Redpill me on Fremasonry

Can someone please redpill me on this shit, I just started looking into them and I thought they were a meme but they have legitimate temples everywhere in America. Wtf are Freemasons.

TRY TO KEEP THE AUTISM TO A MINIMUM

Attached: Fremason.png (113x133, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ynwG_iAAHTg
ugle.org.uk/becoming-a-freemason
masonic-lodge-of-education.com/become-a-free-mason.html
pyramidlodge.co.uk/18.html
grandlodgefl.com/become_member.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pSK5GYUOB5I&list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0&index=24
phoenixmasonry.org/mackeys_history_volume_1.htm
sacred-texts.com/eso/kyb/kyb03.htm
streamable.com/bk3v2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Freemasons are just a bunch of local businessmen who get together and do business deals. They also build hospitals, community centres and do a lot for charity.

Go to your local lodge and ask for a tour. They'll be happy to show you around.

Attached: kathyqueenmasonic_thumb[1].gif (490x249, 60K)

>TRY TO KEEP THE AUTISM TO A MINIMUM
Thread ended before it began then

Attached: freimaurerei.jpg (355x493, 82K)

Judaism for shabbos goyim.

Attached: 1525313904023.jpg (720x450, 43K)

shabbos goyim

^here comes the autism

I'm no expert, but I think they're a bunch of SJWs.

youtube.com/watch?v=ynwG_iAAHTg

here, literally anyone can become a freemason. join up

ugle.org.uk/becoming-a-freemason
masonic-lodge-of-education.com/become-a-free-mason.html
pyramidlodge.co.uk/18.html

>funding a bunch of kikes.
fuck off shlomo. Only kikes swear secrecy above their country and GOD. You faggots should be hung in public.

grandlodgefl.com/become_member.html

i've been to 4 charity events organised by freemasons and never met 1 jew.

you're a retard.

You dip shits are shilling your jewish shabbos goy faggy kabbalah jewry on this board. Kill yourself, tonight.

Do you even understand where you are kike? Jow Forums hates jewish secret societies, go away and hang yourself on a door knob, faggot.

>HURDURR GAWD N CUNT TREE
can you believe I have to share a country with people like this

judaism for goyim
scientology for template

>redpill me on this shit
Freemasonry is officially banned in the Catholic church. Now look at pic related. Makes you think.

Then watch video related.
>youtube.com/watch?v=pSK5GYUOB5I&list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0&index=24
Really makes you think.

Attached: Francis.jpg (620x387, 154K)

Can you believe you're a faggot kike whos shilling jewish kike jewmasonry on this board? I can, take your faggots and leave.

inb4 that mason strayan to deliver the taqiyya.

My grandfather was a mason and he was fucking scum along with all the pieces of shit at his lodge.

Attached: 1521846852962.png (800x800, 123K)

Freemasons are good goyim

Masonic Sacred Knowledge was stolen by jews during their slow invasion of Egypt with using religion and usury to corrupt the civilization from within. After Ramses ordered them destroyed the Hyksos dynasty was chased out of Egypt with their army (this was later retold as Moses and the poor slave Jews by Josephus Flavian), and they later founded Rome using Pharisaical/Shamanistic Talmudic rituals, and founded Freemasonry find the intelligent and gifted to run the republic as well as learn the art of construction. There are many flavors of freemasonry depending on the origin story of that sect, and how many levels needed to achieve master, img related.
The Templar Knights were a masonic order and the banking clan of today are the descendants of the leaders of the order, eg. Rothschild (Bauerberger).

Attached: Masonic Structure - Scot and York.jpg (600x633, 97K)

Fraternal orders are dying off. Go to your local Elks, Lions, or Oddfellows meeting. It looks like a senior center. Mason and Rotary are the only fraternal/service organizations that still have a lot of members.

The G stands for Goy

pardon, Ramses II*

Fuck the Jews and the masons. I just would rather people use their head instead of ad Homs

Attached: 1468703624707.jpg (700x504, 242K)

It's just an old men's club.
Masons are the anti-Jew, you retard.

Attached: 8664252-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 46K)

It literally depends on which level you are in. First degree freemasonry is not the same as 33 degree masonry. It's a secret society where nepotism gets who they like and with the same agenda into the powerful circle. All the low tier 12 whatever degree is a fucking mask. They may advertise liberal ideals, but in reality they are just as the NWO are the low-tier version

Tribe of DN, they loved to sail, and make religions:
Papal Bloodlines:
>Orsini >Breakspear >Aldobrandini >Farnse >Somaglia

Jesuit Council:
>Farnese >Borja >Colonna >Gaetoni >Medici >Pamphili >Orsini >Aldobrandini >Chigi >Conti

Council of 13:
>Aldobrandini/Borghese >Borja/Borgia >Chigi >Colonna/Cologna >Conti >Farnese/delle overe >Gaetani/Caetani >Merdici/Medici/Domedici >Orsini/Maximus >Pamphii >Somaglia >Este Estence

Attached: Tribe of DN - Vatican.png (1311x887, 1.11M)

>masons are anti-jew

Yeah let's just pretend the Scottish Rite isn't a thing.

Attached: 1527553361853.jpg (660x660, 81K)

>star of david on all temples that are not just fags pretending to be masons
>literally study the kabbalah
>THEYRE ANTI JEW YOU GOY!!
lmao

they really don't know, most have no clue how it all fits together, it isn't easy tho

you are just about a dumbass

you guys must think that this is reddit

Attached: wn_popefact_031417~2.jpg (968x663, 37K)

Read the legend of the craft. Freemasonry goes back to pre-flood times.
phoenixmasonry.org/mackeys_history_volume_1.htm

Satanic superpower

a club for old farts basically. dying out because young farts aren't interested in the hokey rituals & mumbo jumbo

the right path would be Hermes Trismegistus and the Sacred Texts, he was the founder of Egypt and the first Masonic order

LARPing as Atlanteans and Crusaders doesn't make it so.

Attached: 1527552698764.png (771x929, 16K)

judaism for goys

If anyone is interested in reading The Kybalion:
sacred-texts.com/eso/kyb/kyb03.htm

If I take online calculus class that doesn't mean I'm larping as Leibniz

Anyone know what rank this ring is? It was my great great grandpas

Attached: 20180611_142518.jpg (3264x2448, 2.39M)

Yes. According to my sources that one signifies the rank of "Power Bottom"

Brotherly Love. Relief. Truth

*asshole like hallway achievement unlocked*

My boss’ son at my old job was a mason and this is what he told me when I asked him about it.

Source this bloodline shit or gtfo
while you're at it find me a Medici

I simply don't believe that there is any connection between Atlantis, ancient Egypt or the Knights Templar and the rituals of the Masons besides what they've tried to recreate. Thus I call them LARPers. Mathematical expressions are simply operations on some domain of numbers. A lot simpler than an entire mystery religion.

This. We really do have them everywhere. Its like Scientology with less wankery. Very influential and rich people from local communities l gather together and discuss any number of topics in their club house. They then take whatever beliefs or goals they have decided on, and apply them to whatever it is they do in life.

>What is diversion

he accomplished the 33 millimeter dilatation of the order of the brown eye

Check out the works of manly Palmer hall. There’s a guy named William Cooper you could check too he has a lot of good information but he is a bit paranoid and unnecessarily vilifies them.

>unnecessarily vilifies jewish subverters and isis/osiris/nimrod worship

kek. you fucking faggot

craig oxley?

Attached: 145647976488.jpg (251x250, 8K)

streamable.com/bk3v2

Attached: BetweenYOUandGODinYOURmind.gif (360x269, 3.48M)