WOKE

instagram.com/p/Bj5MfDIBErX/

Attached: 611E9C81-DEC7-448F-9865-516E9E334E42.jpg (750x754, 350K)

dat nigga wears dresses

Good so take some ex felons into your gated community with armed security otherwise STFU

Dafuq does he know?

Jaden Smith legitimately has a room temperature iq
Will must be so disappointed

If someone isn't safe to be in society, then just kill them.

If they're in jail over useless shit, then they shouldn't be there.

Then all niggers including you should be there.

Based

you dont even fucking do anything in prison except read, draw, and lift

Then don’t commit crimes
It’s punishment

Aren't you leaving out the rape?

Jews own the prison busses.

>no freedom in prison
no shit sherlock

that doesnt happen as much as you wish you faggot kek

>yo yo yo let deez niggaz go!!! Iz zlavery
But...they raped and murdered...
>IZ ZLAVERY NIGGAAAAAA!!!!

Attached: 140E33F9-CD0A-476C-AB0A-90F464F1C64B.jpg (768x1024, 105K)

When he was born I thought he would be shit

and I'm rarely wrong

Has this guy ever lived a real day in his life? He lives in a bubble of pure luxury. It's like asking Michael Jackson to comment on the "black experience". He's pretty much the least qualified person in the nation on the question.

what is this horse's name?

No they don’t lmao

this

sounds like being forced to work on yourself
inbetween the rape

prison is pay for hard work committing a crime

well, will smith's daughter has obviously never been to a prison

this, couldn't have said it better

Attached: 1527379250780.jpg (600x583, 47K)

prison labor is a legit thing though, he isn't wrong because it is very similar to slavery

well duh, no one wants to rape a fatty

>allow private companies to open prisons
>fill them with drug addicts while doing very little to stop trafficking routes
>use the addicts as a cheap labor force to turn a profit
>do the bare minimum to control drugs in the prison to make sure prisoners stay addicted
>put non-addicts in the same cell blocks as addicts
>get them hooked on drugs
>release the new and old addicts into the world
>offer no help for them
>they get arrested again
>process repeats
He has a point, the private prison system is a fucking travesty.

otoh, it's the closest thing to a eugenics program we have. keeps the worst from breeding, for the most part.

Attached: 97472342875600.gif (404x416, 204K)

Being without talent is slavery.

Attached: wojak.png (645x773, 107K)

How can prisons be real if our crimes aren't real?

He’s right

Private prisons make deals with manufacturer company’s and any company that deals with calls and pays prisoners peanuts to do the job. They rape our tax dollars to house the prisoners then take jobs away from people on the outside

>otoh, it's the closest thing to a eugenics program we have. keeps the worst from breeding, for the most part.
Careful there, buddy.
You might hurt someone with that edge!

>in jail over useless shit

That's half of our incarcerated. I am all for dismissing actual killers and other terrible felons from society altogether, but if you are locked up for having marijuana then not only is that ridiculous its an unnecessary burden on an already faltering prison institution that can hardly scrape together enough resources to pay for itself without taking loans out from (((them))). And guess who has to foot the bill when its time to pay back on those loans? Oh you guessed it. Taxpayers.

This is why I support decriminalization and pardons for non violent criminals. Because once we start minimizing our need for prisons, we start taking billions of dollars away from our true enemy.

Attached: _2013_06_prison-main.jpg (590x398, 84K)

Blonde hair is a white person culture rrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Attached: jaden-smith-dress-like-girls.jpg (1000x1000, 220K)

Man, SisQó sn't looking that great these days.

What absolute bullshit it does, we have to pay for that labor, we are essentially paying private corpations employees, fuck that this is bullshit, prison labor should be illegal.

i'm not trying to be edgy. Jow Forums talks about eugenics 24/7. you can't have kids while you're in prison. prison is eugenic.

so, do you think he'd call the cops for the person to be thrown in prison if they were to force him to empty his bank and hand them money? lmao
what a fucking mentally ill freak

Same at any leftard celebrity with
>Muh racism.

Jaden Smith is a modern day man thot

>What absolute bullshit it does, we have to pay for that labor,

it probably pays for itself many times over, since they're working and not having litters of 70iq nigger children.

It also keeps the worst from ascending past their current situation.

You do realize majority of niggers actually contribute to the economy? The tax payer does not win in this situation at all, we pay for the labor, and then we pay for the goods, corporations get FREE employees, and as result do not hire actual law abiding citizens because of it. There is no way to frame prison labor as a good thing

He’s actually right, prison is an enlightenment, leftist, ZOG idea. We need to return to traditional punishments for crime (fines, lashings, branding, banishment, execution). Prison is just crime college and slave labor camp.

Criminal nogs belong in prisons. The real problem is that our prisons now serve dual purpose as our mental health infrastructure.

you can't fix stupid. you can only weed it out. that's what prison does.

nah wageslaving is modern day slavery

Prisons are in fact modern plantations.

Niggers are still living rent free.

>There is no way to frame prison labor as a good thing

it's shitty but hardly the worst way to deal with the dregs of society. we have bigger problems.

