If Asian Women are the most "preferred" racial group for men...

If Asian Women are the most "preferred" racial group for men, why are divorce rates between Whites and Asians at a much higher rate than those of same race couples? AMAF, and WMWF vs AMWF and WMAF?

Attached: sistema-scolastico-giapponese.jpg (640x480, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9U6fO2EBNU
youtube.com/watch?v=1hl0g7nupTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4HFNTj4muIo
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00582.x
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because supreme gentlemens.

checked
nice trips

youtube.com/watch?v=A9U6fO2EBNU
They see what their kid turns into.

>nice trips
Huh
>No source
Huh

divorce rates are high because men are pussies and women are whores

If love is to last it has to be between people of similar blood. Mixture is not a good way to breed loyalty to the nation and people.

Mixing people are never truly loyal because how can you be loyal to somebody not from your nation? Blood is sacred and needs to defend.

trips, as in triple digits

>divorce rates
[citation needed]

Attached: citation-needed.jpg (200x200, 3K)

Attached: 1498178897608_fixed.jpg (857x1530, 407K)

Attached: 1517981193233m.jpg (771x1024, 125K)

>Asian Women are the most "preferred" racial group for men
Only for beta faggots who fantasize about their idealized but fake version of what Asian women are.

Attached: 1527470195579.png (514x496, 229K)

>current year
>getting married

Attached: 1513377646516.jpg (2047x1208, 342K)

Lol it's literally just blacks.

Thanks for posting this, I’ve been looking for it for weeks

... What?

it's because America is filled with jewish mind control...

So as soon as the asian women come here, they quickly turn into the same braindead thots that fill this land.

this land is cursed.

I think it’s because mostly older or ugly white dudes marry these cute young Asian girls who use them for a visa or money, then they divorce them later.
My first gf was Asian back in college, (I’m white) and she asked me to marry her, I declined.
The idea of not recognizing my own children, looking at a chink instead of a blue eyed, blonde haired white son or daughter, made me feel weird.
Race mixing to me is the ultimate sign of self hatred.
Your kids should look like you.

Attached: 5728F491-7659-492F-822D-C8CDE326B28A.jpg (478x381, 34K)

Well, are you married now to a blonde-haired, blue-eyed aryan woman?

I understand what you are saying but what op said is a lie

Yeah.
I met my wife in Boulder, CO after getting my engineering degree.
We have 3 daughters.
They all look like my wife and my mom; blonde blue eyes.

Attached: 327225C5-2067-477B-B23B-30161B1208CB.jpg (992x661, 344K)

Oh well, still interesting topic.
I’m not anti dating Asians.
Some of them are really cute.
I just wouldn’t marry one.

Attached: 8AB5BEBF-7257-4CDD-81DF-DDB023204FB4.jpg (768x1024, 124K)

assuming you arent pulling the stats out of your ass, how are are asian interracial divorce rates compared to other interracial divorce rates? ie WMAF vs HMAF/BMAF/IMAF.

>there are (probably) degenerates in the world who dont agree with this image

Attached: hmm.jpg (403x392, 32K)

honestly this

>3 daughters
>posts a picture with 4 girls
so, uh.. which one of those is your wife?

>i just wouldnt marry one
How many would you marry then?

i would personally marry 30

Attached: AsianGirls.jpg (937x937, 737K)

Is this a bad joke or are you just fucking retarded and can't read?

Because an Asian bitch that sleeps around with other races is a whore.
If she's an American Asian then she's just an American girl and a whore.
In any case, you get a whore.
It's no different than a white girl dating a nigger.
She's betraying her race too.

Asian culture is weird and the non-Americanized versions of their food is shit.

Do you really think the food in tastes like shit? Speaking from experience I can tell you it's delicious. Food in Japan is God-tier

The only thing that's hard to find in Japan is good spicy food. You gotta go Korean if you want that. Chinese too, probably, but I'm afraid to eat their food.

This. In korea its 50-50 but every single thing i ate in japan was excellent

They're not.

