Are you pro or anti fat acceptance? Try and at least be coherent

Are you pro or anti fat acceptance? Try and at least be coherent.

Attached: 1527674704576.jpg (960x1920, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanta.cbslocal.com/2012/08/14/study-stress-causes-male-attraction-to-overweight-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

80% of pol are fat neckbeard NEETs who will preach fat hate, while being fat

Pottery

anti

the obese should be gassed

Pro fat women, extremely anti fat acceptance. Just because I find blubbery obese women attractive doesn't mean it's normal and anyone should pretend that they're normal and good when they are factually not.

Attached: 010580176371637.jpg (500x666, 55K)

same, my guy

Fat people are to restraunts like niggers are to movie theaters

Trump voter here. Pro.

Attached: golf3.jpg (1015x599, 140K)

fat acceptance is unhealthy

based

Good for business?

the obese should have pay a tax for the undue burden they inflict upon the healthcare insurance system

this is correct opinion

be as fat as you want, but then you pay for all fat induced sickness

I like big titties.

Attached: rogerschicken.jpg (259x194, 6K)

I'm kinda conflicted though because I have a thing for BBWs. The bad thing is that BBWs are lazy and probably have a high chance of becoming moochers.

Chubby chicks are where it's at, though. They are lazy up to a point and are still thicc. Just don't expect them to go amazonian on you and give you death by snu-snu.

>me
>fatty with fatty gf

I've been working out 3 times a week a while now and I'm almost certain that she's trying to hold me back by filling my cupboards with junk

Attached: CF.jpg (735x715, 120K)

>projecting his whale-like body on others

Attached: 1526451044913.jpg (400x800, 116K)

I like fat girls, but fat acceptance is silly

>Are you pro or anti fat acceptance? Try and at least be coherent.
Hey, get a load of fatso!

want to fuck her flab

mostly anti...they stink and are very demanding

:( I thought we were all ripped

Attached: swole jesus.jpg (354x404, 39K)

This. I’m a fatty fucker but don’t think their lifestyle should be promoted.

Attached: 67CC994A-6915-4762-AB78-0E415069F2EB.jpg (1001x1451, 486K)

they may be fine people, friends and family members. i dont hate people for how they look. it should absolutely not be accepted or encouraged and pretended it is healthy. it especially should not be forcibly presented as attractive. now there's really gross fat girls wearing skimpy clothes all over the place acting like they are super hot mamas when in fact they are gross blobs. this is just not tolerable or right. nobody has an inalienable right to be found sexy.

I fucking hate fat people. They are disgusting.

fat shaming actually helps them by encouraging them to lose the weight

you can be a fat shit if you want. not me though.

Fat chicks are best chicks.

Attached: veronica moon.png (572x323, 327K)

Im anti fat acceptance because, as im sure you have heard before, being fat is unhealthy. It seems like fat activists shy away from this fact in support of being "body positive."

I won't lie I have a bizarre attraction to fat chicks but the fantasy is ruined by how bad their Vag smells.

then youll be broke bro

Fat people should have their citizenship rescinded.

Fat chicks are easier and more appreciative but honestly skinnier chicks are more fun. There's something primal about manhandling a woman in bed.

Thats disgusting you fat fuck!

Fat is fun until the Medicare bill comes, Fatties over 65 get sent to the biofuel rendering ovens.

I dont dislike fat people, unless they are those turbo fatasses that literally cant get out of bed. But being fat SHOULD be seen as a bad thing.

Yes, this is a major problem. As someone who actually is attracted to fat women, the same rules apply as with thin/fit women (who I also find attractive but to a lesser degree).

In other words, you could be 5'7 115 LBs and be extremely attractive with a good face and proportionate body. You could also be that size but your face is disgusting and your ass is nonexistent. Likewise, you could be 300 LBs, be quite proportionately fat, and have a face that would make you a conventional 10/10 if you were 170 pounds lighter. These are typically the chicks normal people say would be hot if they weren't fat. You could also be 300 LBs, be built like a bowling ball on stilts, have a revolting face, be totally disproportionate, all belly with no tits, thighs, or ass, and be one of the most horrible and revolting creatures imaginable.

Unfortunately "fat acceptance" doesn't just embolden the pretty fat girls, but the horrendously ugly ones as well. They begin thinking they're simply not desired because they're fat while in reality there are plenty of men who want to fuck fat girls, they're just undesired because they look like Shrek.

Attached: 1515264995994.jpg (360x640, 56K)

I don't like smelly fat fucks that waddle like penguins in front of me wherever I go.

Data supports the idea that obesity is unhealthy. Encouraging/enabling people who're obese to continue to be obese/get more obese is encouraging self harm. It's equivalent to encouraging someone to cut themselves; except it's actually worse. A cut can heal, but over time all of your organs, bones, every part of your body suffers with obesity. Obesity is degenerate, and we collectively need to oppose it and help those who suffer from it to be treated.