>get out of prison
>get some other drug addict pregnant
>child gets taken away or is raised in horrible conditions
>more than likely grows up to become a drug addict
>cycle continues
If you're not trying to be edgy, you're a fucking retard.
It doesn't work that way, throwing addicts in jail never works.
The only country that got it right was Portugal, yet the vast majority of boomers, underagefags and edgelords won't even consider the Portugal method because they're too fucking dumb to think outside of the talking points they continuously parrot day in and day out.

Prisons say watching a Jaden Smith movie is "Modern Day Slavery"

Attached: dog.gif (370x242, 3.8M)

You mean like private corporations fucking over the people? Are you a jew? Because you certainly are acting like one.

Jesus christ. He wasn't West Philadephia born and raised it seems.

I wouldn't say it's modern day slavery, but there's certainly a problem with certain jobs being done in prison, paying a wage that's pennies on the dollar of the wage they would be paying outside of prison. In fact it's a massive problem and anyone who thinks otherwise doesn't understand the implications.

How can prison be real if our crimes aren't real?

#dindunuffin

Attached: level 10 illusionist.jpg (646x386, 48K)

didn't they ban prison labor in the 1970s though?

rmyt

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmmm.gif (480x270, 3.61M)

who says?

and who's listening ?

>pampered idiotic elites wanting to turn loose criminal hordes onto the law-abiding actual working class

What else is new?

Attached: Antifa immigration and trade protectionism.png (1200x1264, 382K)

>You mean like private corporations fucking over the people?

i'm concerned about them fucking over public education and decent people. violent nig-nogs, not so much. prisons are hardly a big tax expense. don't get me wrong, i oppose corruption in all its forms, but this would be pretty low on the agenda for me tbqh

>prison is eugenic
Christ you're a moron. You do realize that most people have lives before prison don't you? Or that most people aren't serving life sentences?

oh, a brilliant question.

next?

Except most slaves legit dindu nuffin

Felons not so much

Prisons are for the most part, bullshit.

Someone too violent? Bullet to the head and permanent income tax on the parents of 15 percent yearly on top of normal tax. Hit the retard in the wallet and theyll make sure to raise their children well, or open up slavery for undesired children. Let's please stop the democratic plutonic retardation of denying painfully obvious realities in the name of old perderasts' shit tier, mental gymnastics pseudo philosophy

Strawman much?

It is pretty fucked up that America has so many prisoners.
Is it bc the richest nation in the world will always have the most criminals per capita?
Is it bc the United States actually has the budget to enforce its laws?
Is it bc America is the first multicultural experiment in modern times?
Is it a condition of a bloated welfare state?
Is it bc GMOs and flouride have affected IQ levels?
Is it bc we have a mockingbird media brainwashing the popuation?
Is it bc of the uptick in SSRIs and our pharmecutical dependend working class?

One will never know

not even to mention some prisons will literally give you a room to fuck in when your girlfriend or wife comes to visit

>blond hair
He's hwhite.

Jaden didn't do a day in prison for his crimes against the Karate Kid franchise.

Cultural appropriation

Attached: 25e.jpg (640x640, 37K)

Never indulge your kids. This is how they wind up.

it's still a good chunk of time where tyrone can't pork with latrine.

I don't actually have a problem with your statement. The prisoners should be made to work. After all, free room & board

i'm offended

Ever talk to a support agent on the phone who wasn't from India? There's a chance they were in prison. They also do jobs like laundry (not just the inmates laundry (which makes sense), but commercial laundry), and another example is fire fighting (California is the only place that does that afaik).

Single mother children make more 70% prísons

jails have always been a source of cheap labor. From chain gangs to german camps and beyond. fucking kids think that something only existed once they learn of it.

lol, not at all, ancap is stupid. but i just can't bring myself to give a shit about whether or not tyrone is made to work during his 20-to-life sentence for rape and homicide.

That’s one of the good things about prisons

I believe you but do you have sauce on that?

Technically he's right:

>The Thirteenth Amendment (Amendment XIII) to the United States Constitution abolished slavery and involuntary servitude, except as punishment for a crime.

poor little niglet wishes he was white

>yo dawg they training us as kids in school to be imprisoned as adults with their long hallways, bells and recess

Attached: 01458928076327.jpg (500x375, 38K)

>he didn't get the joke

You're more right than you know

>teenagers fuck and dumb ones don't take precautions

HMMM

still doesn't mean prison isn't eugenic.

I do get a kick out of niggers attempting to figure out the world around them. It's kind of entertaining desu.

kek

>you can't have kids while you're in prison
Yea you can

What a fucking dumb cunt.

And most niggers only get a few years sentences at most then they go right back in shortly after getting out.
Career jailbird it's called.

That nigger should be in a work camp.

are you all ex-cons? seriously... you people go on and on about iq and redpills but complain about prison labor? why? i know some people get thrown into prison unfairly but generally speaking i have nothing against locking up violent nig-nogs.

I sorta agree with you. Might take a long time but more time in prison does mean less chance to spread dna.

It's not though you nigger apologist.

This.