Can someone explain me what was the fucking intention of harassing women online only because of saying his opinion?

Can someone explain me what was the fucking intention of harassing women online only because of saying his opinion?

Attached: stupid feminists.png (996x646, 832K)

There are no women on the internet.

Internet is nothing but dudes and trans

Trolls will troll, retards will retard and idiots will idiot. That is Jow Forums.

This.
FPBP

>Can someone explain me what was the fucking intention of harassing women online only because of saying his opinion?

do you mind maybe rephrasing that so it's a bit clearer?

criticism =/= harrasment
she is too toxic to be taken serious in any conversation

Attached: 1507015441384.jpg (555x750, 76K)

>that caption

Attached: 544.png (600x526, 526K)

women are dumb. their opinions are literally pollution

Attached: d7a.jpg (540x540, 47K)

>women are dumb. their opinions are literally pollution

womens opinions aren't based off a logical perspective of the world...

they are based on fitting in with what the women perceive is the "Herd consensus"

and perception of reality is currently controlled by our enemies... thus, women vehemently believe precisely what is necessary for the total destruction of our civilization.

I mean, why was she harassed in the first place? She did nothing but starting a Kickstarter campaign that could have easily fallen into oblivion.

Attached: flat.gif (256x234, 2.67M)

all the women have dicks, until proven otherwise.

Attached: 312631.png (232x266, 135K)

>why was she harassed in the first place?

Are you talking about anita?

She wasn't harassed... people didn't like her work, so they said so.

And then she started crying to the UN like a little bitch.

Attached: 673422.png (93x109, 29K)

why are you even talking to a woman who isnt your wife?
deus vult, there wont be. women should stick to their knitting clubs.

>I mean, why was she harassed in the first place? She did nothing but starting a Kickstarter campaign

Are you instead talking about Candace Owens? Candace started an anti-bullying technology Kickstarter that would have died off on its own, but she was targeted by Zoe Quinn who false flagged a trump supporter mob attack on Candace.

>She wasn't harassed... people didn't like her work, so they said so.
Hey OP, consider how many many people saying they didn't like her work all at once would come across as harassment, even if each person individually didn't engage in any harassing behavior

I'd love to slide my cock into her cunt if you know what I mean

Stop thots from talking publicly because their ideas are low IQ ideas and hold no value. Instead, their ideas simply muddy the waters and waste time. Time which we could have used to discuss something else that's more important.

super cute tbdesu

>explain me what was
>intention of
>because of saying his opinion?
I got no fucking idea what you're talking about, yer gonna need a bigger boat.

Attached: Brown_P.png (290x393, 137K)

the point is to deliver a direct refutation of the central point, while arguing for our lel based alt right pov right friendos

are you harassing me by disagreeing with me?

I am not sure. Harrassing girls just for having an opinion seems counter productive. Maybe next time we should harrass woman and their enablers who are forcing their political theories onto us using video games and other mediums that we enjoy.

The deeply entrenched individuals in third wave feminism are not compatible with logic. That woman has said, defended, and done some of the stupidest shit.

If Anita and Zoe never jumped into the scene and hit every hornets nest there never would have been huge support for trump. You can trace the great meme war back to Zoe Quinn and 5 guys. If that cunt kept her legs closed Hillary would be pres and millions of terrorists would be flooding in.

when anita does it
it's critique
when her opponents do it
it's harassment

>his

>why do you tards laugh at the mentally disabled.

You're fucking kidding right!

Attached: 1524602791815.jpg (674x577, 89K)