How do we solve the nu male super hero worshiping problem?

How do we solve the nu male super hero worshiping problem?

Attached: 1528674249414.jpg (1024x1024, 606K)

destroy capitalism creating numerours consumer identities and destroying natural identities such as race and religion.

accuse the superhero of rape or other problematic behavior

Develop a GMO onions crop that reacts with testonerone in the body, causing it to mutate and create cancer cells. Slow and steady wins the race.

It's simple.
We kill the Bat.

>How do we solve the nu male super hero worshiping problem?

make some real heroes.

After the last two Marvel movies and the chickening of Deadpool, I’m gonna not watch capeshit any more. They even cucked Punisher for me when they forced the latest guy to utter some anti-Trump stuff and have a little PTSD breakdown at the end of the last season of the show.

If a grown man is still going to the movies and giving the jew money in 2018, there is very little that can be done for him.

the reason superhero worship exists is because capitalism already destroyed natural identities. authentic man is a man identified with the things that integrate him into a community, such as race/nationality and religion.

Just take photos of middle aged overweight men with glasses, beard and t shirts and shame them.

the subtle blacked pic top centre. good edit.

they take photos of themselves all the time apparently so the work is already half done

literally what I said

Make them watch anime instead.

Lol

Underrated post

We undermine all this comic book bullshit and make it look gay.

mods delete this

>We undermine all this comic book bullshit and make it look gay.

aren't they already doing that themselves?

at least you can always watch Star wars

It's already hella gay

Thats whats happening now. The funny book industry is pretty much committing suicide with their sjw shit they are forcing in ever book in every company, sales are a down and stores are closing down. They even now have Zoe Quinn writing books

>1 post by this ID

sage, go post somewhere that isnt a slide faggots thread this same thread has been posted for weeks

>edit
Ahahahah! Oh user!

How would that work? These faggots don't have any testosterone for it to react with