How is this possible?

How is this possible?

>twitter.com/thehill/status/1006260537813032960

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-11 The Hill on Twitter.png (640x668, 375K)

Based Indiana

Attached: 20c.png (480x320, 165K)

Based as fuck. With this, the SCOTUS's decision on the baker in Colorado and Jewtube's gay pride bullshit video getting disliked by everyone their precious pride month is getting fucked.

>states think they can override federal law

lol

wtf i love Indiana now

Maybe because it's true?

Attached: anime24.jpg (313x313, 25K)

cry more faggots

Do you not know about the Civil War?

Well I can walk across the street and buy weed.

The only kind of marriage is between a man and a woman. The way God made it.

>when theres civil war over homo rights

Attached: 1510239577917.jpg (388x443, 151K)

(((they))) always forget about the average american

and this time the south has all the industry and equipment, gayteesburg round 2

Colorado has a multi billion dollar weed industry thats illegal according to federal law

they wont square up tho, it's not in their nature. they'd sooner let their rights be taken. it was a gimmicky ride that even they knew was never meant to last.

Marriage is not mentioned in the bible.

>and this time the south has all the industry and equipment

Attached: brainlet 3.jpg (211x239, 5K)

The average American supports gay marriage.

>The average American doesnt give a fuck about gay marriage just keep it away from me homo

ftfy

State should stop recganizing marriages all together. And only have laws that govern how break ups are handled between long term/ live in/ offspring producing relations are financially dealt with.

Attached: image.jpg (956x536, 135K)

Hell is real, faggot.

This. Only liberal white women and a few fag activists are really passionate about gay marriage. Most grudgingly accept it because it’s not the hill they want to die on.

It’s long been my belief that people aren’t nearly as accepting of faggotry in private as they are in public. Look at that YouTube video about fag pride month that got flooded with dislikes the other day. When people have the ability to express their real views on homosexuality without suffering a social penalty, the results speak to something very different than what opinion polls would have you believe.

i don't give a shit about what people do in private

but i'm sick and tired of having it shoved in my face wherever i look

The average American is retarded

As opposed to the condemnation of homosexuality which is in the Bible

The average American doesn’t want to be slandered or taken to court by a literal butthurt faggot so they say whatever they think needs to be heard so their boat doesn’t get rocked.

name a federal law that says differently

can't fence the pence, even when he's not in Indiana

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 68K)