Happening: Coup in Jordan imminent

Country's biggest tribe gives government 24 hours to release its leader or be overthrown. Jordan is home to a strategic U.S. airbase and is probably America's closest Arab ally, even closer than the Saudis. So this is worth keeping an eye on.

>"We want to change the political formula. We will not accept you [King Abdullah] as a king, prime minister, defence minister, police chief and governor. You are everything. You became a demigod, according to this constitution, and we are slaves," al-Fayez said.

>"This our country and our land. You came from the Hijaz, you, your father and your grandfather. My father welcomed your grandfather. You owe us, we do not owe you," al-Fayez said.

middleeasteye.net/news/Jordan-Madaba-king-abdullah-Fares-al-Fayez-protest?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Attached: Jordanian Top Gun.jpg (960x960, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moonofalabama.org/2018/06/us-saudi-pressure-on-jordan-opens-the-way-for-iran.html#more
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They'll send in the CIA niggers if it looks like King Abdullah is actually going to be overthrown.

Yeah, I bet that your homeland having issues concerns you greatly huh Aladdin Al-Londoni? Concerns you enough that you stayed the fuck on that shitstained desert you came from? Oh wait.

Attached: ABB6D706-14C5-4ABD-95CA-18CA254C046F.gif (500x275, 763K)

>implying cia niggers aren't the ones behind the coup

Attached: 1519421877822.png (700x700, 767K)

I just happen to have an interest in world affairs you absolute braindead moron.

Nope. Jordan's King is pro-Israel.

Oh what
> If coup happens and overthrow is successful civil war will happen

>I just happen to have an interest in world affairs
Yeah I bet you do. The more bad shit happens in the middle east the more gibs the brits give you right? What I don't understand, you left a shitstained desert for some shitstained islands. What are you stupid or something? Are you a product of incest?

They will be killed too much strategic value

retarded happening fag, nothing is going on here.

I wonder...

Attached: israeliborderplan.jpg (1440x995, 354K)

Fuck off kike

wishful thinking on the 'axis of resistance' part of the internet

FUCK ISRAEL

This fucking kike needs to be put in his place.

Attached: 1517832197364.jpg (1400x788, 287K)

holy shit this is an actual HAPPENING
Jordan is a strategic ally of the US

>i know more than you xdd im from Jow Forums it doesnt matter than you live in the country im talking about

Attached: 1527907186174.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

You're ignorant it's not going to happen.
>middleeasteye
>Trusting Ikhwangi sites
shiggy

Attached: 1497102906910.png (420x420, 21K)

Why was their leader arrested?

Attached: lawrence-of-arabia.jpg (1000x563, 511K)

Is that the same Jordanian king who was on Star Trek for some reason?

It literally doesn't matter that you live in the country we're talking about. You're not an insider and probably not even a native Jordanian.

>Giving an ultimatum to a government who's king literally flies into battle and bombs thousands
These people are beyond stupid

Nah, Abdullah's first duty is to his people and his second to Trump
Israel doesn't like the fact that the god emperor is higher than they are on his list of priorities

t. JIDF with more loyslty to zionisk than his Commander in cheif

Attached: 1506367642493.jpg (632x732, 351K)

yup

Attached: 1524441810145.jpg (692x530, 76K)

This is beneficial to Jordan too

>implying the bedouin tribes have enough coordination or power to overthrow the king

this is a country where if you post anything even remotely resembling support for isis on social media, you're disappeared faster than roseanne. the real threat comes from islamists anyway, back in like 2004 they tried to stage a coup and were crushed.

the bedouin tribes are worthless anyway, it's like if some back-country hicks managed to own shit tons of land and sell it off whenever they need money.

Attached: laughingxlaughing.jpg (923x599, 513K)

The king is basically a foreigner. His grand grand father helped British fight Ottomans so they gave him the land. However he was born in Mecca, but Saudis were promised what is now called Saudi Arabia so he had to settle for Jordan. People in Jordan don't give a shit about their king really and would be totally okay if local tribes would be to nominate their own ruler.