Congratulations, you just learned about self hatred.

Attraction to obese women is a sign you're severely stressed in your daily life.
atlanta.cbslocal.com/2012/08/14/study-stress-causes-male-attraction-to-overweight-women/

Take control of your living space and refuse to allow it to be filled with junk food. Diet plays a much bigger role in obesity than any amount of exercise. Reduce your carbohydrate intake

I don't want a fat girlfriend, and I don't want a movement that encourages women to be fat.

anybody remember the keks to be had from project harpoon? I member. Im going to post some membories

Attached: bEAyLcB.jpg (1024x910, 72K)

If you weren't around, the remnants of r/fatpeoplehate (after reddit shut them down) and /pol got together to make Project Harpoon. In which we shopped images of fat people to make them more doable

Attached: 9dGBMf7.jpg (1024x760, 94K)

Attached: mfimqnJ.jpg (933x667, 314K)

Attached: yrIIHtp.jpg (1370x1000, 280K)

Attached: SyOudHE.jpg (1268x811, 276K)

id fuck the left

fat acceptance is a coping mechanism. just be honest about the fact that you go along with it because you still find the girl attractive. fact is you'd find her even more attractive if she'd be normal weight.

great keks to be had
BUT it also started inspiring overweight people who kept asking to get shopped into skinny to motivate them.

weird times

Attached: MOMH6uQ.jpg (1204x761, 253K)

Attached: js4ppaK.jpg (2532x1280, 828K)

actually, it was just overweight men who asked to be shopped thin to motivate them to work harder.

The women just REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEd

Attached: dyCgxBZ.jpg (936x700, 535K)

Attached: vCRGqWw.jpg (1070x747, 83K)

>The women just REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEd
Expecting women to actually work? How misogynistic.

so then it became 'Thinner Beauty', got a facebook, got written about, got many triggerings. but men really liked getting shopped to motivate them, we all had so many requests lined up.
women got it taken down tho

Attached: S1nLDZN.jpg (1920x1080, 270K)

We should not normalize the notion of being a fatass. That doesnt mean we really need to torment or go after those that are fatasses. The important part is that we never let the notion of it being "normal" or god fucking forbid "good" take hold overall. All you have to do to see what people think of really fat people is see what kids say. All the people trying to normalize being a fat fuck still have that kid inside them who knows people shouldnt be fucking blobs.

best one so far

hnnnnnngh

I'm pro-healthy

Attached: cleeeeek.png (505x412, 191K)

I’m pro fat acceptance in a country without socialized medicine. Obesity is a symptom of mental illness and the sooner mentally ill people remove themselves from the gene pool with heart disease and Type 2 diabetes, the better. In the even that a country does have socialized medicine, fat acceptance is an economic disaster. A big, FAT economic burden that will crush every hospital system within its borders.

Attached: C2BCB997-3719-41F6-83E4-B46E038BFFF8.png (657x705, 316K)

Fatass here, and yes I hate fatties (including myself, hence wallowing in this hellhole). Just glad I'm not one of these scooter-bound turbo-fatties, and slowly am losing what weight I have by virtue of not stuffing my face so damn much (also fuck soda and alcohol; water/black coffee master race).

But I've been attracted to fat women since i was like 12 years old. What do?

Pro. I love when a fat girl puts.her ass on my face and farts in my mouth. It's nice.because their ass gets extra sweaty and tangy

disgusting, how do you keep yourself from puking all over the place?

ass in his mouth keeps him from upchucking

As the person above, I knew I liked fat women ever since I hit puberty, and I don't believe I was particularly stressed at age 12 or 13, at least not more than the average 12 or 13 year old. I just knew that there were some girls who already had titties and they were hot, but then one of them got a little chunky and had big titties and a fat body and all the other guys my age would talk about her like oh man what happened she got FAT and I'd be sitting there with the lunch table group going "heh...uhh...yeah, she's uhh... gross, huh..."

So I dunno. I don't really have an extremely high stress career either. I mean I'd be more than willing to accept an explanation for this because I've always been at a complete loss for what went wrong in my brain to make me lust after fatties, but I kind of doubt that's it.

Attached: fatfuck.jpg (661x872, 86K)

>accepting of bad things is good
l e l

>tfw you're aroused by fat girls
>not just thicc, either, but hamplanets and landwhales
>even have subfetishes involving immobility and health problems

I never asked for this, Jow Forums.

At least all my fantasies are just that, and IRL fat people often turn me off.

Attached: 1500333363886.png (202x236, 5K)

>174849094

they're hot, but fat acceptance isn't good

Some guys really do like fat chicks?
>heart swells with hope

100% anti-fat

fat people are gluttons and it's a sin

All the fat chicks I've banged go ass to mouth
Nothing better than that

Women under 5'5 are midgets and need not be considered, women over 300 lbs are pushing it with me, over 350 is just a hard pass. I love a good weight gain though I'm not a feeder.

