Asexuality is degeneracy, you just cant find someone to fuck you. prove me wrong

asexuality is degeneracy, you just cant find someone to fuck you. prove me wrong

Attached: download.png (300x168, 369)

I can reliably pick up a girl pretty much anytime I want I'm just not terribly interested in sex for its own sake.

I would have thought that was the opposite of degeneracy?

No need, you're right
>i'm not promiscuous therefore i'm asexual
No you retard

Well let's define asexuality first then?

I believe some people are genuinely asexual and don't care about sex. What pisses me off is how they somehow got aligned with LGBTQAI+ faggotry

Attached: 1524870023578.jpg (480x480, 27K)

I wouldn't say its degeneracy because at least you're keeping to yourself and stopping the spread of your pathetic genes. It does make you a fucking loser though.

>Asexuality is the lack of sexual attraction to others, or low or absent interest in or desire for sexual activity.

That sounds like me. I'm just not interested for its own sake, only really as a means of having children or if it's making someone I care about happy.

How is that degenerate though? I'm not harming anyone in the smallest degree by feeling neutral about it.

>It does make you a fucking loser though.

Sounds to me like you're just insecure about sex.

White women are terrible though

>only really as a means of having children or if it's making someone I care about happy.
All other forms of sex are degenerate. You are not asexual though.

Well in the absence of a socially prevalent distinction between what is and is not degenerate I don't think it's an un-useful category to have.

Do you care to explain what you mean? Wouldn't consciously avoiding sex (which is a natural part of life we evolved to lust after and do) mean you're insecure about it? Why would you go against your own desires unless its out of fear?

I would have said it's like being aware of the necessity of having to eat and having the capacity to but lacking the sensation of hunger.

It's not consciously avoiding sex. I've given the sort of casual culture around sex a good try as one would anything else assuming people know what they're doing.

I always found myself generally speaking just lying awake in a strange house wondering how early it would be before I could politely get a taxi home, or if they didn't fall asleep afterwards psychologising them expecting to find some sort of mental issue which made them so easy to get.

The only encounters I've had over the last few years have been from women pretty much embarrassing themselves coming up to me, and the stupid thing about it is the less interested you are the more interested women are.

The whole point is that you don't have those desires. Most women just look like idiots whoring themselves out to dumber chads. Nothing really attractive in that at all, especially if it takes more than bob and vagene to turn you on.

Attached: idiotsandwich.png (718x802, 585K)

> get called an incel
> correct them by saying im asexual
> accuse them of being anti-LGBTQIA+
> tell them that their sexual-ism offends me
> watch as they panic and beg for forgiveness in fear of being labelled and ostrachized

Attached: 1527215102499.png (1920x1080, 2.62M)

> Nothing really attractive in that at all, especially if it takes more than bob and vagene to turn you on.

This is true. The sexual component doesn't really exist but there is still something very attractive about intelligence or a genuinely sweet nature.

It's also not to say you're attracted to ugly people or that beauty is irrelevant, it's just there is no sexual component to it.

desu anyone more than 6/10 can pick up some slag if they really wanted to

>I always found myself generally speaking just lying awake in a strange house wondering how early it would be before I could politely get a taxi home

Kek this is me all night - when is it socially acceptable to say 'yup... b-bye'.

See what happens when some reddit girl calls you an incel as an insult and you just say you are asexual and wave some weird flag.

they're the best. you're just jealous they don't want you

>be born with low height genes
>women want tall men
>somehow this is my fault

This isn't politics.

Attached: annoyed.jpg (306x306, 20K)

I thought I was a heterosexual, till one day I ate pussy. It tasted and smelt disgusting.
Now I exclusively fuck effeminate men and trans.

Fucking hell Im tired of explaining this.

ASEXUAL means you do not require another organism to reproduce. It's basically cloning yourself. WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH HUMANS.

Celibate means you are not attracted or interested with sex. You were born with the ability to mate with a woman or man via sex. You still have the equipment. THIS IS WHAT THEY ACTUALLY ARE!

fucking retards think they are amoeba

Huh, thats an interesting way of looking at it. thank you for the response, I don't think I'd consider opposition to the casual sex culture a different sexual orientation, but I definitely agree and see why you would be opposed to it.

>Kek this is me all night - when is it socially acceptable to say 'yup... b-bye'.

Well that's just it I don't bother with it anymore because I think the whole set-up is stupid and a waste of time. I gave girlfriends a solid try as well however I've come to see they're just very time-consuming pets.

I just want to focus on making enough money to not just have personal freedom (I have that now) but also to be able to work remotely from somewhere by the coast and perhaps open and run a side-business.

After that I just need to find a nice girl (which won't be hard if you have a well set-up lifestyle to provide them), not marry her because the insitution's a joke in the West, and have a family.

How do I become asexual? I want to free myself from the 3DPD.

chemical castration or do a onions diet

>chemical castration
Is this freely available? Can I go to a pharmacy and ask for penis neutralizers?
>or do a onions diet
I don't want to develop the onions physique though.

i can't remember anymore. there was a story of a gay couple where one man used this method to castrate himself because his bf told him so.
it's probably possible but in the end, assexuality is a meme and you will regret it.