really is human trafficking. Crazy that everyone is turning such a blind eye to it.

>drifting migrant ship
lol they are trying to make it sound like its a squalid refugee built raft and not a jew driven cargo ship loaded with sand scum

EU has lost it's way. Time to leave. US will back Pasta niggers and britbongs as allies just cut off the dead weight already.

It is a Jewish operation.

Attached: jew.png (1500x1941, 2.2M)

fuck off shlomo

you know what to do, Jow Forums
twitter.com/jurygroup/status/1006221411017527298

I mean who else could be behind it really?

I would have never guessed!

If the ship was off the coast of Libya, why not take them back to Libya?

The goyim knows

Call them by their name:
Negreros.

>slam
raging like the little autists they are isn't slamming bitch ass nigger faggot

Attached: 1419468004649.jpg (237x251, 9K)

Navy should sink these boats and let the niggers drown. That is the appropriate course of action for uninvited people on ships.

Why is the ship still doing circles if spain wants to take the refugees in?

Sink that ship! Please!

niggers took control

UN has always been a joke, their opinion's deserve no consideration. EU better play nice with Italy, don't give them more reasons to leave.

No, you have your capital as 10% allahu, here its only barcelona

The weather turned worse just recently

>123 unaccompanied minor
Adult men as the picture show
Less then 20 women and children that's fucking hilarious

They claimed they can't make it to Spain

17 or some shit with acid burns.

Exitaly when?

MOORED.COM

Attached: 1528724901637.png (770x667, 161K)

Why are all the migrants black men? Why no women and children?

Rrpost
They want to make a political statement refusing to brought the invasors here , the traficant ong will double down on italy
And all their infraestructure its much more suitable for italy, for every african that brought to spain coast they will send 10x to italy
Stay strong italy

Attached: Giorgio-vasari-battle-of-lepanto.jpg (2649x3000, 2.66M)

More to come. Brace yourself

That sounds stupid. If they try to be hard headed like that there really will be a mutiny.

Pic of the battle of lepanto when venetian and spaniard fleet destroyed the entire otoman fleet reconquering the mediterranean

Italy should have seized the ship and arrested the crew for human trafficking if they really wanted to send a message. Ideally they could break it up for scrap under the pretense that it was an environmental concern due to sub par maintenance before the EU could tell them to give it back.

>"drifting"
>coincidentally
>to near territorial waters
YIKES

what a great reaction image

Look at the pic their ship will expent 5x times more bringing the niggers here, for every one that brought to spanish coat they could brought 5x in the same time
They wont came here

>SHIP CANNOT REACH SPAIN, 3-5 DAY TRIP, BAD WEATHER
SHIP CANNOT REACH SPAIN, 3-5 DAY TRIP, BAD WEATHER

to a brainlet like myself, what is human trafficking exactly? They just move humans from one place to the other or..... what?

Attached: 1522476044839.png (645x729, 105K)

every. single. time

they dont even fuel the boats the whole idea is that you will get picked. usuallu libyans pick the boats or they sink. because eu picks these boats they keep coming on false hope all over africa etc.

it should be made clear nobody enters europe.
now africans have false hope and they get trapped in libya for years and years

Attached: Natalie Hershlag Photos8.jpg (600x782, 87K)

Sauce or fuck off.

Is there a chance there had been "negociations" and the passengers just don't want to go to spain or else?

Very progressive.

Attached: YESSS.png (624x546, 14K)

human trafficking is the movement of "people" (and I hesitate calling these refugees people) with the intent to enslave as free/cheap labor, sex toys or demographic replacement.

TAKE IN THE IMMIGRANTS, IT'S FOR THE GOOD OF THE ECONOMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: d62.jpg (1692x1167, 1.61M)

If you punch in weather malta into google I don't see anything about bad weather either.

Italy should send their ships to save them, then drop them off at a Libyan slave market.

No its simply imfraestructure problems, lybia is the only save place to operate(failed state) and is too far away of spain

think of it as "illegal human smuggling" - like smuggling drugs across borders but for people

the people are either """refugees""" who pay a coyote to move them, or slaves that are purchased in one country and smuggled to another. Human trafficking is connected to pedophile rings, prostitution rings, and the organ trade.

