Good morning, I am here for my interview

>Good morning, I am here for my interview

Attached: 3a0b831ef9aa7d5f0f90777ab4ec97a0.jpg (650x366, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4033921/man-tattoo-on-face-rejected-job-offers-accepted-free-laser-removal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All he has to do is say he identifies as black trans faggot and then if he doesn't get hired he can sue them.

you are not a black wimmin, we don't have to hire you

Attached: file.png (259x287, 123K)

I'm sorry, the position Is filled. Have you considered restocking grocery store shelves on the graveyard shift when the store is closed to customers?

No, Thanos you may not work here. Go back to your farm.

>>Good morning, I am here for my interview

Excellent, just strap yourself into our test car, and we'll get this show on the road!

If I rub that off would you die?

I'll guess... he's British.

Why did James Allsup do this?

Were you passed out at a party, user? Looks like your buddies wrote on your face.

he actually got a job so fk da h8ers

>fucking NEETS on Jow Forums dont realize that 30 year old boomers with tattoos are the people who hire now.
Why dont you fucking get a job, OP.
I have one.

Attached: IMG_20180606_171923.jpg (1488x1984, 620K)

that watch is more cringe than the ink

that's pretty damn specific user....

Do you enjoy scrubbing toilets or nah? Do your hands smell like poo poo after a long day at work?

Attached: 8393020443.jpg (660x525, 62K)

Attached: happy_merchant_le.png (504x566, 60K)

Jow Forums my girlfriend has a bunch on arm tattoos and wants to finish a sleeve. Next up is a fucking octopus on her elbow because "squids look like dicks"

WTF do I do I pair bonded with her after sleeping with her (seriously big mistake to fuck your girl too early) and if I dump her she may an hero

You've got to wonder what events in his life (probably childhood) led to making such a decision. :(

Attached: 1515325654369 tattoos.jpg (600x800, 113K)

Good morning. Get the fuck out of my office.

Just wait till Autumn

>hipster trash getting Navy tats
every time

Good to see you fixed yourself up. Now all you need is a boyfriend.

Attached: laserremoval.jpg (835x439, 50K)

>if I dump her she may an hero
the choice is clear user, very clear.

Attached: 1361825913515.jpg (1920x1080, 685K)

my buddy is responsible for people who hire MANY people every year. The first thing they do is go through a person's social media and it they see pics of
>partying
>excessive alcohol
>drugs
>racism
>violence
the person won't get a job no matter how qualified. And they'll never know why.

>inb4 how do they get into social media accounts?
i don't know how that works, I'll ask if I remember.

Attached: stupid-tat-choices6.jpg (600x450, 66K)

what if i have no social media accounts?

Let her an hero

If I were to do some armchair psychologizing, I would say he is hiding behind his tattoos; he wants people to see his tattoos, rather than him. The question is, why?

based

>and if I dump her she may an hero
1. oldest trick in the book
2. don't fall for the oldest trick in the book, cuz after she makes you stay this way she starts to respect you less and next on the menu is her cheating
3. never EVER stick your dick in crazy, ask anyone who has been there
4. dump her asap, brother

>if I dump her she may an hero

I fail to see the issue

You better have a hold on the other hand

Probably a good sign. Everyone I know with none is what you'd call a "successful person".

>i hab jobb
yeah fuck off shill

but he'll hire literal pakis
>fucking leaf

I guess if you cringe at wrist watches you must be fairly well situated in life, you fucking sperg.

I have a Hedgehog on my right hand. It all matches up perfectly.

Are you really that much of a shutin that you dont know that the Hipsters with sleeves you mocked 10ish years ago are now middle managment?!

Guess it wasnt a meme. All the funposters on Jow Forums are 56%'ers, all the "traditional natsoc" whatevers are just fatfuck fedoras who've taken off their fedoras to woo tradthots.

SAD!

Fuck, I knew the answer already I think I just needed you guys to spell it out...
She has also been with 22 other dicks. She's my 4th. Wtf have I done

looks like a great child carer fo Swedish family

So you still have poop hands or they promoted you and gave you gloves to wear while you scrub now?

Attached: 1528661875807.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Wrong

Seriously thinking about getting Madara's EMSharingan on my left arm (lower shoulder/ upper arm) for my 30th. How badly does it hurt?

Ok, go to the factory and push this button 10,000 times a day. Next year we will be replacing you with a robot.

It doesnt really hurt until you get sore. You can go 2-3 hours without much discomfort.

Youre hired, we'll introduce you as Trumps new Secretary of Very Fine People later today...

this faggot got job offers after his sob story first appeared but turned them all down because he's a lazy piece of shit

accepted the free shit tho. typical.

thesun.co.uk/news/4033921/man-tattoo-on-face-rejected-job-offers-accepted-free-laser-removal/

Arms are nothing, now feet fucking hurt but nothing percs can’t handle.

>30 year old boomers

Attached: Costanza Hatred.jpg (407x379, 17K)

This is why I use 4chin and nothing else, social media is a paper trail

Attached: 26049C26-69E3-4B5D-BE71-D1CD6C93B955.png (363x333, 143K)

>mfw my bosses are in their late 30s and have large, visible tattoos
>mfw im 22 and don't have any tattoos at all
Does that make a 22 year old boomer?

Attached: 1343706515862.jpg (250x265, 24K)

bet she's tried "i'll an hero" with many of the 22, if not all

just break if off and use the 1 Year Rue: no contact with her, her friends, or her family for one full year minimum. No texts, letters, mixtapes, visits, emails, whatever. Put her stuff in a box, drop it off, and cut off all contact. Delete her digits, email, etc.

Happier and faster road to recovery. Best of luck, bro. Your time with her was not a waste: you now know what kind of female to avoid in the future - the next one will be better, and she's out there somewhere.

Attached: 15374923472047204582045 medical students female.jpg (600x315, 25K)

Boomers were born before 1960.
Douglas Coupland coined the term Generation X for his post-boomer generation, and he was born in 1961.
Neither you nor your bosses are boomers.lol.

What kind of business is it?

>evast
what did he mean by this?

Same here. Doesn't solve the problem, though. Nowadays, if you don't have any social media trail they think you're suspicious in some way.

>doesn't know the 30 yr old boomer meme.
C'mon mate. Try harder.

>sanic the hedgehog tattoos
you have autism.

Tell me about a time when something unplanned happened during your day. How did you deal with it?

Attached: MunaAbuSulayman-300x180_0.jpg (960x576, 66K)

>WTF do I do I pair bonded with her after sleeping with her (seriously big mistake to fuck your girl too early) and if I dump her she may an hero
Hint: you're pair bonded to her, not the reverse. The only exception is if you're her first and only.