Why do feminists hate clothes Jow Forums?

Why do feminists hate clothes Jow Forums?

Attached: 1picture.jpg (2048x1150, 597K)

Allergic to the fabric, avoid getting cheese burger on it.

Because clothes are a male construct

Cunts shouod'nt be allowed to wear clothes. Thy are property, not people. Let them wear clothes and they'll be thinking they're people, instead of things people own like what they are.
I don't let none the cunts I own wear clothes, my bitches know they place

>Yes, fight the evil patriarchy by taking your clothes off!

Attached: DB23F502-4DA1-4D87-99F6-FD6C4E82587A.gif (200x225, 15K)

That is the very image of Satan

Undiagnosed mental illness

That is what peak sexual performance looks like, user

all women hate clothes. just look around. they wear as little as the laws permit. take the thong for example. it's just a string that runs up the ass crack. women are subhuman niggers that just want to run around naked like wild animals having sex with chads and niggers in broad daylight.

Because they're animals.

Attached: feministhorse.jpg (731x496, 105K)

Feminists don't hate clothes. But they're trying to upset social norms, disrupt patriarchy and, of course, upset men. It doesn't work like that, but they think it does because when guys flash women, women hate it. Women are genuinely offended/upset/etc. by it. They find it insulting and disrespectful. So these feminists anticipate that men will react the same way to women flashing them. lol.

Because they have forgotten or outright rejected everything that made women alluring, magical, sexy, desirable, sophisticated, and yes, in control.
They've torn their garb off to reveal that no, they're not sexy, they're not for our sex, how alluring now? How desirable now? REEEEEE!
Feminism is rejection of the power of womanhood and instead seeks to be like men. But they can't get that right either.

Attached: ed1ad60af422eb29e0694214241b1ecf.jpg (736x719, 124K)

A bunch of ugly cunts. It's their sexual frustration that makes them this retarded.

Because it's the only way someone would pay any attention to them.

Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women access to the mainstream of society. -- Rush Limbaugh

because they are whores

Oh man, that is rough. If you wanted to destroy that bitch’s self esteem forever, you will have accomplished it once she sees that picture. That is the most brutal picture I’ve ever seen. Holy shit, man.

This is even more brutal.

Attached: brutal.jpg (314x1024, 63K)

Really reminds me of this

Attached: feminist ants.png (1440x1425, 2.27M)

That woman is how I always pictured the Yahoos from Gulliver's Travels.

Attached: feminists.png (250x240, 151K)

Being objects has always been the female superpower.

Because they are rampant whores.

This is the best screencap ever.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??

kek

>Why do feminists hate clothes Jow Forums?

Why do only the ugly ones get naked is the better question

Dear Lord

Attached: 1527361811100.jpg (431x427, 137K)

As predicted, none of them are fit.

>Implying there are good looking feminazis

True sufferers of the femin virus

Attached: femin virus.png (1410x1110, 143K)

For a second, I thought there was two of them.

I want to fuck all those women

Is that the woman from the Shape of Water?

The true question is why is it that only the ugliest ones actually get naked...sad indeed

Attached: 1523613408853m.jpg (1024x480, 84K)

Because feminists hate femininity.

Someone posted some great shit last night about how women are incapable of philosophy and deep thought, and,
Spend their time making stupid holiday decorations.
Something about a moist hole and how they start an argument for five seconds of satisfaction...
I meant to save it... help me out.

Attached: 1514847053219s.jpg (250x193, 6K)

That's why they take their clothes off - to stop men from looking at and objectifying them.

Most used to look ok before becoming feminist.

Does teefuses though, yuck