Why is the left memeing this guys death so hard? Never heard him before...

Why is the left memeing this guys death so hard? Never heard him before, but every news site is still talking about this no-name CNN chef like he's chef boyardee.

Attached: anthony-bourdain-42.jpg (1633x2000, 583K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5830183/Anthony-Bourdains-ex-Ottavia-Busia-posts-photo-daughter-death-wearing-boots-bought.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U
stuff.co.nz/entertainment/celebrities/104634883/rose-mcgowan-urges-people-not-to-blame-asia-argento-following-anthony-bourdains-suicide
neonrevolt.com/2018/06/09/suicide-weekend-weirdness-come-on-up-to-the-lab-bourdain-spade-pizzagate-qanon-greatawakening/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5807979/Asia-Argento-embraces-Hugo-Clement-shared-attack-Harvey-Weinstein-Cannes.html
newyorker.com/magazine/1999/04/19/dont-eat-before-reading-this
imdb.com/title/tt0306306/companycredits?ref_=tt_dt_co
nytimes.com/2018/06/08/business/media/anthony-bourdain-dead.html
drive.google.com/file/d/1-AbgSlc2qqdJRPVJjGv5AgOqSGTRw3RL/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he was more famous when you were a child

>no-name CNN chef
Bourdain was a huge name in the food world. You need to get out more.

I've been rustling some major jimmies by pointing out that he was an anti-white kike and that he probably died in agony because, like everything else in his life, he half-assed his own suicide.

Anthony Bourdain died without children, his only legacy is my mocking laughter.

Anthony Bourdain, A Rightist Obit:

The “suicide awareness” groups will rush out blathering about “depression is real” without ever addressing how empty this asshole’s material-laden existence was. Normies and other cowards will be flummoxed someone “so well off” could want to die. But Bourdain was the ultimate rootless sophisticate, the transnational urbanite living a life of glitzy smarm, hollow virtue signaling, and anti-white contempt. All of the happy slobs he derided are alive and well, those “lesser” Food Network show hosts content to sample Ruralite Cuisine in the backwaters of White America rather than on the other side of the planet. Bourdain’s telescopic gastronomy was a crisscross of Third Worldist metapolitics, the gnostic materialism of a Late Empire, and the Jewish Gaze; a recipe for the dissolution of the atomized economic unit into a well fed, vice-ridden animal. The most antisemetic thing I can say is that I’m not at all surprised Bourdain offed himself. I’m only surprised more of them don’t follow suit the first time a plastic surgeon tells them “no.”

This - you're retarded OP.

because he moved through child trafficking circles and knew about it, and he was murdered so they're smoke-screening it

It also services as a "ritual" to them to openly declare what they've done, occultists believe revealing their works and nothing being done to interfere with it, gives them occult power.

Yeah CNN gave his death more coverage than any of the last 3 presidents who died. Why does CNN have such a hard on for this guy? I assumed he was gay when I saw how much attn his death got, but he looked like just some average guy.

He hasn't been a chef for almost 20 years. He's a professional eater/heroin junkie, which is why he was so rich. Enjoy your wage cuck job at the shart mart you fucking retards, and pay your taxes.

>connected to digital media all day
>still never hear of this guy
>an heros
>leftist media outlets try to turn this into another Robin Williams
>take your meds stupid goy
"uh user... you need to go out more"

uh...
>3 tv shows
>numerous bestselling books
>dates famous models
>celebrities on his show every week

I don't care he's dead. He was a self hating white liberal dirtbag x junky who probably destroyed the happy parts of his brain, but op is a dumbfuck

He had a show on CNN

From what I've been reading, he knew about some really bad shit, like child size skeletons in the closet bad, and he was taken out to both use as a virtue signal harvest from the left and to send a message to other potential whistleblowers.

/b/ is the worst example of humanity. Fuck all of you fuckers, myself included.

