I'm aware that Canada is USA's biggest state but why do they have their own currency?

I'm aware that Canada is USA's biggest state but why do they have their own currency?

Attached: Cuckbucks.jpg (1000x453, 109K)

Sage

Swedecucks can't into humour.

>wasting your Jow Forums post license like this...

>I'm aware
L0Lno fgt pls

It's a very, very long practical joke where we pretend that they're still independent.

Attached: Smug_Seal.jpg (515x371, 31K)

Hos does it feel being cucked to boss nigger U.S?

Looks to me like it's the Brits who can't into humor.

this

Attached: 6434655464.jpg (349x356, 20K)

>TEN 10 DIX

what did they mean by this?

What's next? They're gonna start their own sports leagues?

is 10 DIX equal to 1000 COX in FAGGOT currency?

Canada is already pretty much ANNEXED. Flying home from abroad, port of entry to the US was in Vancouver, BC rather than in an actual US state.

We really should formally annex them before they let in millions of more shitskins and we have to build a northern wall.

they all wanna live closer to us

Attached: leaf population.jpg (474x348, 28K)

Was that your first time on a big plane there champ? This is done worldwide. It's called a connecting flight.

Attached: 1525819298300.png (866x900, 406K)

Most of the dark area is the Canadian Shield, where bedrock is at surface level and agriculture is impossible.

Wouldn't that more point to the US being annexed by Canada tho?

Canada getting ROASTED ALIVE
I LOVE IT!
HIT EM AGAIN
BURN THEM ALIVE

Attached: images.jpg (302x167, 5K)

Fucjing God dammit

Attached: download.png (204x247, 12K)

oi license or something

Attached: bog.png (1162x728, 28K)

Just to give us another reason to make fun of them.
Truly the all American past time.

that's some fancy asswipe

Attached: leafflag.png (800x400, 73K)

Port of entry is not a connecting flight you smug faggot. That particular trip had 3 connecting flights. I'm saying the US port of entry-- the port through which you enter the US-- was in Vancouver, BC. Typically the POE to the US is your first stop on US clay, usually Hawaii, LAX or SFO or SEA on the west coast. Why would the port of entry to one country be in an another country

Whew slow down lad.

Attached: boom.gif (695x392, 2.29M)

So how many eyebrows he has ?

>It isn't as though people prefer mild climates and arable land
>clearly they just want to be closer to us mutts

Attached: b40f78be.jpg (355x314, 11K)

They don't need real money since maple syrup comes from trees, listerine is available on food stamps for their
chugs", and poutine is essentially the only thing they eat.
For everything else they have the superior US currency or sea shells and beads.

I don't think so since Vancouver, BC is being treated as an extension of the US for some reason. Likely because we are on good terms and YVR is bigger than SEA and services the PNW.

But why would the best big airport for you to connect by be in Canada? You live in Alaska or some shit?

>plastic meme cash
>swedecuck

don't you have some rapefugees to look the other way from bitch

>swede trying to call anyone else a cuck
shit nigga, we may be bad for rapefugees but you were the og. jamal was raping swedish woman before it became politically correct

I live in Oregon, and we have PDX intl. airport, and are close to SeaTac intl. but while there are international flights that come and go everyday, there are not as many options as the bigger hubs in YVR, SFO, etc.

>when the britbong doesn't know

I love it when an irrelevant country teases a somewhat more relevant country about it's irrelevancy!

Not you Sweden. This is not your role in the Jow Forums ecosystem.

Since when did Canada become more relevant than Sweden in anything? Also, you can't compare an American state to a country no matter how big that state may be.

I love this...They are all clamouring to be next to Us!!!

As if the locations of our major cities weren't established before 1776. We all used to live in Nunuvik, but loved America so much, we migrated southward to be nearer to them.

Sweden is much much more relevant ...to Swedes.

We are larger and more important by virtually any measure. Are you in the G7? What was your role in the Wars that shaped this century? Canada was Britains lifeline in the battle of the Atlantic and was there at every step while you were doing WHAT exactly?

I could go on, and on , but I have only so much time to post. You make nice minimalist furniture though, so good on you.

Be humble. It an attractive quality in a swede.

Swede, have you been raped by an immigrant yet?

Gustavus Adolphus rolls in his grave

Candastan...

No , Nigel.. YOU are the Stan.

we have Indian and Chinese... YOU got the dregs of Pakistan not us.

Being forced by your bigger brothers to send troops to their wars doesn't make you relevant. It makes you a fucking cuck. Try inventing something other than new pronouns or at least make some kind of scientific discovery. You don't even have a language and you barely have your own accent. The world would be no different if you never existed.

Look here Donald, you should be proud of us, we created slavery.

I dunno. We need to break them up into smaller states or something.

Come ON Sven. Don't do this.

Go argue with Norway. I have no desire to battle you. You a big boy and you are wonderful.

May i see your Internet license, young man?

Attached: 1-Front-picture_large.jpg (360x238, 26K)

Thanks. Now go back to r/the_donald

>how does it feel being cucked
>flag
sage

I'm *literally* laughing my fucking mouth hurts from chuclng

I am proud of you.

Thanks, can I interest you in some Romanians...

That face. It's like Kevin Spacey bred Andy Dick.

Apparently this was the first prime minister of Canada. He's since been kicked off the $10 note by a "black" woman.

MFW Cuckanada is so progressive.

Attached: adcfe4fa74e644419af10d36a1b4da13.png (174x174, 48K)

heh