Again though, can't stress enough how much I don't want these women to be accepted and how they should be derided and shamed for what they are.

Attached: 1511051127982.jpg (750x352, 40K)

I am pro accepting that you are fat and doing something to get thinner.
I am anti fat people making excuses about muh genetics and muh curves and muh plus sized models.
Bitch, no one wants to see muffin tops in an ad, let alone your stretch marks.

against
death to obeses
myelin sheath of lardbutter

Only if they aren't ugly, it's important to know the difference. Many fat girls think the only thing holding them back is being fat. In reality there are a shitload of men who like fatties, but very few who enjoy disproportionate or ugly women.

pro fat tiddies and ass
anti fat gut and everything else

This. There are attractive fat girls--or, rather, there are attractive girls who happen to be fat, but who would also be attractive if they were thin. In the end you're either ugly or not ugly, and your weight doesn't make much difference.

Attached: c9cdecb85f0820627583247b39997e2b.jpg (736x1104, 141K)

[x] acceptance where x is anything resulting from indulgence over discipline is wrong. Wrong for the individual and wrong for the society. Civilization is born stoic and dies epicurean.

I'm the exact same, my dude.

Attached: never_asked_for_this.jpg (279x181, 9K)

Fatties have 4 months to lose weight or get gassed when I’m dictator. Also I propose concentration camps for children. Ask me why.

Attached: 20E81756-EDC9-417D-A0FB-170E5DAC6AD1.png (1242x2208, 3.58M)

where?

>Go on 4chinz for bantz and giggles
>end up on stufferedb...

Attached: large.578915677913e_c(38).jpg.06bd33adb6536152126649a3bd267e24.jpg (1080x1080, 76K)

I try to treat everyone equally, but that doesn't mean I'm going to bend over backwards to show that I "accept" fat people. It's the same logic being applied to gays, blacks, etc. This is a free country, you can do what you want, but don't expect special treatment from everyone else. It's not my responsibility to make everyone feel good. Tolerance is supposed to mean putting up with shit you don't like once in awhile, not changing my lifestyle to cater to everyone else.

I just married a fat girl with a nice face, it worked out pretty well for me.

This guy knows whats up

Attached: 268539392496.png (824x1100, 885K)

That's the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard. There are fat people that would be attractive if they weren't fat... but most fat people are unattractive, without question. It's a gross, hideous, unhealthy, non hygienic lifestyle that only other fat people accept.

Get off your ass and have some self control. When I see someone fat I just immediately think of how lazy they are coupled with a complete lack of self control for their food intake. Chick I work with complains daily about how hard it is to lose weight... well yeah bitch, you eat burritos filled with lard daily and when you aren't at lunch you are eating candy, crackers, and soda at your desk constantly and eat more than you work. She's broke constantly because she spends hundreds of dollars a week on snacks and junk food.

Quit being lazy and exercise and you won't be fat. period.

Happens every day mate.

Attached: 20160523012053-a51cb2f0.jpg (2448x3264, 1.86M)

exactly same to the point i know who this fat bitch is lol

lose weight, don't lower your standards for yourself, it's not healthy and also harms society

>It's a gross, hideous, unhealthy, non hygienic lifestyle that only other fat people accept.

I'm not fat and I do find them attractive, but then again I understand exactly why and how others don't and don't expect anybody to suddenly pretend that reality has shifted and these women should feel good about themselves, be considered conventionally attractive, be encouraged to continue living an unhealthy lifestyle (or allowed to continue deluding themselves into thinking it is indeed healthy to begin with).

It's sort of like people with foot fetishes or some other bizarre thing. Why the fuck does anyone find feet attractive? It doesn't make any sense. I look at people with foot fetishes and think "what a bunch of fucking freaks". This is exactly how I would expect to be viewed by normal people as someone who is attracted to fatties. I agree with your statement however more so than the guy who quoted me for the semantic difference: fat women are people who COULD be (conventionally) attractive if they lost weight. The key here where I agree with the poster you quotes is that ugly women are ugly at any size, it certainly doesn't improve with weight or weight loss. Beautiful women are attractive while thin, attractive to fat lovers when they're fat, and most normal people can see them and understand the potential they would have if they weren't fat.

Attached: 979796697.png (824x1100, 513K)

pls no more faddies

oi, bag that face!

Attached: rozzer.jpg (470x600, 50K)

>m8, do you have a valid and current "Oi!" loiscence?

Attached: 13_-_W2yqbRJ.jpg (633x960, 105K)

I'm fat and I fucking hate fat people.

maybe we have to live in secret shame and it makes us stressed, most of us cursed men knew our case since childhood

don't care what other people do

I am anti fat acceptance but I like fat chicks

got it roight 'ere guvna

Attached: 15151123515553.jpg (618x1100, 38K)