Donald Trump is a psycopath, experts say

>Donald Trump is suffering from psychopathy and has a mental state that poses an “enormous present danger”, a clinical psychiatrist has said.

>The US President has psychosis and is “a very sick man”, said Dr Lance Dodes, a former assistant professor of clinical psychiatry at Harvard Medical School who now works for the Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute.

>“The simple explanation for it, which people don’t want to hear, is that he’s not in control of himself. This is what we mean when we say that somebody is becoming psychotic or is briefly psychotic."

>He added: “All of his delusional ideas come up when he is stressed in some way, and then he loses track of reality because it doesn’t fit what he needs to believe.”

>“This is a very sick man. He is truly very sick”.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-psychopath-psychosis-mental-health-danger-us-president-goldwater-rule-psychiatrist-a8084726.html

Attached: 1528690015321[1].png (452x226, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1269172/the-epic-mistake-about-manufacturing-thats-cost-americans-millions-of-jobs/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 20180602_082240.png (949x540, 305K)

checked and keked
tfw

why I get the feeling this guy is a big jew

(((experts)))
(((psychologists)))
Fuck off, yid

What a dumb fucking shill go neck yourself

WOW, ANOTHER AWESOME EXPERT!!!! DRUMPF WILL SURELY BE BTFO THIS TIME!!!!

Can't you lose your license for making statements like that about a patient you've never actually met with? Nevermind confidentiality.

Putting aside the questionably nature of (((psychiatry))), aren't psychiatrists supposed to only diagnose people whom they have personally sat down and talked to? How are you supposed to get a clear idea of the truth when all you've seen it a skewed version (Leftist media) of a public persona?

This is only blatant propaganda used to add to the foundation that Demoshits will use to impeach Trump if they get control of Congress, under the "mentally unstable" method of removal.

Attached: 1438794638267.jpg (350x338, 36K)

it's unethical to give a public diagnosis on someone you've never analyzed in person. but different rules exist for (((them))) then the rest of us

If he was, reporters and detractors would be dying in droves.

Hi Share Blue Jew Faggot!

Attached: image.jpg (658x612, 94K)

>using a media profile to try and legitimately claim psychosis in a politician you are biased towards
>trying this hard to 2016shill some business for yourself

Can we make him lose his license?

psychiatrists & psychologists are among the most unstable crazy people

Attached: Interview-1_main.jpg (400x533, 186K)

fpbp

The Goldwater Rule means nothing these days. Dodes should have his license pulled.

Politicians and businessmen aren't allowed to be sociopaths or psychopaths. It's never happened before in all of history. Drumpf legally has to be put in prison and Hillary put in his place.

Attached: 1527188260134.png (719x475, 154K)

Yes

>Can we make him lose his license?
Jow Forums needs to do more raids. Who's willing to join us?

>go against the grain with the honest intentions of helping America
>get called mentally ill because you disagree with the establishment
>get proven right when it turns out that mainstream economists were lazy brainlets
qz.com/1269172/the-epic-mistake-about-manufacturing-thats-cost-americans-millions-of-jobs/

Liberals want the USA to be like the USSR, where you could diagnose any wrongthinker with "sluggish" schizophrenia and deprive them of all of their liberties. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia

That’s why I voted for him

>the former Harvard professor also told everyone to clean our rooms

> Liberals want the USA to be like the USSR, where you could diagnose any wrongthinker with "sluggish" schizophrenia and deprive them of all of their liberties.

It already works like that, except for the sluggish part.

This thread is retarded, all politicians are psychopaths. Who gives a shit?

>Donald Trump is a psycopath, experts say
(((EXPERTS)))

>is a psycopath
"let's antagonize him as much as possible, that'll help"

Psychopaths like to assert domination. Trump requested Stormy to spank him with a magazine like the naughty boy he is therefore he cannot be one.

Yes, they are.
Yes, it is.
>t. medfag

Attached: appealauthoritay45353.jpg (244x143, 16K)

It's not very ethical to diagnose someone if you've never sat down with them in a private session. These "psychologists" should have their licences revoked. They won't, but they should.

Attached: 1492365249819.png (447x352, 234K)

>licences revoked
He's retired loophole.

I'd wager he doesn't even have a license to practice and is just some low level grunt worker at the institute.
>Dr Lance Dodes, a former assistant professor of clinical psychiatry at Harvard Medical School who now works for the Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute
>former assistant professor
>assistant professor
>former glorified teacher's assistant

>Trump is crazy cause he won't let the EU rape the U.S public
>uk
fuck off

>"I can diagnose someone I've never met based on what the media presents about him"
>Media picks up your attention-whoring statements which fit their narrative nicely

Attached: 1419974674619.png (158x160, 2K)

As an expert in psychopaths I beg to differ on that analysis, he is way too low functioning to be a true psychopath
Psychos have flavor
They enjoy themselves, they enjoy their lives, they enjoy what they do
There is nothing worse than a boring psycho, they are always shun by the other psychos, they can't tolerate them

Also my pills are starting to hit I am about to trip any advise on where I ca find cool shit for the trip? Make it better?

Anyways you tell me ok?

Attached: image.jpg (331x132, 5K)

so he's literally too old to practice, why would you trust someone with those credentials?

>Not the psychopath we deserve
>The psychopath we need

Attached: 1493676448670.jpg (332x395, 20K)

He’s not a psychopath. Somebody should ask Robert Hare, who knows more about psychopathy than anyone

As far as I can tell, he's not a jew, he's just a liberal cuck.

Be careful with that Jewish head priest shit, more often than not, it reveals more about the priest than the victim. In this example, the priest is violating the Goldwater rule, an ethical standard that states:

"It is unethical for psychiatrists to give a professional opinion about public figures whom they have not examined in person, and from whom they have not obtained consent to discuss their mental health in public statements".

Which tells me that this priest is deeply involved with Jewry

libshits need to continue to off themselves but faster. Those deranged fucks deserve painful deaths as well

So you are saying the guy who is worth billions, owns high net worth real estate across the globe, tools around NYC in a custom Sikorsky S-76, just upgraded his custom Boeing 757 to Air Force One and moved into the White House (did I mention he has a really hot wife?) is psychotic?
Actually Dr Lance Dodes, former assistant professor of clinical psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and who now works for the Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute, you might be the crazy one.
Ever hear of Trump Derangement Syndrome?
Pls remove yourself from the gene pool Dr..

batshit crazy

Attached: elizabeth_warren.jpg (1608x905, 65K)

B-because Harvard!!!! Blumpf!!!! Resist!!!!!!

this is the narrative you try to create when youre scared

Assistant professor isn't usually an assistant, it's a stupid term. However it often goes
> Tenured Professor
>Associate professor
>Assistant professor

So he was bottom rung. Typical academic pleb.

thirty fifth post best post

It's terrifying because they know anyone on the fence with Trump isn't going to go, OH FUCK HES CRAZY WELP #RESIST BOIS
It's literally just confirming bias and extremism in their ranks on purpose

>Politicians and businessmen aren't allowed to be sociopaths or psychopaths. It's never happened before in all of history. Drumpf legally has to be put in prison and Hillary put in his place.
>zero replies to this post
The Loneliest Troll

>(((Psychiatry)))
That feeling when the holohoax never happened but you wish it would again.