He is a huge fan, thats why he was on there

t. Slovakian

i am a native jordanian you dumb nigger

What is your people's opinion on Israelis and Palestinians?

Not only they do, they have the government by the balls too, stop spewing shit and talking about things you don't know about mutt.

my "people" or my people ?

Jordan is a shitty fucking ally. Probably our worst ally in the region with Saudis being second. They are full of terrorist sympathizers and Wahhabi clerics. Jordan is where all the insurgents took refuge during the Iraq War.

You're a native Jordanian right? I mean the native Jordanian opinion, not your fake amalgamation pan-Arab ethnicity

thats right mutt
palishits are savages that bite the hand that feeds, they are ungrateful subhumans that tried to take over jordan in black september but still got btfo even though they got military support from syria, there are millions of them here, they are the worst kind of people you can ever imagine, we want them all out, they and s*Rians ruined our already shit economy.

Attached: a.gif (344x164, 2M)

im part bani sakhr by the way, which is the tribe that is threatning the country.

>People in Jordan don't give a shit about their king really and would be totally okay if local tribes would be to nominate their own ruler.

Attached: wrong.gif (178x175, 455K)

Imagine being that stupid

Do you want the king to be removed?

that pic is hilarious, the king looking tough in his army gear. hes 5 foot 1 ffs. he looks like a combat oompa loompa

Do you wish you still had your Muhammad Ali king?

yeah, fuck that filthy nigger, and his whore wife, she stole millions.

>yeah, fuck that filthy nigger, and his whore wife, she stole millions.
Lol. THe king and his wife are portrayed as some king of Disney royalty couple here in the West. The media pretends that she's helping solve all the major problems in the world by cutting ribbons and shit.

But apparently she's nothing but a thief?

no, shes a literal whore king manlet found in kuwait, shes a palishit bitch that got kicked out of kuwait.

I see him as the greatest Ruler/King Egypt had in the modern times but No I don't wish we still have him or his descendants because they aren't actually Egyptian.

Attached: 326e59be0c7e398a4faabae04b53a418be94e7f686df1b95e3534238cc548f4a.png (1024x768, 314K)

>no, shes a literal whore king manlet found in kuwait, shes a palishit bitch that got kicked out of kuwait.
LOL. Any source for this fact that she was a literal whore?

tell us about jordan. what's stuff like with the hashemite royalty, the bedouins, and the majority population that are basically palestinian

you aren't actually egyptian either m8

t retard

Attached: 1508683999574.png (547x433, 16K)

no but its pretty much a fact now everyone calls her a whore now, she looks like one too, shes only good at buying bags and going to schools to meet children n shieet.

pardon me, anons; but Jow Forums maintains its stellar reputation by remaining tolerant and sensitive abstaining from the use of offensive terms

Attached: t davis.jpg (474x712, 130K)

put that mutt half snow nigger piece of shit in the nearest dumbster

>dumbster

Attached: 1522257423615.png (543x443, 24K)

Wtf he is like 4/8th British, 3/8th Turkish and 1/8th Arab?

>probably America's closest Arab ally, even closer than the Saudis
I love how everyone claims to be Americas closest allies.

i'm an arab i don't use that faggot light b that snow niggers use
i get that you're a cuck but don;t force it on my, animal
4/8th maisie williams, 2/8th kurd , 1/8th saudi 1/8th donkey

maybe not me but the majority of current Egyptian citizens are actually "Egyptians" as in descendants of the pharaohs with >70% Northern African DNA

Attached: 6e4cc051-90e8-4888-899f-165a72ea2d3f.jpg (3200x2426, 823K)

kek, retarded 65 IQ savage.

What is your opinion on your countrymen living in southern Egypt with high percentages of African dna?

everyone wanted to be friends with Rome user.

say that to my face قردني i dare you

Attached: iq test results.jpg (1642x874, 110K)

cringy attempt at memetabbing

your IQ just dropped to 60

Whats up with those tabs?

identity isn't only DNA. they don't speak the language or continue the traditions. you're just generic muslim arabs now.

t.