Oh that explains it..thx

One of you autists should seriously do some research on his wife. She was deeply into the occult.

yes I noticed the huge spike in articles & tweets talking about suicide prevention & depression bullshit

Watch the no reservations episode of Malta. Bourdain mentions his love for Hunter S Thompson. Thompson was a suspected pedophile.
What the fuck. Wikipedia doesn't mention this episode on the page, but I know I've seen it. The plot thickens...

Attached: 25F2BB1E-18DA-40A5-8DAE-2DCE7184F921.jpg (355x351, 47K)

I was browsing Jow Forums on Saturday or Friday night. Last thing I did was read a thread about this guy. Had a sort of dream about him. Just a voice that kept saying "He knew what he got himself into". Fuckin weird.

If you don't take food or sex seriously all that is left is being connected to digital media all day. Going outside is only the beginning.

Attached: processing...processing.jpg (1024x663, 54K)

Considering none of you seem to be catching on to the goldmine of connections to make, I'm pretty sure I'm one of the only actual legit anons itt among a sea of glowinthedarks, but to any other legit anons, find this episode and watch it and hooktube it. In retrospect, all of the old expats in that episode that Bourdain hung out and ate with gives me pedo vibes.

Because he was a virtue signalling leftist jew.

>half-assed his own suicide.
elaborate

>chef
I thought he did travelogues?

Attached: 1528742465054.png (1405x1023, 1.17M)

He was a pretty chill guy, it's a loss to many
I'm sad I won't be able to watch him discover new shitholes to eat in

i swear this cunt choked himself out doing a David Carradine Kung-Fu Hustle. CNN was far too quick to call it suicide, and seeing as they own his brand they can still get some empathy points if they cover up him death. Bourdain even mentioned autoerotic asphyxiation in tweet a few days prior and the cunt got publicly cucked by his pay to play 40yr roastie.

good riddance to that fake piece of shit degenerate drug addict...

Chef Boyardee made me snort. Fucking Kek user.

I remember after the Vegas shooting, that some people thought Eric of Bruce had been on one of Bourdain's shows

For all the tinfoil nuttiness flying around 4chins about him since he offed himself, this. "Tony Bourdain Goes Places and Eats Things" was an excellent premise for a show.

>I'm sad I won't be able to watch him discover new shitholes to eat in
yeah, we'll miss next years episode on the cuisine of "Post-German Germany"

He has one daughter.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5830183/Anthony-Bourdains-ex-Ottavia-Busia-posts-photo-daughter-death-wearing-boots-bought.html

Attached: 26A38BCD-ED54-4C94-ADC6-D0C666805A02.jpg (1440x2960, 1.18M)

>chef boyardee.
kys

Attached: 1528731541517.jpg (424x424, 17K)

>tinfoil nuttiness
Fuck off with your binary bullshit. I enjoyed the show a lot too. I even used to have the entire series saved on a harddrive. Just because of that that doesn't mean I, you, or anyone else should, or have to, overlook red flags sticking up from his corpse.

No, retards like you are just sticking flags in the corpse. Just like you do every time anything happens ever

He briught eyeballs to CNN, seems at the surface to be relatively incontroverial, and has disdain for European identity. #jew youtube.com/watch?v=7eJqXEoUU3U

Attached: 5ADEA840-19E6-4C2F-983C-18A976ADE028.jpg (819x1024, 108K)

do not fall for it, he is not against human trafficking. he is with all the pedosatanists. i really dont know why alex jones is pushing this narrative that he was killed for trying to expose child/human traffickers.
just a quick rundown on the late tony bourdain.
>works for CNN
>friends with obama, anderson cooper, daniel bouloud
>shills for white genocide (see attached vid)
>is friends with david choe, who made over $200 million dollars for decorating facebook's offices, describes himself as "unblackmailable" Hmm...
>his friends on twitter promote things such as #resist and universal basic income.
>bourdain's mother was editor in chief for new york times' culture section, got him his first show on NYT TV (a cook's tour) and his book deal (kitchen confidential)
>his persona and backstory are cultivated frauds.
>covered in occult tattoos
>dated asia argento, verifyably into witchcraft as per her own instagram account.

