/xpol/ Increasing UV Volcanic activity crop failure and grand solar minimum

Alright Jow Forums Let's talk about something real. Anyone feeling the effects of increasing UV or noticing anything melting.

youtube.com/watch?v=kQN1qivvldo

youtube.com/watch?v=xPBIOxTC78I

youtube.com/watch?v=SLLe16a5NKY

Anyone else worried about the recent volcanic activity that has occurred It's not just Kilauea But it seems like every day a new volcano is becoming active.

youtube.com/watch?v=uJXzHbaJTu0

youtube.com/watch?v=SUK_OpuOGy4

youtube.com/watch?v=acO7jISNg3E

I dunno man there is something very troubling happening.

And all of this is plus all the strange weather that is occuring is causing massive crop failure around the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=dMmtfVrIvVM

youtube.com/watch?v=v90Z54Sg8Gg

youtube.com/watch?v=nZFJfa-WYIs

Anyone else super worried man.

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spaghettimodels.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=DSFagdU44zk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Attached: trump2020.jpg (640x606, 56K)

dunno man, very worried man, man dis strange man

Attached: 1509297378725.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Niggers will be the first to die.

Noticed the asphalt melting on the road at the weekend. It was a hot day but not that hot.

It's not so much the heat but the UV Exposure.

Volcanic snow in Hawaii yesterday, just the beginning. We are witnessing increased cosmic ray cloud forcing and muons heating of silica rich volcanoes that happen during all during grand solar minimum. Short version, they knew. Prepare for Winter Chan.

I'd expect a much more intense hurricane season this year. Worse than last year and last year was super bad.

bump for hurricane season
spaghettimodels.com/

kek

>Anyone else worried about the recent volcanic activity that has occurred It's not just Kilauea But it seems like every day a new volcano is becoming active.

T-24

youtube.com/watch?v=DSFagdU44zk

the volcano in Hawaii supposedly evaporated the largest lake on the big island

>But it seems like every day a new volcano is becoming active.

everyday, volcanos get active. this is not special, it is normal.

Most people don't want to hear it, so they won't. And the news wants us to starve so they aren't reporting it nationally. Just start gardening and learning about permaculture if you value your life.

Yes but something just doesn't seem right normally you don't see volcanos erupt one after another like this. Most of the time their in remote areas but these have all been close to human settlements which is worrying. I dunno maybe I'm looking to much into it but I just feel like something isn't right.

Sadly I live in an apartment without alot of grow oppurtunities and the local niggers would probably steal it anyway.

Volcanoes comprised of silicon magma react violently to increased cosmic Rays,the Ray's are increasing because the shields are going down, because the sun's Dynamo is out of balance because the center of gravity in the solar system is outside of the sun because the gas Giants are all on one side of the sun. The gravity of that also effects the Earth's volcanos. Increased cosmic Rays means faster evap of water which means more water shift in the crust (flooding, glaciers, soon to be falling sea levels) this also shifts the crust. So all of this combined means volcano jubilee increasing until 2030, radicalized weather patterns, increased crop failures, and eventually ice age (grow zone shrinks to bronze age civilization area),

I wonder why the UN has an (((agenda))) in place for 2030. . . Actually I don't that was sarcasm. They want Israel to be the trade mediator for the new grow zone, i.e. the singular world power. Europe freezes, Muslims slaughter whites for food, American shrinks, Canada dies, Mexicans become agricultural bastions of north America, south east us becomes breadbasket of USA, and USA can no longer be a world power. China can no longer be a world power, Israel sets it's self up to be the replacement.

Move, land is cheap in the south east. Tn Kentucky etc. Find a barren plot and build a cob house or a strawbale house for cheap.

Sun is brighter to my eyes the past several years

It's not the light emittance, the sun will seem brighter and more white because the emf shields are weakening. It's the lower frequency radiation that impacts the torus field of the earth and flies to the north and south poles instead of hitting the earth that creates the currents that surround the earth and block cosmic radiation and even higher frequency radiation from the sun itself.

It's quantifiably measured by the sunspot activity, low sunspots equal low energy output relative to high sunspots being high energy output. So look at sunspot activity not your anecdotal eyeball measurements. Btw I wouldn't recommend looking at the sun unless it's dawn or dusk, the weakening shields are allowing more solar uv through and it fucks your eyes, when it has to pass their a thicker section of atmosphere (dawn and dusk) it's not as potent.

Attached: 1505335097117.png (520x678, 301K)

bump