Am i a faggot?

When i was younger me and my friends used to show dicks to onw another, which one is bigger and which one grew and so on.

Used to talk dick related stuff, which chick is hotter, pee together and so on.

Am i the only one anons? Am i gay?

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 12K)

No you are just a white boy
t.ahmed

Only a faggot would ask.

When I was a kid we'd make this one kid dress up like a girl and be our girlfriend. We'd take "her" on dates and and kiss "her" stuff and when we'd go camping we'd basically gangrape "her". Good times
It ain't gay unless you get dick in you.

Welcome to a normal childhood friendo
You’re probably less likely to be gay because of it

Sounds like typical Royal Ranger behavior. They are like a Church version of Boy Scouts, which probably also had similar behavior.

Fags burn in hell.

I had one friend we showed our wa-was to each other. It was just being bad. Our moms gave us shit for it and we stopped before rimming each other. Thank god.

I also drew dicks in every textbook through 8th grade, and a few after that. To this day when I look at a handsome Jow Forums man, I don't imagine what his dick looks like. I guess I like pussy.

Yes, homoeroticism is actually quite common among adolescent males according to the research. Of course, kikes do said research so who really knows. Either way, you are a faggot, you just might be a faggot along with upwards of 20% of the male population.

Frankly, I never understood this sort of shit, but then again I never had many friends.

No. Pissing your name in the snow is a boyhood right of passage.

OP is the biggest faggot that ever lived.

Attached: NotGay.jpg (640x920, 67K)

We weren't fags, we made him be a girl when we'd do stuff to him. Me and the other guys never got dick in us so it wasn't gay. Spitroasting a bitchboi in a dress while he jerks of another couple guys doesn't make the guys fucking him gay. It's only gay if you get fucked.

dont break me heart, shitskin!

It's only beastiality if the goat fucks you!

Attached: sesamestreetshock.gif (214x143, 596K)

I did pee swordfights with my brother. That was it. Never looked at his dick like a faggot.

>Am i the only one anons? Am i gay?

Attached: 1514235270858.png (727x569, 376K)

This is how sexuality has been viewed throughout history. It's only modern thought that whether you're a fag is determined by who you have sex with and not what part of the act you perform.
Putting dick in hole=manly and good
Getting dick in you=feminine therefore bad

this is a politics board, you should probably fuck off to /b/

also your country is a poor shithole and your women has only one value and that is getting fucked by rich europeans and arabs

>fucks a trap
>I-I-I'm not gay, I swear!

It is obviously pretty gay, but it depends how old you are. if you're a boomer or Gen Z this kind of shit used to fly. People were a bit more blissfully unaware of lots of stuff then. For example, men studying art or music wasn't so faggy back then.
But if you're a late millennial or Gen Z that kind of thing has become pretty darn gay, which to be honest it pretty much is anyway

yeah yeah 56 %.

your women arrrrrr negered hahhaaha

comon man, we also usef to dry hump every other guy as a sign of humiliation.... is that gay too?????

gus im not gaay righ? comon!

That's some mental gymnastics there, faggot

btw my friends are now giants. I dont knoww wtf is going on but each ia no little than 1.9 meters tall, myself 1.97.

Each with a good body frame 90-110 kilograms each.

I expect if we ever go to prison, we all go gay on tyrone.

we all lift massive though