Fuck the EU

My thoughts exactly

Attached: F1187DAC-D57F-4AA9-A14B-3492A6659860.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

Well good for you. Put it won't take them long to adapt.

Yea kinda assumed fake. Thought maybe an article with actual info knew the status of the ship, fuel etc.

Of couse this one could be brought to spain but i mean it couldnt be mantained with their position in lybia so they need to make things clear for italy and double down

All I can see is that they're still moving around at the same spot.

vesselfinder.com/?imo=7600574 click track.

Thanks Krautfriend.

I wish they could came here and wake the the blue pilled faggots instead of being cooked little by little

I tell you from experience it won't happen with many. Your only hope is that those who are already pissed off get brave enough to speak out. The fags who are in favor of this literally won't change their views even if they're raped.

youtube.com/watch?v=pDkOKcAK4EM

If this isn't enough I don't know what would be. War? Just saying it's not even that bad here.

We're beyond the point of no return. Only paternalist politics can save us now.

Attached: catacucks already wearing a veil, not to offend their new overlords.jpg (1690x1024, 282K)

ah I see. thanks lads

You know, thinking about it I wonder what happen if there's another big migrant boat being intentionally drowned while the aquarius or others are busy.

What the fuck, just let it be. You don't have to do anything. More specifially, just don't do anything. Let them rot in the middle of the ocean and next wave will be half the size.

by now, its safe to assume that the only reason they are moving is to avoid a chimpout from the nogs on board

Attached: 1jye2d.jpg (620x350, 93K)

Italian frogmen are attaching bombs to the underside of it as we speak

Attached: Love it when a plan comes together.jpg (122x125, 3K)

Well done, bambinos. Right now our TV is talking shit about you. They want to spread hate against your country and make us belive that you are some kind of enemys of Europe. I hope we wake up just like you.

Attached: tumblr_o71h9uNpOS1v5d7fbo1_1280.jpg (736x1098, 186K)

That's a pretty good idea on Italy's part.

Not as good as dragging the ship back to it's point of origin so the migrants can honolulu ackbar the smugglers for a refund but a good idea none the less.

How great would it be if they attacked the people driving the boat and slaughtered them while the whole world's watching.

That's racist.

Can confirm.

Does the fuel really cost that much? Or is it an opportunity cost thing?

I wish we in the US could do something like "demand the deportation of all New Europeans" as a condition for being under our military protection. Terror threat to our troops!

why they cant just to nambia? safest african country, no war, german colony, nice arcitecture. its like europe but with niggers appropriating european culture.

Well, we've still got your nukes. I imagine you wouldn't like if germany went full arab with it.

I'm pretty concerned about that with Britain at some point desu, much more so than Germany. A President who didn't want Euros to get ENRICHED by evil governments has tremendous leverage over them: access to US markets, NATO troops, the nuclear shield, etc.

No gimmedats in Namibia.

It would be fitting too because the left-wing scum forced the T*rks on you guys in the same fashion. May as well clean up our mess.

>629 migrants on board
>123+11=134 children
>7 pregnant women
>629-134-7=488

So 488 other migrants, likely 60% military-age men, just invaded Spain.

As a general rule of mine, whenever a story points out how many children were affected or killed I immediately classify it as propaganda. It doesn't fucking matter how old the people were... the writer is merely attempting to trigger emotional responses

Attached: 1528679543293.jpg (900x809, 139K)

Why can't they just plant some seeds, grow some food and build some damn infrastructure.

Attached: anger.jpg (900x640, 447K)

They won’t stay in Spain. They want better gibs.

It's kinda complicated. Apparently the american government forced Adenauer (post WW2 chancellor) to take in guest workers to help with the reconstruction of the country. Many were spaniards, greeks, italians, and those largely integrated. But then you also had turks who we had to take as well because of some deal you did with turkey, considering the strategic value of the country in relation to the cold war. Something like that I don't know, but end of the story is that turks didn't integrate and were allowed to bring their families here.

Later in the 80s and early 90s Helmut Kohl was short of sending all the turks back but hadn't the balls to do it, but he was considering it. Maybe there was pressure from the Americans as well, who knows. Now we have 4th to 5th generation turks who STILL didn't really integrate completely with old people here who didn't learn proper german in like 40 years of being here. Turkish shops, turkish enterainment, turkish soccer. They don't even need to learn german.

