Friendly reminder that this happened

youtube.com/watch?v=aMcjxSThD54

Friendly reminder that this happened.

Why aren't you on board the Jordan Peterson fan wagon yet?

Attached: Patriarchal Laugh.png (583x419, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o0jyjxvReJk
youtube.com/watch?v=RIB05YeMiW8&t=147s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Juden Peterstein

Judaism > Feminism

kys faggot

Attached: 1516089619633.png (2258x766, 174K)

That's the absolute worst. Thank you.

I can't support Peterson after the despicable way in which he treated my hero, Dave Rubin.
youtube.com/watch?v=o0jyjxvReJk

>shareblue now using anti-semeticism to psyop teenage faggots on a Nicaraguan Gecko Taming forum
Jesus how low will you shills go?

>shareblue
>antisemetic
>memeflag
Shareblue isn't around since 2017, anyone using the word antisemitism unironically on Jow Forums is a Jew, and your meme flag makes you extra jewish. Fuck your e-celeb controlled opposition. Go shill this faggot on redidt.

anyone who claims to be against identity politics is bluepilled and cowardly

>anyone who disagrees with my retarded painting of someone as Jewish is also Jewish
I guess it's just the world of jews agains you user. Enjoy your paranoid delusions you fucking idiot.

>t. White Christian male

kek

Attached: 1519835032908.jpg (1280x1507, 724K)

Because this also happened. The guy is a poseur.
youtube.com/watch?v=RIB05YeMiW8&t=147s

sub'd

Attached: 1526503860105.jpg (770x450, 77K)

Attached: 1527145964882.png (1600x1068, 945K)

Not a real quote.

Yes it is.

Attached: 1527146308561.png (1280x720, 1.24M)

I'll be darned. Where is your source then?

Just look it up bro. It's the first result.

Attached: 1527146365073.jpg (449x674, 115K)

lurk moar faggot. Peterstein is Kosher approved goytropics.

What does this affect?

If you can't see how he is a poseur from watching that clip then you are his target audience.
He is the dumb guy's favourite smart guy. He is not the intellectual than this generation needs but he is the intellectual that the most vapid, self-obsessed, irrational and downright dumb generation deserves.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little postmodernist? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the B'nai Brith, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on bad goyim, and I have de-radicalized over 300 potential Hitlers. I am trained in psychological warfare and I'm the top Neuro Linguistic Programmer in the entire country. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that antisemitic shit to me over the Internet? Think again, bucko. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Canada and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, bucko. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, bucko. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in controlled opposition, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the RCMP/CSIS and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Peterson has retreated from politics and is centering himself on self help, which is his best area anyway.

You pulled a clip out that deals outside of his field of expertise. I thought it was reasonable that he tiptoed around that, as he obviously did not have his opinion fully developed in the context of the question asked.

Is being able to make up a view on the spot a characteristic of smarties?

Juden Peterstein is a kosher good goy.
Lurk more and you will realise that he is just a preaching to whites while Jews, nogs and mongols build their little empires in our countries with their identity politics. Juden Peterstein is just stopping whites from identity politics. Just! Whites!

because in his own words: "I can't do it"

Outside his field of expertise? He has hours upon hours of lectures dealing with the bible, he is a 50 something year old man that doesn't know whether zombies exist?
That is beside the point, look at how he reacts to the questions. He strikes the classic "lost in deep thought" poses, takes long, unnecesary pauses. Look at his recent interview with a bbc reporter where he doodles. Everything he does, he does in order to cultivate the image he desires. He wants to be seen as the great philosopher and he so desperately wants to be cool. He is a poseur, this is beyond debate. He probably doesn't even realise he is doing it anymore but he is all smoke and mirrors. No serious intellectual does these things, they try to avoid these cliched actions so as not to be seen as a poseur and so they can retain respect from their peers.
Peterson has no such concerns, his target audience is not fellow intellectuals, it is idiots. His audience is morons looking for a "smart guy" and they like the fact he does "smart guy stuff" he even wears fucking jackets with leather elbow patches ffs. The guy is a walking cliche. Popularity is and always has been a guarantee of mediocrity.

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 21K)

He's a god.