War With Mexico

I honestly don't understand why Trump doesn't deal with the Mexico issue like this:

>Announce that unless Mexico takes DRASTIC action to reduce the number of illegals passing its own border illegally into the USA, then they will have absolutely no choice but to begin invading immediately
>Upon which time the US will do whatever they please with the seized land, even if it means creating a 100 mile DMZ where the border was (on mexico's side) and having it patrolled 24/7 by drones that obliterate anything on site.
>Offer an olive branch saying that if Mexico needs help dealing with cartels to make this happen, the USA is willing to provide military support (for a price (wall money)).
>You have 1 month to comply or we mobilize.

Attached: Flag_of_Mexico.jpg (1400x800, 195K)

Mexico has a 10 mil+ army of their people occupying us. As soon as we declare they will chimp out.

I like your thread, too bad no one cares

>Round up enemy insurgents

>56%
>60%
>64%
>70%

Oh no, what will you do?

Do you usually stop being a productive member of society in order to expend some time in such an idiotic and retarded ideas?

This is politics, not mental masturbations

kysasap.neet

You're an idiot, you realize that would send world markets on a downward spiral. Also you're talking about invading one of the most populous country in the world, that would arguably cost trillions of dollars in the long run and most likely lead to a US economic depression.

UNDERSTAND GEOPOLITICS BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING STUPID FAGGOT

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 1.41.28 PM.png (1326x472, 290K)

how?

Unfortunately, the Polk plan for the USA didnt materialize. Mostly agreed with OP, but need to add:

>Death penalty for any drug smugglers caught.
>Death penalty for smugglers in prison.
>Camps for Mexicans inside the USA that could be insurgents.
>Death penalty for insurgents operating inside USA.
>Daily drone strikes on narco factories.
>Embargo on cargo shipments originating from chemical precursor countries.
>Ending economic ties between the two countries.

Attached: ae5a92c278e72e6ea855a6642935648d.jpg (446x750, 24K)

Good let them.

Fuck mexico they are at war with us and we should start fighting back.

This.
If you attacked the Mexico problem with the same fervor you did the middle east, it'd be solved.

Plus you still get to feed your huge military industrial complex even more.
New jobs too.
Hell, employ programmers to make a fleet of drones that are 100% autonomous - they fly, patrol, land, refuel/restock with 0 human support.

You could do it easily.

Mehico is getting rekt!

Attached: 1528752312.png (881x901, 532K)

America for real Americans

a year's worth of rain going to the Baja? I doubt they even have storm sewers for rainwater. shood b bretty gud.

/po/ wants a war with everyone.

Can you guys play paintball or something? Get the aggression out.

>>Announce that unless Mexico takes DRASTIC action to reduce the number of illegals passing its own border illegally into the USA

Assuming that's what burgers overlords want. There are multiple reasons illegal immigration is allowed into US.

Not saying it's good for the country, but if China can find a chink on a stadium, even when they all look the same, the fact that they not make crossing the border unappealing enough means the powers to be are on tacit agreement on the trespassing.

>be me
>finish my taco early and decide to check Jow Forums.
>fucking Mexicans
>think to myself, "why are some of them obsessing?".
We literally never think about (you) the citizens of th US.

Because you're one of the 25% of Meskins with running water and internet. You aren't the problem.

1 taco??? ok mexibro

People here used to play videogames, but then the whole gamergate permanently servered that psychic connection, and people became unplugged from the matrix.

From that point onward, that previously outfocused psychic energy has been spent on a neo generation of memetic hackers on Jow Forums that use their game-oriented experience in playing systems and breaking them to their favor to carry out memetic warfare on the largest ideological battlefield ever constructed in all of human history, likely the universe:
The internet.

If only you knew how magic things really were.

Nah. Too disorganized. But OP has a great point. They are invading the country.

You mean natives???

I'm actually not American, and to be completely honest with you, i like Mexico, i like the idea of it, i like the culture, i like the history - you were once a colony of one of the greatest empires ever to sail the earth.

But now look at you... ruled by corruption, infested with demonic drug cartels, your best and brightest haemorrhage into the USA (along with your worst) and you all just let it happen.

You root for the migrants moving to the USA rather than shaping your own country.
If mexico seriously, honestly wanted to get its collective shit together, they could.

They have the ancient fury of Europeans in their blood - they could launch a fucking crusade against these cartels that would make the Holocaust look like a fucking prank.
They could utilize the solar energy all over Mexico to become an electricity exporting powerhouse.

You sit atop a wellspring of psychic potential simply not available to so many countries in your state, and you do not use it...