Merkel for that matter is spineless swine who is entirely in the pocket of somebody. Considering Obama spied on her I would say the Americans but it's more like your neo-liberals who happened to be in the government. Maybe they have her GDR file and she used to be spy, which is rumored completely with her codename ERIKA. I could go on about this for half an hour. Just consider before she got elected like 15 years ago when the iraq war started she went to washington and sucked up to George W. and told him Schröder wouldn't speak for Germany with not wanting to go to war of the wmds. No she pretends like she wasn't for the iraq war among other stuff she says, which makes her a liar in my eyes. Like a few years ago she talked about multiculturalism has failed and then she opens up the borders.

what the fuck is Spains problem.

>Many were spaniards, greeks, italians, and those largely integrated. But then you also had turks who we had to take as well because of some deal you did with turkey, considering the strategic value of the country in relation to the cold war.
Yeah we needed T*rkey on our side to encircle Russia. Why, I'm not sure, we have nukes after all. With that said, there's plenty of corrupt German leaders who are unwilling to do anything, mostly because of the birth rate problem. You need Africans and T*rks to buy shit since it's not really feasible to export to Africa due to bad infrastructure and poverty, the way that say, we can export to Mexico. it's all about having enough consumers.

They just got a 65% female government. They are hurling towards the abyss.

Change the question to ilegal negros the anwer will surprise you

I hope they come to germany being pitch black as the night and there will be big media coverage of it. This might to the bavaria election going bust for the CSU which is the sister party of the CDU, Merkel's party. They used to get numbers in the 70% but people are getting worry and Seehofer, now the federal minister of interior, had to constantly make phony pleas to populism to not have his voters turn on him. Now he has moved to Berlin and another guy handling the election.

Anyhow, as I said if the public opinion takes a dive in Bavaria and the election will turn out shit for the CSU they might make a fuss and retreat from the big coalition which would lead to reelections. If reelections happen Merkel is goner and the SPD the second biggest party will be a goner as well.

Even if it's just bad result this might still be an indicator for other state elections that will follow relatively short term. If enough people get mad Merkel will sooner or later have to go.

All these tankers full of negros, and it's generation after generation, never stopping.

Attached: 4D2430E000000578-0-image-a-16_1528747589329.jpg (962x603, 85K)

First thing I thought. Whenever they try to give the numbers of women and children, they just told you the only ones they want you to know about.

Attached: 1525529074214.jpg (814x960, 122K)

>American kikes behind destruction of every country post-WWII

It's all so tiresome.

this

Just look at a map. Istanbul, the former Constantinople, lies on a chokepoint to the black see. Everyone trying to get there per ship needs to go through there. Besides that Turkey just bordered to Russia anyhow so I assume they just thought they would need the country for rockets. Afaik that's btw. the reason for the cuban missile crisis because after America placed nukes in Turkey Russia tried to do the same with Cuba.

>Barcelona is not Spain's capital
I learn something new everyday.

This looks like one of those ships they used to storm Normandy beach.

Italy and France are alredy redpilled it's our turn soon we'll make ROMA GREAT AGAIN

Drink some more syrup. Some sugar in you might pep you up a bit.

and people didn't even vote for that actually.

An unelected Goverment,the fact that most of our inmigrants are Easterners and our rape babies,and the nogs are to busy being enslaved by our farmers or anoyng tourist to cause problems to most people

The Americans were generally less benovolent than they tried to look like in public. There's famous story where Kohl walked out of a strategic military planning session because Germany was planned to be thrown away and turned into nuclear wasteland while the American forces would move up to Sweden and lunch their operations from there.

Considering Sweden isn't NATO technically that led the Americans staging false flag submarine encounters pretending it to be russian subs so Sweden would be willing to fall into line more easily. When one of the swedish politicians wanted a third way and moved away from his own military elite that where tending towards NATO they basically just killed that politician and ended up buying American war planes.

>including
MMMMMMM Sounds like theyre trying to imply the ship was nothing but women and children and not just a shipload of soldier age men