Attached: bouloud bourdain.jpg (1060x705, 155K)

His fucked up girlfriend:
>used to fuck Vince Gallo
>accused Weinstein
>Gallo calls out the big, fat Jew
>Cunt retracts, dumps Gallo
>Cunt dates and fucks fat kike
>Cunt dates popular chef
>Cunt cheats on chef with French fag
>Pics of cunt and French fag leak
>Chef hangs himself
>Cunt teams up with bald cunt to make it about them.

FUCK THESE CUNTS

Attached: Rose-McGowan-Asia-Argento-Annabella-Sciorra.jpg (618x412, 38K)

Attached: bouloud podesta.jpg (2048x1130, 214K)

Attached: bouloud abramovic 2.jpg (932x622, 91K)

He went to Hell wearing a Jewish necktie, and some people find it interesting.

Only a FUCKING KIKE SCUMBAG would make a thread about it.

Eat shit and digest it, then shit out the pre-shat shit, shitty.

Go shit a shit!

>Bourdain said he was raised without religion, and that his family was Catholic on his father's side and Jewish on his mother's side.

Chef of Chefs Never killed nobody

Attached: chef.jpg (399x533, 29K)

He managed to get even Obama on his show bro. Guy was extremely charismatic and everyone liked him.

Attached: abpu_hanoi331.jpg (1835x1138, 1.4M)

Because he was the embodiment of their bugman travelthot dream in life.

the left realizes they're losing support, so they kill off their own to garner sympathy.

stuff.co.nz/entertainment/celebrities/104634883/rose-mcgowan-urges-people-not-to-blame-asia-argento-following-anthony-bourdains-suicide

Attached: 929278904.jpg (1024x683, 354K)

>From page 1 to 5 not even a moment after I posted
Bump. Fuck you.
Bullshit you're automatically overlooking a lot of suspicious stuff posted about him. You aren't even being reasonable. You just want to dismiss it. That makes you suspicious and not trustworthy you faggot.

>obamaposting
>shilling intensifies

He's basically the Kurt Cobain of food

Only stupid fucks who actually still watch television know who this guy was. Some innaresting stuff here from neon revolt:

neonrevolt.com/2018/06/09/suicide-weekend-weirdness-come-on-up-to-the-lab-bourdain-spade-pizzagate-qanon-greatawakening/

He was a good jew American who maybe got absorbed into that narrative too much by CNN money / prestige.

For legit Bourdain check out his Lebanon episode, or Uzbekistan or that time he had to smile while eating a beating snake heart in Vietnam or a warhog ass in Namibia. If you've ever done a working class job read Kitchen Confidential and tell me you haven't met these characters.

F.

My mom knew who he was. Apparently his show aired in reruns on the Travel Channel or Food Network or something. She looked at me like there was something wrong with me when I said I had no idea who this guy was.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5807979/Asia-Argento-embraces-Hugo-Clement-shared-attack-Harvey-Weinstein-Cannes.html

Attached: 1528220787081.jpg--asia_argento__hugo_clement.jpg (610x985, 64K)

Attached: 599E5060-492D-4272-AC25-6F7761DAF82D.gif (350x198, 1.57M)

Tweet posted on 6/5/18

Attached: Rooster.png (1232x570, 142K)

i honestly dont understand why he constantly gets called a celebrity chef, when he got famous for eating on TV.
sure he was an executive chef for many years, but he stopped working in the restaurants business entirely ever since his mother got him his book deal and show.
he wasnt a chef, he was a very well-connected TV personality.

Perhaps it was a tongue in cheek inside joke and he was cooking for celebrities?
see

His forced smug face expressions and shittalk againt vegetarians iiritated me, i dont think he was great, just a preachy hedonist.

Fuck it. Y'all are just happy a liberal is dead when the goal should be to expose Asia and Rose as opportunistic twats. Translated from Italian.