Attached: 1526870133746.jpg (801x1064, 240K)

That's what happens when you mix an Asian and a Jew. When you mix an Asian and an actual White, the results are very Jomon.

Attached: jomon.jpg (859x580, 176K)

asian or not, they are still women who will moneky branch if the option if available. In Japan, you've got girls who grew up dating older men for "gifts" and paying their cell phone bills so there's no sense of loyalty or self respect there.

I find Asian women bland and autistic.

You need to control for other variables as well. Probably has a lot of omitted variable bias.

>If love is to last it has to be between people of similar blood.
My wife and I have fought twice. Both times it was because we misunderstood something the other one was saying. She fucked up once and I fucked up once. Once we realized it we both immediately made things better. She never nags me. She never treats me badly. She has never experienced love like this, and I've never experienced it either.

She's just good to me. She's never been anything but good to me.

Attached: 1528739153261.jpg (1080x1418, 292K)

These are just statistics.

If love is to last it has to be between people of similar blood. Mixture is not a good way to breed loyalty to the nation and people.
>Mixing people are never truly loyal because how can you be loyal to somebody not from your nation? Blood is sacred and needs to defend.
Based GookNukem

I find them autistic but never bland.
youtube.com/watch?v=1hl0g7nupTQ

Attached: dubs.webm (360x626, 2.99M)

AND HE WAS RACIST
EXCEPT FOR ASIANS
NO ONE REALLY LIKES YOUR DAD AROOOOOUND

>If Asian Women are the most "preferred" racial group for men

Preferred racial group for "men"? You mean, for low test pale whitoids? Those aren't men. Those are weaklings, basedboys or cucks.

When did North Korea get Jow Forums access?

I only know of three WMAF couples and in every single one of them the AF left the WM with the kids never to return

>I think it’s because mostly older or ugly white dudes marry these cute young Asian girls who use them for a visa or money

>Race mixing to me is the ultimate sign of self hatred.
I think white knighting for women who don't give a shit about you, instead of looking for a way to improve them, is the ultimate sign of self hatred.

Attached: rostiesbtfo.jpg (586x946, 135K)

Who gives a fuck

I know but when you do regressions you have to add control variables in the regression to control for omitted variable bias. The general trend is probably going to be the same since it makes sense that a marriage involving a black person will be a lot more unstable, but you need to add many relevant control variables etc. to get better results. You will have a bunch of variables that are correlated to race that will fuck up the results if you don't do that. That is, if you're interested in knowing how big a contribution race alone has.

Control variables like for example...

>income
>number of sexual partners
>age difference
>...

False premise, but, maybe because it's more common

>Expects someone to give his families picture out on Jow Forums
Are you retarded?

My boomer friend. Gets read from right to left.

lel

Attached: 89A03B0B-CEEF-47ED-BD9C-C631447464E7.jpg (787x1024, 142K)

Because if you marry an asian woman you need to stay in her country because exposure to life over here will turn her degenerate.

You seem to have known a lot of WMAF couples. And not even a leaf flag...

Attached: 1519369255544.png (1323x1006, 2.39M)

She is one with the digits. A worthy bride of kek

this is over the course of decades but its weird how the stories are the same, crank out a few kids, then ghost

can you explain the flag?

>I know but when you do regressions you have to add control variables in the regression to control for omitted variable bias.
Which isn't what you're doing when you're talking about statistics. Statistics are just an observation of the final outcome. There are too many variables to break down on a successful/failed marriage, and it's really not important.

You've been running this larp for decades?

>I only know of three WMAF couples and in every single one of them the AF left the WM with the kids never to return
A. no normal white man wants your disgusting gook women

B. you reek of a supreme genetleman even here, like that retard who runs the hapa group on plebbit and has jumped on the band wagon with the jews of hating Whitey.

C a hapa is a male who belongs to neither race and is ashamed of both.

Not to endorse race mixing. But it sounds like you hang around boomerfags marrying gook visa roasties.

