Why do Trump supporters love Israel but hate Jews?

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png (1280x931, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo77sTGpngQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cognitive dissonance

I like Israel simply because they kill a fair number of Palestinians. A dead Muslims is a good Muslim.

That's not true, i hate both israel and jews.

Israel fights Hamas, which is allied with Leftist Organizations across the West and the Syrian rebels, both of which Jow Forums hate

Are you retarded? Everyone hates israel

I wanna issue a challenge to the Israelis.

Stop the censorship on social media
Stop the manipulation
Allow people to speak freely

THEN SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE HATE ISRAEL.

I guess you like ISIS too since they kill much more muslims than Israel

NOICE. YOU GET GASSED LAST.

Only supporters of trump are maga or other retards.

Well no, because ISIS has also killed Americans. If they strictly killed other Muslims, then Yes, I’d happily support ISIS with bitcoin.

Everyone except your ZOG puppet president.

why do you say that?
Because I support Trump and consider irahell to be antisemitic since Ashkenazi aren't Semites but Khazar's instead

The 5 stages

Attached: 5e95c54.png (1257x1685, 1.49M)

Let's see about that by Friday.

Attached: 1515008184462.png (1604x1222, 897K)

Because then Jesus Christ wouldn't come back and would be mad at them for not licking the choose people's boots

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo77sTGpngQ

Attached: 1515601055223.jpg (946x798, 291K)

>Well no, because ISIS has also killed Americans.
Uhhh user...

Attached: ussliberty.jpg (1280x958, 159K)

We don't. We dispise Israel because of the Jews that live there. Once the boomers die off the Jews are up shits creek without a paddle, as nobody believes that holocaust horse shit nowadays.

Attached: 1509149926278.jpg (633x713, 74K)

Yeah but that was a long time ago. ISIS has killed Americans recently.

Plus, at least Israel is still killing Palestenians present day.

Because it's a Zionist trick promoted by Trump himself.

Attached: trump antisemitism 1.jpg (1264x1001, 193K)

This. Christcuckery is a mental disease.

It's not, though. I don't like America's servile posture towards Israel, but another country should put its interests first even if I disagree with them. But when people putting the Tribe's interests first -- even just through warped perception and values -- are posing as citizens of my own country then that's another thing entirely. Do you see the difference?

chosen*

Attached: t3_7dmmuo.jpg (1080x1080, 175K)

only greedy jews, NEOCONS and brainwashed Scofield Bible morons love Israel and if Trump doesn't stop taking it up the ass for Israel a lot of people will be staying home in 2020 or looking at another candidate

Israel is a Jewish containment zone. The most humane answer to the JQ is to ship them all home.

test

Who said we hate jews? The only person I know that supports Trump and hates Jews is David Duke. You are mixing us real Trump supporters with the stormfaggots.