Next judge of the new edition of X Factor in place of Levante and recently single from the TV chef Anthony Bourdain, Asia Argento was surprised in Rome with the French journalist Hugo Clement . The journalist, 14 years younger than Asia, is not really unknown to the public. In fact, last year, during the Cannes Film Festival, Hugo applauded the actress as she recited her talk against harassment.

But at the time Asia Argento was busy with Anthony Bourdain and nothing could distract her from him. Now, however, his heart is free and Clement is managing to conquer it. The two, in fact, have been pinched together by the weekly Chi while walking hand in hand through the streets of the capital.

Little curiosity: Hugo Clement, in these days, is staying at the Hotel de Russie, the place where Bourdain loved to stay ...

Attached: Asia.png (1344x1092, 708K)

>ever since his mother got him his book deal and show.
>he wasnt a chef, he was a very well-connected TV personality.

Jews going to jew.

Nice boobs, Rosie.

this needs more (You)s

Attached: cambodia pizza mural.jpg (564x564, 39K)

i don't believe that's true, user.
Bourdain wrote a really good article for the New Yorker (1999) and got a deal for Kitchen Confidential (2000) and that became an instant bestseller.
newyorker.com/magazine/1999/04/19/dont-eat-before-reading-this

the article is def worth a read.

It is a bit weird isn't it - really over the top, even here in England.

I think they saw him as cool, simple as that - he was also a leftist who got cucked twice by women and responded by becoming a feminist - the left's ideal man.

He was also rather uncultured and ignorant but perfected the art of appeaing hip and seeming to be "intellectual" by spouting nonsense about "being open to others" etc - basically the chef version of Obama, for the sort of pseudo-intellectuals who think The Matrix is serious philosophy.

So does anything reporting on his cunt ex.

Attached: ROme.png (800x1448, 1.15M)

Anthony Bourdain was pretty well known and popular with a lot of folks. His book uncovering how fucking twisted it got at high dollar resteraunts was pretty eye-opening to a lot of people. For example, pretty much every high end elite restaurant has staff that is on a shit load of illegal stimulants to keep up with the work demand.

His girlfriend was part of the #metoo movement though and he might of killed himself for being associated with such a dumb cunt.

so who posted that? a photographer? Or did she post it to humiliate bourdain?

I read all references to her cucking him were removed as soon as he did himself in - they want to preserve Argento as a "victim" as she is the poster girl (roastie by now) for the regretted sex = rape movement

A bit like the way (((they))) managed to remove ALL online references to Weinstein having slept with Meghan Markle

Attached: aegraergrh.png (622x609, 666K)

A cook

Attached: a cook.jpg (320x180, 9K)

im not saying he's not talented. im saying his mother was the editor-in-chief of the NYT culture section.

imdb.com/title/tt0306306/companycredits?ref_=tt_dt_co

i really loved a lot of his stuff, it's pretty gutwrenching for me. thinking about how he said he's the happiest he's ever been, and how he left behind an 11 year old daughter. he was definitely murdered. after years of loving his work, it's hard to turn on him, especially since he's so charismatic.

nytimes.com/2018/06/08/business/media/anthony-bourdain-dead.html

Attached: 1496808483302.jpg (410x397, 11K)

What’s wrong with her face

Attached: B12D65C4-D0E2-4F5D-9263-BA9F4BAE7ABA.jpg (624x579, 102K)

Any anons that listen to the No Agenda Show, know that this guy was taking chantix off and on to quit smoking. One of the primary side effects being suicidal ideation.

It would explain the somewhat inexplicable nature of this suicide. Chantix is a pretty terrible drug that kills people all the time. It's side effects are worse if you're starting and stopping like bourdain was doing.

Not to say that I rule out the assassination theory completely. I just think this is a much more plausible explanation.

Attached: IMG_0289.jpg (810x581, 53K)

He was.

1.) A Jew.

2.) Leftist.

3.) Anti-white.

Of course the (((media))) is worshiping him.

He popularized foodie culture which was huge movement from the mid 2000s to 2010s.