>it sounds like you hang around boomerfags marrying gook visa roasties.
He's full of shit, he's the typical hapa abhorance to nature who couldn't get laid in a brothel with his dick sandwiched between a visa and an american express.

I dont really see how he is a happa. From what he said, hes just an uninformed fag perpetuating boomer stereotypes.

I would be more mad if my wife took the kids than if she left them with me. yeah, my kids are a lot of work, but if my wife is such a piece of shit that she leaves me and leaves the kids then I didnt want her anyway.

Take a basic course in statistics. I'm talking about multivariable regressions.

this is excellent bait. nice job

what the hell are you babbling about? I am just telling an anecdotal story stop sperging

None of which are important here.

New fag. Trips is when the last 3 digits are exactly the same. Got it.

It's because they have what amounts to a existential life crisis right around the time where they start idealizing their cultural traditions and end up running back to their parents back in Asia,

Of course it is since you want to know how much of the divorce is due to race and how much is due to variables correlated to race.

Because retarded gaijin will marry you and give you citizenship right away because they're desperate. Then you can just divorce the idiot.

.t me, a japanese woman who leads on thirsty idiots and never giving anything in return.

>what the hell are you babbling about?
when the jews closed down one of thehir /hapa" sites after one of the attacks, they all flooded here to complain white men are taking their disgusting women. No normal man wants to create a supreme gentleman. I suspect you are one.

>If Asian Women are the most "preferred" racial group for men
They're not at all though.

>t me, a japanese woman
traps don't count as women retard. In 4 years here, I've seen maybe 2 real nips on here, and never a female. Go stuff your bullshit up your fucking brown.

>preferred
Lolwut?

Fake news?

OP is likely a mad white roastie or r/asianmasculinity poster.

Attached: asoo.png (602x368, 111K)

>Of course it is since you want to know how much of the divorce is due to race
And that's exactly the data I've presented. What is the likelihood of divorce for each racially same or mixed couple. What we're not interested in is a break down of every possible cause of that outcome. Why would we be?

Someone post the chink bitch shitting in the street

reminder, even rich successful white women coalburn

Attached: 15876907_1778430742478202_4185445715851345920_n.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

Just watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=4HFNTj4muIo

>What we're not interested in is a break down of every possible cause of that outcome
That's not what I'm saying. Reread my post. I saw that they used some control variable though. See pic. Model 2-4 adds control variables and model 1 is without control variables. (Pic is from the study.)

See how White male/Asian female becomes more stable than Asian male/White female if you add control variables - that's probably because Asian men that marry White women are usually more wealthy and so on. So if you just look at race White male/Asian female is the most stable interracial relationship and White male/Asian female is a lot more stable than White male/White female.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-12 00.51.57.png (709x988, 120K)

>That's not what I'm saying. Reread my post.
Yep. That's clearly what you're saying.

>I saw that they used some control variable though.
That being the divorce rate for WMWF couples.

You can do a statistical regression for causes here. And can do a regression on each of those causes and find the causes for them. And then a regression on those causes as well. And none of it will matter to this conversation.

No one cares. These statistics find the outcome of racial marriage which is all that interests us. However far you want to take your autism down your infinite regression rabbit hole is fine. Have fun.

Attached: tumblr_p8newk8hQJ1uimac5o1_500.png (500x721, 461K)

Most Japanese women don't want to leave Japan. The ones who do are fuck ups.

No I'm saying that you want to look at the race only and control for other variables that is correlated to race. Like income for example. That's why they USED CONTROL VARIABLES in the study. MODEL 2-4 USES CONTROL VARIABLES.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2008.00582.x

>That being the divorce rate for WMWF couples.
No that's the comparison. That is it's 1.

It's not autism you massive faggot. It's basic statistics you learn at every into stat course at uni and hopefully in HS as well.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-12 01.05.17.png (569x1215, 101K)

Attached: Screenshot 2018-06-12 01.09.39.png (474x1097, 80K)