I'm thinking she's back

I'm thinking she's back.

archive.fo/O1YCq

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-06-11_at_21.02.04.png (670x777, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/video/2018/05/10/vc-draper-theranos-founder-elizabeth-holmes-was-bullied-into-submission.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Her voice is horrible.

How could anyone possibly trust her after the last company?

She cute

who would be stupid enough to give this moron money a second time?

checked

wait, she's not in prison?

She isn’t getting money. She is pretty much toxic in investor circles at this stage. She’ll has as much chances to raise capital as Bernie Maddof.

She's a well connected young white woman in STEM, she is totally above the law.

this retard
cnbc.com/video/2018/05/10/vc-draper-theranos-founder-elizabeth-holmes-was-bullied-into-submission.html

skip to 3:05

Attached: 1497266216676.png (479x265, 281K)

She's a woman and it's San Francisco

Plenty of idiots who will bow down to her every whim for a chance to sniff her used undies.

Plenty of poos.

She will probably find investors. She is a sociopath she will have no qualms about offering every hole in return for investment.

>Plenty of idiots who will bow down to her every whim for a chance to sniff her used undies.

that's literally zuckerberg in drag.

She should be in jail but no one really goes to jail these days unless they are black and poor.

>She is a sociopath she will have no qualms about offering every hole in return for investment.

While I don't doubt your claims on her lack of moral fibre.....

I must declare that no one would be foolish enough to hire a prostitute who bills them in the 7 or 8 figure range.

All potential future investors have to remember, i that her "Stunning breakthroughs" in medicine were all lies, and she wasted near billions of dollars.

It’s a Ponzi scheme, so the initial investors will get rich, then the suckers who see them get rich start investing and they are the ones who will get boned.

Attached: 245AA322-5FDE-4FD7-805D-7C70D2C57F59.jpg (2048x1536, 211K)

>convicted fraud asks for money
>doubt her from an investment standpoint
>get called misogynistic for denying a woman a chance
people who are beyond accountability shouldn't be involved in business or politics

He gave her some bucks because she was a childhood friends of his daughter, he was in it for small change.

He'll talk her up, but he isn't going to throw real money at her.

I can't find work for more than 3 years and this bitch literally gets money thrown at her for defrauding investors the first time. I FUCKING HATE WOMEN.

Who is this skank and why should i care?

Anything this bitch touches is going to be driven into the ground.

I'm a lab tech, nobody in the field was concerned by all the hype around Theranos. It was such obvious horseshit. Turns out her labs were running conventional testing anyway, (rather than her microwell technology or whatever it was) and they couldn't even get that right! Medical lab testing is no joke, the feds are up your ass six ways to Sunday at all times. There's zero room for fucking around with your numbers. Maybe she learned her lesso- who am I kidding. She's a woman.

There will be no more women in the workplace.
They will have to find something else to do.
Hey woman and Khazar jews, fuck you

>Maybe she learned her lesso-

yeah, if you are a female, you can get investment money pouring in, despite your incompetence.

because apparently investors are retarded.

ywn punish her raised pink behind in a generic hotel suite as she whimpers while staring into the distance

she founded a medical research company and raised a shitload of money off basically falsified data
she apparently wants to try again

So.....she did what every medical company has been doing for the last 100 years?

Look around you, my dude. Many companies and investors care more about virtue signalling than profits. It seems unbelievable but that's where we're at.

Attached: 1501344039561.png (600x600, 52K)

>Many companies and investors care more about virtue signalling than profits.

and thats why they can be fired from their positions....

Unless the shareholders (and I mean all of them) agree to losing vast sums of money down the drain.

She made a billion dollars with zero intellectual property or proof of concept or product. All she had to do was flash her pussy pass. Someone will give her more money to scam more people.

Attached: 1527190665858.png (293x364, 59K)

She supposedly invented a microtiter technology that basically meant you could do blood testing on a very tiny sample. No more big 16 gage needles in the arm to take blood, only need a few drops. Just one problem though- it consistently failed quality control, and they ran patient testing anyway. Cue the feds shutting them down.

Californians are the most gullible out of all the Americans.

she not even allowed to run a public corp for a decade

She can exit to private equity rather than IPOing. Very common now. Biggest and best companies are not going to public markets (Uber, Airbnb)

>do what my nigga martin did
>it's ok cuz you're a stronk woman

>She should be in jail but no one really goes to jail these days unless they are black and poor.
shut the fuck up Bernie. Trump 2020