Circumsition

Can you get a 'mini-circumsition' without removing all of the foreskin?
I just seem to have a bit too much, which fucks up my erect dick as it's too tight and creates a weird bulge around the head.
Have you heard about such procedure? Because no matter what, I don't want a regular circumsition and feed some celebrity with my foreskin and fucking up the sensitivity of the glans.

Attached: Double Standards.jpg (604x499, 56K)

shameless

Attached: Assad.jpg (480x720, 84K)

Yes and no. Depends on how much skin needs to come off. I had mine done about ten years ago and I had a few options.

Can you explain further? Did you get a full one?
What are the options?

Attached: Comedian Executioner.jpg (1500x2000, 720K)

Oh hey, it's Cardinal Dolan. I met him once.

Again, depends on the penis but there are options

Attached: highvslow-1.png (800x1004, 431K)

There are people who have certain penile conditions that actually make circumcisions medically necessary in order to function normally, I had a cousin who had one, I only found out when he got drunk one night and talked about how fucking horrible the outpatient care was.

i have the perfect dick sculped by god himself.
my foreskin is naturally pulled back, even soft it doesnt the head. its like a comfy turtle neck, when erect you cant tell i am uncut.

every chick ive fucked loved my dick. aesthetic af.

Okay, do you know if there'd be an option where the glans is still covered? (depending on the penis, I know)

Not that I'm aware of. I'm not entirely sure though, it wasn't an option for me

So too was mine, but something happened. I don't know what, but I just wish to return to a state where my penis can unleash itself

Attached: Ned Flanders Chad.jpg (613x522, 91K)

the bulge is what women crave, if you fucking had a clue but you're a virgin and ugly so cut your entire dick off instead

Canadian posters are strange.

Attached: why do i feel so good all the time.jpg (2118x1352, 350K)

I had a few really bad infections when I was in North Africa and the middle East that tightened my skin significantly that required it to be done.

Exactly man, I think that was what happened to me too. Did you get a complete circumsition? How is it now?

Yeah no biggie really

You should be talking to a doctor / plastic surgeon about this. All you are going to get on Jow Forums is memes.

(((no biggie))) really? Loss of sensitivity, dry, must have lube every time etc, you gotta have something to say buddy

Attached: Ladiiies.png (760x756, 285K)

i got incision loosening "the ring" when I was a kid. The alternative was stretching, which was fucking painful. Anyway. When that thing is cut, your foreskin won't always cover your head, so you might regret it. Then again, better that, than strangling your dick.

i have none of these things

>That pic

I do literally all of that and trying to hide my depression is slowly driving me insane.

None of those have ever happened to me, the doctor must of really fucked it up.

Yes. Anything else is barbaric imo. They only should incise the ring at the end if you have trouble with it. That's all. No removing of anything.

Not all cut guys need lube to jerk it. Sex and orgasms are still amazing.

Damn man. I fear the regrets. I've always been happy that I didn't have to be circumsized but I guess karma fucked me. And I don't want to strangle my dick.

Get a hobby or something you care about ontop of those things. Like boxing, chess, drawing, producing etc

This is what I need! I have an excess of foreskin so it seems just a slight cut would do, but the glans must be covered.

Just gotta make sure the girl is soaked

Attached: Death.jpg (1380x1228, 422K)

My wife and I never need lube for vaginal intercourse

That's good to hear, user. Perhaps it is just a myth then.

Attached: Starter Pack.jpg (2048x1536, 294K)

If they just loosen it, it's not that big of a deal. Make them explain it what exactly will they do. I kept the foreskin, as I said, but there's no auto tighten feature so to say, so it doesn't always stay in place. So it does look wrinkled a bit flaccid. I don't know if it's normal or not. I didn't see any uncircumcised dicks apart from mine.

>So it does look wrinkled a bit flaccid
What does this mean?

Do you experience any problems? Are you happy with it? Sounds like the route I want to take. I don't care too much how it looks, I just don't want the uncomfortable 'strangling'

How do you think he won the war against Islamist terrorists that would do any number of horrible acts against the government and its people? By doing even worse acts against them and the people. Fucking Sage.

the head looks wrinkly, like dry. Because the foreskin sometimes slides of on its own. It doesn't bother me tho.

My dick is both gorgeous and functional
Stop listening to faggots