He probably killed himself because he was a multiculturalist and seen his dream turn into a nightmare. I think he naively thought food would be a great uniter but it wasn't, and all his preaching made the world a worse place. Whatever the reason the establishment is trying to hide it hard, pushing depression on the MSM and pedo bs on the Alex Jones media.

I read his books and watched all of his TV shows from the earlyvyears, didn't really watch the last 3 years of shows. He visited plenty of places in the USA because he was American and treated those people with respect. The deep south of America was interesting and his show about Cape Cod and new England which is going through opiate epidemic was probably his best. I'd recommend watching the new England one where he talks to gf smilies of addicts while being an addict himself before you consign him as a liberal douche. He might shill for nwo, but he knows the score better than you do.

his show was pretty good all things considered
>still a cuck through

This week was the second time he got publicly cucked

He had reacted to his first cucking by becoming a feminist. Ultimately, however cool he appeared, he was weak - every man who is a feminist is weak.

The second cucking pushed him over the edge, especially as he thought by giving Argento everything she wanted, even standing by her as she had her meltdown and retroactively claimed her dating Weistine was rape... he still got cucked

I hoenstly think that pushed him over the edge, not that he was murdered.

he's pretty famous lad. he had a pretty good tv show where he traveled the world eating their foods and being introduced to their cultures. He had left win personal politics but his show wasn't about spreading any left agenda, it was a legit decent food show and the idiots on this board that can't look past it are tumblr tier retards desu

I think deep down he knew he was a fake. He was a chef who wrote some good articles and got lucky.

Even that photo op with Obama was stage managed right down to the people sitting around them. Like Obama, Bourdain was playing a role for people who think they are intellectuals but who have never actualy studied much.

I think a man knowing he is a fake eats away at hime. Add in that he got cucked and it all got too much.

>implying it was a suicide in the first place

Attached: jutkunalle.jpg (505x492, 87K)

and you're posting with the flag representing the demographic of unemployed virgins in the South but we still tolerate you

I think it's more we are seeing through the endless lefty nwo articles in the guardian praising the man as if he was a great intellectual or writer. I watched his show sometimes, it was entertaining and edgy though pretty meaningless. His understanding of other cultures was extremely shallow but he made it work for himself

Recently he went off the deep end with the feminist BS and it's a good lesson

He wasn't a fake, he was a nobody until his 40's. He had been battling with past drug addictions and life long depression.

>unemployed virgins
Sorry to disappoint you.

underrated post

drive.google.com/file/d/1-AbgSlc2qqdJRPVJjGv5AgOqSGTRw3RL/view

He literally wanted white genes to be erased.

im sick of it too. celebrating a weirdo who killed himself and left behind a grieving family including an 11 year daughter

mate you confedefag posters are by far the angriest most bitter people on this board all the time. It's from being an irrelevant loser and everyone knows it

>He might shill for nwo, but he knows the score better than you do.
you're the second person in as many threads that has made the same claim, without justifying "why" you believe this. the first claim made was based upon the video of him saying, "In 20 years there won't be any White people", and the user claimed Bourdain was being sarcastic.

>Chantix linked to more cases of suicidal ideation than any other drug by almost a 3 fold margin.

It was probably killary though.

Attached: IMG_0290.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)

Yeah I'm sure that's the grand scheme of his cooking show detective cletus

We have a lot to be angry about, because we actually live around millions of niggers and beaners; and you pampered swipples from 90% white countries/regions keep demanding we let more in.

He constantly sucked Marxist/3rd-world dick whenever he visited another brown shithole, praising their anti-Western exploits.

>Chantix
>Chan
Uhhhh

>i honestly dont understand why he constantly gets called a celebrity chef,

i remember when he started out on TV. he would go to his former work place, a French steak house. They literally cooked steaks and fries. I was like damn he can cook steaks and fries, wow. Put him on Iron Chef and let him destroy Morimoto or Flay. :)

Oh half the kitchen help were illegals from Mexico. Go figure

Holy shit a good leaf post, first one I’ve ever seen