Attached: 7dbffb772e1729f5049b8a1e7d83b7db.jpg (2048x1024, 101K)

based

Is it true that your people's men fuck goats to lose their virginity?

i don't want your confirmation you fucking shill
i'll take a shit in your king's mouf

Attached: 1528752238825.png (1062x2208, 1.74M)

Attached: snap society.jpg (300x400, 53K)

no. Jordan is one of the few countries next to Israel that accepts it. And CIA had bases in Jordan.
It would be extremely stupid to try to shake that up.

NO PRISONERS

Can't wait for the CIA to get involved and then try to cover it up.

Rubbish.

Israeli irredentism consists of Gaza, modern day Israel, and some extra bits in Lebanon and Syria. Check out this map (these extra bits are the blue shaded parts, which Israel wants as they’d give them more water ultimately from Mount Hermon).

Gaza was given up strategically, so Israel could have a constant thorn in its side. Any retard could see that giving up Gaza was going to lead to Hamas. Gaza has basically no impact on Israeli everyday life, but having terrorists on your doorstep is immensely useful as a political tool - you’ve now got a damn good reason not to give up the West Bank for one thing.

I think all the areas I’ve mentioned will become part of Israel one day, and I’m happy for it.

t. Jew

Attached: 9B1CBC06-BCC1-4253-97FE-77B3173754AC.jpg (1360x2310, 1.06M)

what about them? They are Egyptians or once lived under the rule of ancient Egypt and are a part of the modern one
>high percentages of African dna?
so what? you do realize Egypt is an African country right?
>pic related
I partly agree with you but I'm not calling myself a generic muslim arab also if you read history you will realize that a lot of what you consider "Arabic culture" actually started in Egypt.

I'm off this discussion about Egypt we are derailing the thread get back to discussing Jordan.

Attached: ancient-egypt-map.jpg (700x707, 97K)

millions are peanuts.
simple businessmen make millions.

>Beni Sakhr tribal leaders give authorities 24 hours to free Fares al-Fayez, arrested on Saturday on charges of seeking to 'overthrow the regime'

Nice reading comprehension nothing burger sage faggot nigger.

i think he means high percentage of black subsaharan african DNA.

Im talking to a chick in Jordan. fuug.

>giving an ultimatum to a corrupt monarch who is a strategic asset to the ZOG

Trump'll have to do some interesting maneuvers here. Obama completely ignored when the "Arab Spring" was brutally suppressed by the ARAB MONARCHY'S DEATH SQUADS in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain because of their strategic importance to JewSA military/naval bases. Apparently only countries not run by Saudi muslim puppets needed DEMOCRACY

Ashkenazi?

This

go back to red dit magatard

Attached: magapede.png (944x4013, 609K)

Oh, and one more thing - “Greater Israel”, which some retards misinterpret as being from some line being drawn from the lower Euphrates to the Nile, isn’t ever going to be a thing. For one thing, it was meant to mean from a small river off the Nile that actually had its mouth in the Sinai peninsula to the Euphrates, and secondly it only meant the land between those two rivers in a strictly Levantine sense.

This basically (Solomon didn’t exist fyi)

Attached: 4675F07D-7FAE-4CD0-A6AC-AC5AF6E69A3A.jpg (997x726, 115K)

Yup

Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

Whats your IQ?

what do u mean

Attached: 1506631414499.gif (257x232, 2.6M)

I don't see a problem in them I have a couple of friends from upper Egypt and they are brilliant academically and socially.

Attached: Cute.jpg (960x647, 63K)

Thanks for posting this. Now I know you are the enemy. Have a short life.

He'll never hand over the government. What the fuck are those towelheads thinking? They're going to get raped.

hes too fuckin based to get overthrown.

You drink alcohol and smoke hashish?

>Have a short life

like this one ?

Attached: 1523041584269.gif (300x245, 2.16M)

It was predicted a week ago
America, israel, and saudi doing it

moonofalabama.org/2018/06/us-saudi-pressure-on-jordan-opens-the-way-for-iran.html#more

shut up retarded mutt
no its haram

What do you do for fun?
Do your people shoot guns in the desert?

Urduni pls go

WILL THIS BE ANOTHER HAPPENING?

I’M SO BORED.